Looking for my past life love

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Nethu, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Nethu

Nethu New Member

Hi! I’m new here... And I’ve been having this empty sadness feeling since I was 13 ( I’m 24 now and it hasn’t gone away) like a part of me is missing. 2 years ago I had this dream that I was in a country where there was a war going on. I know it’s me because I see people and feel emotions from my perspective, I feel heartache every time I see this man. His face isn’t clear it’s never seen but he’s saluting me and leaves to the war and I end up getting a letter and I cry and break down. I have been having this dream regularly and sometimes I wake up with inconsolable sobs like I’m missing a part of me. I keep feeling that I’m missing this person and he keeps telling me to wait for him. I know it has nothing to do with the war but since he was a soldier I’m just hoping someone’s had a similar dream or feeling like that here. I know I may sound stupid but I’m looking for him, that man. I always feel sad for no reason and every time I see this person holding out his hand to me my hear aches and I cry . I wake up with a heavy aching heart. Literally. Please did anyone have a similar dream? Anything similar to this story or meeting a woman at a ball and dancing with her only to leave her alone.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  2. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

Hello Nethu,

welcome to this forum.
    There probably are many similar stories. Do you have a general idea about the time and country?

3. Nethu

Nethu New Member

Probably during the 18th century or before and there were carriages and women wore those big dresses. There was a war going on and women worked as nurses. These are bits and pieces I remember

4. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

This might help others. Hope he will find you.

Nethu likes this.
  5. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi Nethu,
    Welcome to this forum. Interesting dreams. Do you think both dreams are related to the same past life?

6. Nethu

Nethu New Member

Yes. It is. It’s the same person I danced with the same person who left me or I died. I don’t know. But I do know that each time I see him just a glimpse a blurry figure my heart aches. I thought I was going crazy.

7. Spirit Sword

Spirit Sword Senior Registered

Unfortunately, I cannot help in your quest. But I can say that, as someone who has failed to return to a lover in wartime, the feeling is not pleasant. Dying thinking about all of the missed opportunities is terrible to say the least, and I imagine living one without someone would be even tougher. It is very difficult to remember an old flame from a past life. It makes you feel incomplete, no matter how well your current life is going. I wish you the best of luck in your search.

Shiriya and SeekerOfKnowledge like this.
  8. Shiriya

Shiriya Member

You're not alone, Nethu. I received a few memories through dreams a few years back. Although I'm a woman in this life, there was one memory that affected me strongly. I was a chinese man who was a spirit warrior of some kind who wielded a special spear, saving the life of a woman named "Ba Xia,"--or atleast, saw myself trying to save her before the memory cut off and I woke up with a cliffhanger (I hate it when dreams do this with memories lol). I felt my guides were guiding me to see this particular memory, since I saw my present self being led in and out of a stream through a tunnel of trees as I was sitting in a canoe with one of them standing, rowing it. I remember waking up sweating with my heart palpitating like crazy! It was a very weird sensation, feeling my heart experience a bunch of emotions from the past it hasn't in what felt like centuries. Sadness, yearning, worry, and hoping the woman was okay.

9. RunningWind92

RunningWind92 New Member

Hi Nethu. I'm currently going through something similar. I was told by psychics that the man I was involved with in my last life would come to me in dreams, though I wouldn't remember them. I believe I have met the reincarnated version of him. My only advice is to keep your eyes open. There will be signs around you. Follow them. Listen to your intuition. This man may have been reincarnated and trying to reach out to you.

Shiriya likes this.
  10. Wild Rose

Wild Rose New Member

Hi Nethu, sorry to hear of your suffering. I can empathise with you as I had the feeling of missing someone as far back as I can remember. I didn’t have any help in dealing with my feelings at that time and it took a lot of trial and error over many years to be able to understand what it was all about. Looking back over my life, I realise that trying to follow that feeling without really understanding it probably caused me to be less happy in my present life than I could have been. I don’t at all mean that you should forget it, but perhaps try a different approach? It sounds to me that you may be recalling a past life promise in your dreams, and that you perhaps feel emotionally bound to that person and lifetime because you weren’t able to fulfil your wishes? Perhaps you are able to find someone to help you find closure around those wishes, and then see what happens from there. It is very healing when we are able to find closure with the unfinished business of past lives. I wish you lots of luck!

Shiriya and Spirit Sword like this.
  11. