Life in Germania

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Kathy_, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Kathy_

Kathy_ Registered

Some time ago, my mother made a guided regression to past lifes, and she could remember several moments of a past reincarnation, but whose data she isn't sure. When the therapist asked her where she was, she told him "Germania" and she said that it was about 4th or 5th century BC. At that time, she was a man, and she saw herself, in many scenes, walking for hours in the dark. In other scene, she saw his house, extremely poor and rustic, with his many children, and his wife. They were very poor. The last scene, she could remember when he was being arrested. She could see the light of day creeping through a small window in the cell. Finally he was sentenced to death.

I have looked for information about Germania, to help her, but I am not sure if the information coincides with the memory. I looked in the web about Germania, but it does not appear as if it were a specific place, but rather they were a semi nomade people. Nor would it coincide with the date. The data I find about Germania is dated from the first century BC. That's why I wanted to ask in this forum what you know about Germania, in order to locate her memories.

Thank you for your answers :)

fireflydancing likes this.
  2. fireflydancing

fireflydancing Registered

Hi Kathy,
    I think there might have been a mistake with 'BC'. I've been looking around for you but there are no records about Germania in the ages 4 BC. It's tribal history by then. Only centuries later the Romans started to talk about Germania when they wanted to address the area where the Germanic tribes used to live. I am not a historian but what I understood is that it was the Romans who invented the name Germania, not the other way round.
    http://www.let.leidenuniv.nl/history/migration/chapter113.html

upload_2017-8-14_3-7-26.png
    The situation in the 5th century BC, but there are no records that the Germanic tribes called their territory 'Germania'
    Teutonic means the same, btw.
    They had oral history and didn't write books. They could write (runes)

[​IMG]
    116 AD

Germania Inferior and Germania Superior were created in the years 16-13 BCE as military zones in the Roman province Gallia Belgica. http://www.livius.org/articles/place/germania-inferior/germania-inferior-3/
    [​IMG]

3. fireflydancing

fireflydancing Registered

I've been thinking about this.
    What if the mistake was that it's not 4th or 5th century BC, but the 4th or 5th century AD? That would make more sense,
    There is no indication that a Germanic tribe member would call his area 'Germania' in the 4th or 5th century BC.
    It was the Romans who started to use/invent this name.
    In the 4th and 5th century AD they (the Romans) used often hired soldiers from Germanic origin. After 25 years they could return home. So what if such a soldier deserted earlier? That would explain him using the term Germania and a possible arrest.

Apart from this, talking from the point of view of this Germanic man: he could never give the indication 4th century BC. There was no calendar and no Christianity by then.