Kade remembers his last name

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by Kitn, May 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vicky

vicky Senior Member

If I remember correctly Kade's mother and father were at least separated. Otherwise, how would Todd come into the picture?

Maybe kade's dad had a store in New York City and either lived there or spent time there. Kade, his mom and siblings could have still lived in N. Dakota.

Kids don't just come up with the names of cities and states like that. Not four year old kids. My son is 6 and a half, has been in school well over a year and I don't think he could pull the year 1921 out of a hat or even understand that is a year someone could have been born. Or how long ago that might have been.

Vicky

2. Karoliina

Karoliina Moderator Emerita

I agree with Vicky. And it's good to hear from you again, Kitn! :)

Kade's comments about heaven and his dad were interesting, too IMO (though not in connection in trying to solve his past personality). :thumbsup:

Karoliina

3. Kitn

Kitn Senior Registered

That is exactly what I thought. Where in the world would he come up with 1921? I do not think he even knows this is 2006.

I was thinking maybe Todd was an uncle or maybe a relative who was involved with his other mother. He did say Todd lived with them and he had seen them kissing. He did not like it because Todd was mean.

When he mentioned 1921 I wondered about the Moon Tag game because he recognized the box and was so excited when he saw it. That game was from 1959 if I remember right.

His mommy was born in 1970. I guess I could say she almost was not born because I was carrying another pregnancy which would have ended in the time frame where she could not have been conceived. After the miscarriage and surgery, I went for a checkup weeks later and was surprised I was pregnant again. So maybe there is a greater plan for everyone on earth.

4. MoonDansyr

MoonDansyr Senior Registered

The whole discussion about Grandpa D blows me away. There are so many directions that could go! Did he mean another "spirit" that resembled Grandpa D's spirit or does he mean Grandpa D, when he was younger? It makes me wonder about details from Grandpa D's life. Did he lose a wife before Kade's mother was born? Maybe Kade was going to be born at an earlier time and for some reason had to wait.

I thought about the time frame between 1921 and 1959, also. I believe he's genuine about 1921 - - children his age don't have a concept of years and dates yet. Heck, they're barely learning numbers! Maybe he's remembering more than one life time. This puts a twist on things, for sure.

Wow! That is amazing! I agree that there's definitely a greater plan than what we all realize.

Good luck with everything Kitn. When I get more time, I'll see if I can do more research on the new info.

5. Kitn

Kitn Senior Registered

This morning I believe I found out where he came up with New York City. He had been playing a game cube game called Madagascar over the weekend with his cousin. They had fun playing so I thought I would buy him on online. I found one that had the description in it and it said the the animals go through the city of New York doing or searching for something. So that is solved.

Grandpa D is my father and my mother died in 2004. They were married over sixty years. My father is in a nursing home because he has Alzheimer's. Kade does not see him very often and when he does my Dad does not know him or me or anyone. All he remembers is my mother. I have an older sister and a younger brother. My father never was tolerant of children. We were to be seen and not heard. He changed when his grandkids came along and was a wonderful, fun and loving grandpa. My father was born in 1921. Kade does not know this although we do say grandpa is 85 but there is no way Kade could subtract 85 from 2006 because he does not even know this is 2006. Kade has not seen grandpa D since the first of August because they are so busy on the new house fixing it up. Grandpa D does not even know how old he is now or when he was born either.

I got a new great-granddaughter yesterday. She looks exactly like Kade's mother when she was born. She has a head full of black hair. Her name is Adrianna Denise and I can't wait to see her. All I saw was a cell phone picture because I am keeping her older brother while mom is in hospital. I saw one of those 3-D imaging pictures while she was still in the womb. I had never seen one before and it was so amazing.

6. MoonDansyr

Has Kade seen a picture of your father when he was younger that he is mentally referring to? Something in me is telling me that it's more of a "spiritual" look than a visual look.

Kade is bright, but I'm with you on the subtraction!

Congratulations on the new grandbaby! I'm expecting my first grandchild in March! :D

7. tiltjlp

tiltjlp A Recycled Soul

I wonder if Adrianna Denise knows what a wonderful grandmother she has. And I'm sure there's no way Kade could do the math about grandpa D's age. The New York/game connection is a good catch. Your story continues to enthrall me.

John

8. Wizard

Wizard New Member

Remember When Kade was talking about the old ice box, candles and the outhouse? Maybe these are things that occured in a past life Kade had in the 1920's, and when Kade was talking about being born in 1921 maybe he is talking about another past life one which occured in the 1920's.

Wizard

9. Kitn

Kitn Senior Registered

Do you think it is possible that is what is happening here? It must be confusing to him. No he has not seen a picture of my father in younger years. I have a picture of him and my mother in the hallway, but they are older there.

It does seem that no electric, bathroom or running water could be older than when he says he lived with his other mother. Today I drove to pick him up. On the way home we passed the horse farm that gives lessons. He saw a beautiful paint and said he wanted a big one like that one. I asked him if he would be scared and he said no. I asked him if he ever rode a big horse besides the little one at the Halloween Fair last year. He said "my other father used to take me riding way back in the hills." He had said before his other father took him riding, but he never said on what. Because he had recognized an old car I took it for granted it was in a car.

