Library in Prague?

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Miss Kelly, May 1, 2017.

1. Miss Kelly

Miss Kelly Member

Hello everyone,

While dreaming the other night this random town with a little green pointed house/tower came up in my mind (sort of like the town in the Van Gogh painting 'Starry Night' which I have a copy of on my wall) and then I found myself walking down this big countryside road thinking "I've got to get to the library in Prague," envisioning it as a massive library (I sometimes called it a University in my dream, like the two words mean the same thing), and felt like it was the centre of attention there.

Just now I searched up Prague and the pictures of it look exactly the same as the town in my dream and the pointy green roof is there! I had no idea that there was a big library in Prague and I don't recall seeing pictures of it before but I've always been attracted to the name. I remember seeing the name of it on the little weather map on my phone years ago and marking it so that I'd get the weather notifications for it for some strange reason.

I can't really remember much else of the dream, I haven't been dreaming like I usually do recently (every night I have a bad dream that I can barely remember) but it was something to do with houses and families and this one guy with long black hair (he actually looked a lot like that pale guy from Lord of the Rings, I'm not a fan of the series so I don't know his name) but I think he was some kind of troublesome relation of mine. It might not have been related to Prague though.

Also, I've discovered that there are undergrounds in Prague...perhaps I got Prague mixed up with Venice in my other dream about tunnels? I think of Prague and Venice as the same kind of place (colourful and strange).

When I think of Prague and the dream, I think of pilgrimages and monks.

What do you think?
    (hope I posted the picture correctly).

[​IMG]
    Notice the pointy green roofs.
    [​IMG]
    lol (this guy actually makes me feel uncomfortable)

Last edited: May 1, 2017
  2. lilly

lilly Registered

I love Prague. I have been there three times and still cannot get enough! City itself has very long, colorful and interesting history where you can find literally everything - from magic to culture to politics. Also it is believed to be one of the corners of White Magic Triangles, together with Turin and Lyon (if not mistaken).

And yes, Prague has underground tunnels. Actually it has a whole city underground (although only tiny part of it is remaining today). Our guide was telling that during the centuries city was getting flooded so often that the ruler of the city decided to artificially raise the city :)

Also Prague has a quarter called "Little Venice".

Miss Kelly likes this.
  3. Miss Kelly

Miss Kelly Member

Wow, that's so strange, and maybe the quarter is why I got it mixed up with Venice, perhaps that area specifically has something to do with a past life. I have to go to Prague one day!

lilly likes this.
  4. Tinkerman

Tinkerman Administrator

I'd love to visit Prague someday, it has so much to explore and absorb. Your photograph above is beautiful! Interesting to hear it has some spiritual roots too. I too dream of monks in a life in the 13th-14th century, at a place called Melk.

Miss Kelly likes this.