Late Medieval Romance in a Grove

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Stacy Swan, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Stacy Swan

Stacy Swan Member

I had a waking vision the other day that was from my life in Late 1400's England, but before I was King. It involved me playing some sort of stringed instrument and singing for a Lady whom would soon be my wife, Anne Neville, while in the midst of a fantastically beautiful ancient grove. It appeared to be Spring, the scenery was absolutely gorgeous, with such rich colors. I could hear the sounds of many different birds, singing and I could smell the fragrances of many blooming flowers mixed with an earthiness. Goodness, we were both SO young in this vision, we both appeared to only be in our teens!

I laid a cloak on the ground and encouraged her to join me. We talked for a little while sitting there and then we both reclined and I started kissing her. I remember her long strawberry blonde hair, the smile on her beautiful face, her laughter/voice and the smell of her skin and hair. It didn't take long for that to escalate.

I was very tender and gentle and not pushy with her at all, due to my knowing the living hell that she had recently gone through with losing her father and then her husband (whom had a well known violent temper) in battle and then basically having been held captive by my brother George and my sister-in-law.

After my kissing got her really going, She actually UNLACED my pants...WITHOUT being prompted! I let HER make the decisions as to what the next step would be. She was a very strong willed and independent woman, which I found very exciting. I could sense her strong, independent streak when I first really met her. I believe that is why I was drawn to her and secreted her away from her captivity.

I have to tell you, that from all of my prior experiences at that age, she was NOT like the rest of them AT all! She actually took me aback when she did that! Right shocked me it did! :DI was thinking, "Umm, wait......I thought......???......Ooh......I'm okay with this....." hahahahaha. I will say, when a strong willed woman knows WHAT she wants...you'd best not try to stop her!!!
    I find it hilarious that I was trying to show restraint, out of sympathy for her recent situation...and then she turned around and did THAT to ME! LOL
    She was definitely NOT a weak, timid little "do nothing". She was very bold and fearless, much like I was then.

It was such a moving, touching scene, so lovely and intoxicating. I actually got very melancholy after I saw that and actually started uncontrollably weeping. I could feel my heart strings pulling. The vision was so lovely and surreal. I could have just lingered there for an age and forever. I didn't want it to end. I would LOVE to know where in England this beautiful grove was, that we were in. I know in my heart that it probably, sadly, no longer exists. It looked so magical. The trees were SO huge, old and moss covered. I know there was water to the right of us, just out of sight of the path we were on.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
    WhiteRose likes this.
  2. Angie Brown

Angie Brown Senior Registered

I am not sure why you wouldn't put it on the forum, as long as you weren't too explicit but then you already said you showed restraint.

Maybe there are other memories of that life.

3. Tinkerman

Tinkerman Administrator Staff Member Super Moderator

ADMINISTRATOR'S NOTE. At the request of the OP (Original Poster) and a moderator, this thread was edited by moderators; off-topic, contentious, and detracting comments were removed. PLF is a private forum and intended for people to safely discuss their past life memories. We're not here to critique or rebut member's memories. Kind and constructive discourse are expected by the forum owners. Any questions on this matter can be directed to me in a private message. ~Tinkerman

Last edited: Oct 22, 2018