• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Knowledge and guidance

RikApproved

My wife and I have always been spiritual people. Like many others we search for understanding of life , love , and spirit . Within the last few years we've been making progress with our spiritual awakening and there are some major coincidences that cannot be ignored .. I'm reaching out to find knowledge and guidance to either prove or disprove our findings . We've done readings , crystal work , seen individuals that do spirit work who have given us information that just solidifies the suspected findings . It's starting to get a little more intense within our lives and we both thought it best if we started to reach out more . If there are individuals in which we can speak to that know what we can do to either prove our connections to these past lives or disprove, we would really appreciate the information ..

Rik, it seems as though this forum is comprised of three groups, those wishing to have past-life knowledge, those seeking assurance of a past-life, and those wanting to forget about a past-life, we are all seekers without the results that we are satisfied with, perhaps with a fourth group of interested folk that either enjoy the/their stories or want to share experiences. I welcome you here in this merry-mix-up!

My wife and I have always been spiritual people. Like many others we search for understanding of life , love , and spirit . Within the last few years we've been making progress with our spiritual awakening and there are some major coincidences that cannot be ignored .. I'm reaching out to find knowledge and guidance to either prove or disprove our findings . We've done readings , crystal work , seen individuals that do spirit work who have given us information that just solidifies the suspected findings . It's starting to get a little more intense within our lives and we both thought it best if we started to reach out more . If there are individuals in which we can speak to that know what we can do to either prove our connections to these past lives or disprove, we would really appreciate the information ..

What is your goal? What do you want to achieve through your spiritual quest? I started my quest with the wish to find out why am I here, now. What am I supposed to do / accomplish in this life. To find out, I started reading. From one book, and one idea, I linked to another. I looked for, tried and found various experiences, and various tools to induce experiences. At some point, eventually, an answer to my original question started to crystallize.

There are various beliefs and hypotheses about what it is, and what it isn't. Some people accept something as proof, others disagree, or consider that as proof of something else. I surmise that's more important for each one of us to find out answers to questions like: What am I supposed to do now, during this life? Why am I here? Why are we, humans, here?, more important, and especially more useful, than finding out: Who I was in a past life? What will happen to me after I pass on? What happened to a dear person who passed on?

Anyway, to get answers, the best way I found out is to get in altered states of consciousness (I favor self-hypnosis) ask questions, and get answers, being careful not to taint them with our beliefs, wishes and expectations.

You can use self-hypnosis to investigate your, and others' past lives.

Anyway, to get answers, the best way I found out is to get in altered states of consciousness (I favor self-hypnosis) ask questions, and get answers, being careful not to taint them with our beliefs, wishes and expectations.

You can use self-hypnosis to investigate your, and others' past lives.
That is a 'sticky wicket' in my opinion baro-san as our egos are quite willing to provide us with information whether or not there is any basis, this happens in forensic hypnosis as well where crime investigation uses hypnosis to get added information - really difficult to determine what is fabricated and what is not. However, I agree that hypnosis is a very useful tool.

Back