Life of a ww1 soldier, need help

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Jupiter 11, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Jupiter 11

Jupiter 11 Member

Hello Coral,

Thank you for your reply. Indeed, it has been very painful to discover my past life, as I was pretty skeptical at the beginning. Now, It's like having one foot here, and the other there, in the 14-18 time period. But I know I will eventually find balance between my memories and my current life, like you did.

Firstly, it has been a huge comfort for me to discover this forum and to watch testimonial videos online. Knowing that I'm not the only one to live that kind of things helped a lot.

Today, I drew my family. I cried but I felt better afterwards. I'm also writing all my memories in a notebook, and printing out a lot of pictures concerning ww1, pictures that match my dreams and visions.

As, for visiting the village of my previous life, I think about it more and more. I watched many videos of the TV show " A Ghost inside My Child". A pretty misleading title because actually it talks about reincarnation. Many of these children visited their PL locations, and like you said, felt lightened from a burden afterwards. I'm thinking about trying to find my old house, and say goodbye to my past self and family.
    Since I already know I won't make the journey alone, I have to talk with my mother first. With the file I've created, I'm pretty sure she will eventually believe me.

Yes, I'm French. I've been living in the South of France for years now.

Just a question :
    Do you remember how you got reincarnated ? I mean, the moment where you soul enters a new body ? Because I do and I'm looking for people who also have recollection of that. I talked about it in the thread " Remembering the reincarnation process, how we get reborn".
    You can take a look if you want.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2018
    coral likes this.
  2. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

I would like to hear about your memory about this experience as it is the closest thing to one of the few things that I recall. Mine wasn't the experience of first entering my body, but the feeling of now being "stuck" in it and less able to leave.

3. Jupiter 11

Jupiter 11 Member

KenJ, I invite to go to the thread " Remembering the reincarnation process, how we get reborn". It's where I talked about my experience. I wanted to raise that issue because I watched videos of Jim Tucker's cases. Cameron Macaulay's and Gus Taylor's testimonies were quite close to what I lived, and I wondered if others went through the same thing.

4. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Yes, I remember what you said after reading it again. It was so brief that I didn't get the feeling from it that I was after from either reading, I had hoped to get more from it for some reason. Thanks for your response, I guess I was still searching for a trigger.

5. inhaltslos

inhaltslos Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Hello, Jupiter 11:
    Just finally was able to read your entire post and wanted to drop a line of support. I also remember WW1, have since early childhood, and was on the German side. Though I survived and remember the decades after 1918, that war has given me very strong, emotional recollections...in fact, it didn’t dawn on me until later that those memories did not occur in this life!
    I definitely recommend visiting your town (I took 2 trips to Germany to do this very thing. Very therapeutic). I also had the opportunity to pal around online with others like me, when I wondered forever if it was really just me who could remember. Always nice to know it’s not just you! Google the Wordpress blog called ‘Severe Dejavu’ and read some of the earlier entries. I really enjoyed reading this woman’s journey; maybe you will, too.
    Above all, know that these feelings will numb with time. Write everything down, and when you feel the need to put it away, either permanently or for the short-term, do so.

helz_belz likes this.
  6. coral

coral Member

Jupiter 11 : I don't have any clue about the transition between two lives. I had the memories of my previous life during a PL hypnosis. It was just a try, I thought about that session that it looked more like a relaxation session, I didn't expect those memories to pop up so I was very surprised :)

7. Jupiter 11

Jupiter 11 Member

Thank you for your answer, Coral.

inhaltslos, thanks for your support. Indeed, I think those feelings will eventually fade away, but it will take time. Currently, I'm trying to accept my PL as a soldier, and deal with the guilt of having killed others people.

One thing I do is to medidate on my PL's experiences. Learn all the lessons I can from it, and reinject the wisdom of his life into mine.

It's not easy but I will succeed like others did.

PS : Do you know members of this forum who joined the Military PL one ?

Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
  8. CanSol

CanSol Senior Member

There are quite a few on here from MPL, including me, but the last few times I tried to enter the forum was gone so I stopped trying

inhaltslos likes this.
  9. helz_belz

helz_belz Super Moderators Staff Member Super Moderator

I was also on MPL

inhaltslos likes this.
  10. inhaltslos

inhaltslos Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

I’m the owner and admin of MPL, and we’ve been around for over 10 years now! At the moment it’s closed (not deleted) due to 1. The platform moved to Tapatalk, which I really don’t like, 2. My family and I had a huge move and life change last year that we’re still in the middle of (manning that place took up a large amount of my time), 3. I don’t even have a computer and stable WiFi atm. When I move it, it’ll be when I can devote the proper time and tbh it’s been nice to get a break! I wasn’t going to say who from here were also MPL members because I’d worry I’d be ‘outing’ them, but looks like a few have already spoken up.
    You’re always welcome to PM me if you have questions or just want to chat!

CanSol likes this.
  11. Jupiter 11

Jupiter 11 Member

Thank you for your answers. I think I'ill might join the forum when it will reopen.