I am not familiar with the landscape of North Dakota. I know there are hills there, but are there plains or flat ground? If one lived in a flat area then "way back in the hills" would make sense to me. I then asked him what they did when they went way back in the hills and he told me they had to check the cowboys. I asked him check for what and he told me they (cowboys?) had horses there. I then asked what did they do there and he replied "I guess they were looking for Indians." The mind of a four year old wanders I think.

I wanted to share something I read today. Adrianna Denise is not a very common name I would think. My new grand daughter was born Thursday morning. She was supposed to be named Tegan Danielle. After she was born the mother changed her mind. Today when looking in the obituaries I saw the name of a girl who died Tuesday. She died from the same disease Kade's father has-primary pulmonary hypertension; she was 16 the same age as my Casey. The girls name who passed away is Adrianna Denise Anderson. Her obituary was not in yesterdays paper and my daughter, the grandmother, said this is really a weird coincidence.

10. tiltjlp

tiltjlp A Recycled Soul

The more your story unfolds Kitn, the more I wonder if your family isn't Soulful. I'd also watch Kade's reaction to Adrianna Denise. What a heartwarming story this continues to be.

John

11. MoonDansyr

Kitn~

The information about Adrianna is amazing! I'm with vicky! When she starts talking, be ready to listen!

As for Kade, just keep paying attention. I think things will eventually unfold.

12. Kitn

Kitn Senior Registered

I will listen as I should have with Casey. I thought it was just child tales when she talked of drowning in a well and her grandmother could not save her. Kade was different, he just kept on repeating and expanding. I am sorry I don't know what "soulful family" is, could you please tell me. Thanks, got to go to Kade's this morning and check out the carpenters work.

13. tiltjlp

tiltjlp A Recycled Soul

Kitn, by Soulful Family, I simply meant that it seems like you and Kade connect and relate on a deeper level than a lot of people. Now, possibly Adrianna Denise will be just the same way. They are lucky to have a grandmother who understands.

John

14. Kitn

Kitn Senior Registered

I got a call this morning and they took my father to the hospital. He has sepsis due to kidney failure. The doctor does not think he will be able to come out of it. If you remember Kade had told me before that I used to ride a red motorcycle. Now Kade brings up the year 1921 and that is when Dad was born. I am wondering now if maybe Kade has some kind of gift and he does not know how to express what he is feeling. Just a thought I had.

Thanks for defining soulful family for me.

15. tiltjlp

tiltjlp A Recycled Soul

Kitn, I'm so sorry to hear about your father. Yes, I think it's possible that Kade somehow knew this was going to happen. He seems very receptive to memories, so his spiritual side must be aware of many things. Peace and calm to you and your family.

John

16. MoonDansyr

Kitn~

I am so sorry to hear about your father.

And yes, I think Kade may be tapping into things. He is certainly a puzzle, but one I feel will be solved in time.

My heart goes out to you, Kitn.

17. tltfaas

tltfaas New Member

Kade Said "Dope"

Hi all,

I've just started reading the thread about Kade and his past life. I was taken aback when he talked about making dope. There is a recipe, probably handed down orally, called "Dope" and it was often made by the poor. It would include adding in lots of leftovers and the yucky stuff like chicken fat and herbs and making sort of a poor man's stew. I've seen it referenced in books and my grandmother talked about it. I would guess that it became less well known some time in the 70's.

Hope that helps!

Bonnie

18. chloe

chloe New Member

long time lurker, first time poster; and what a way to make my entrance than to elaborate on this comment, but...!

this struck me as sounding an awful lot like making honey oil, which is a good way to get a quality high out of bunk pot. a lot of people make it using butane, i think, but 'back in the day' it was common to boil marijuana leaves and flowers in alcohol to extract the oil. putting his hands around his mouth could be referring to a way to try and collect the smoke when smoking the honey oil, however it was done (as opposed to using some other kind of smoke collector, like a cut-open plastic pop bottle these days).

i'm not sure what he meant by the 'using trucks' comment, though, but you had to use very pure isopropyl alcohol, not rubbing alcohol, so maybe it has something to do with that...?

anyway, just a thought that seemed to tie in with the whole hippie angle.

kade sounds like a wonderful child, kitn, and you are so blessed to have him in your life!

19. tiltjlp

tiltjlp A Recycled Soul

Welcome to the forum chloe, former lurkers are some of our favotie people.

John

20. Klarry

Klarry Senior Registered

Hi Chloe, I was really interested in the potential meaning of Kade's explanation of 'making dope'. It does seem to fit pretty well. I was intrigued by the 'trucks' comment too so checked out whether or not there are any slang words for drugs like this. It may be completely off the mark, but apparently amphetamines are nicknamed 'truck drivers'.

Kitn - I hope you, Kade and your family are doing really well. I'd love to hear how you're all doing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.