As I heard about it on TV, I know that I will feel very emotional the Remembrance Day, mostly because it will precisely make one century that the WW1 ended. I'm already thinking about going to commemorations and paying tribute my own way.

12. CanSol

CanSol Senior Member

Remembrance Day is Past Life wise not really special but because I served in this lifetime in the Canadian Army as well makes it difficult
    Past life wise mainly april 9th and the week or so before can be a difficult time, that was when I was killed at Vimy, surprisingly all my other dates of death pass without much of a fuss

13. helz_belz

I've been thinking about this year's remembrance day more and more recently. I'm not sure why, but the war being over for 100 years exactly just had a strange feel to it, like something passing that I can't quite explain. I'm pretty sure it'll mean the end to random Great War bits and bobs popping up on the news or the TV or whatnot, and maybe that'll mean the general non-PL public forgetting again, and maybe that's it, the thought that, in some way, the war will be over again and everyone will pretty-much forget again. Writing that out, it does get to me emotionally, oh dear it does. As a survivor of the war I was forgotten last time, maybe I'm afraid of being forgotten again??

14. CanSol

CanSol Senior Member

It could be
    Hell, I fought in Afghanistan in this life, how many outside the military still think about that?

WWI and II are still remembered in Canada and Europe though with commemorations on the start date of major battles
    Market Garden's coming up in the Netherlands with big events held at major sides (yes I also fought there as an American Airborne)

In Ypres on Armistice day, as nov 11 is called in Belgium, they hold a Remembrance ceremony and thousands line the road to Menin Gate
    Also, every evening FIVE buglars of the local Fire Dept sound the Last Post, it's impressive, they actually close down the road for this EVERY day, look it up on youtube

They don't forget nor will they let future generations forget

helz_belz, Jupiter 11 and inhaltslos like this.
  15. Jupiter 11

Jupiter 11 Member

I agree with CanSol. The memory of WW1 is still vivid in France and in the rest of Europe. As long as there will be commemorations, people won't forget.

helz_belz likes this.
  16. helz_belz

Maybe I should clarify. I live in England, and the war is an ever-presence here, it's part of the culture and national psyche. But, it has been more present the last 4 years, more obvious and 'there'. I'm just not sure how much of that will carry on once the 100 years are over. It won't be as obviously 'there'. My memory of the end of the war last time is that people didn't forget, but they had a selective memory. Monuments were built to the dead whilst the survivors were left to get on with life as best they could, no matter how broken. So, I know people won't necessarily forget, but my experience the first time round makes me more reserved (maybe even cynical) about it this time.

17. CanSol

CanSol Senior Member

It's the same as with all wars, like I asked before, how many remember Afghanistan?
    In there lies your answer

People only actively remember what affected them directly, other events, however big and significant are remembered when they're mentioned

helz_belz likes this.
  18. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

I was on MPL, too, my username was "Tainted_Soul".

Got a flash of what possibly was WWI only this year. The noise of a thunderstorm triggered it. I was French, hiding in a bunker or something, but still could hear the muffled sounds of the Germans attacking. Could also have been WWII, but somehow, for me, personally, WWI always felt more horrible.
    The Verdun memorial site touched me deeply when I visited it first in this life. As did the movie (the old one) "Nothing new to the west".
    While imagination always is a possibility, I don't see any reason why I would make up a PL as a young french soldier who is crying for his Mom and probably sh****** his pants.
    You definitely are not alone, Jupiter11.
    Also, a belated Welcome to this forum.

19. Jupiter 11

Jupiter 11 Member

Hello, SeekerOfKnowledge. Thank you for your message.

I can relate to your story because I was 21 years old at the time of war. I was constantly thinking about my family and friends and told me that I had to survive in order to see them again. But it didn't happen.

Strange the fact that you mentioned a thunderstorm because there was one yesterday and it triggered memories too ! The noise of war is horrible. I still hear at night, often before getting asleep.

Unlike you, however, I never watched any movies about ww1, so at least I know that my visions and nightmares don't come from there.

As it has been mentioned elswhere, PL memories are not always visual. I remember the sound of the artillery, the smell of the smoke, the humidity, the taste of what I used to ate in the trenches. I think it will eventually fade away as time goes by.

20. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

The smell of the smoke I remember from a much earlier time... gunpowder. When cannons or shotguns have been fired. The smell still lingers in the air for awhile... a bit like incense, yet very different at the same time.
    Well, I never can be sure. If it is true, my name was Guilliaume and I ran from home at age 16, because I had these typical boyish dreams of becoming a hero. In my memory, I am horribly afraid and desperately crying for my Mom, just like a very little boy would do. So not heroic at all. Definitely nothing to be proud of, lol... there also is a faint image of trenches.
    It is possible, of course. "Guilliaume" aka William is a very common name, and it was particularly common around 1900, so around the time of my possible birth.
    What I get besides visuals from self-regressions is body feelings (like a faint echo of a pain or of a loving touch) and strong emotions. And sometimes smell. Sound not so much, the reason probably is that the files I was using for self-regressions were audio. For that, a song sometimes can push me back... like it once happened with a song from the 1960's, and with two tunes of the 1400's.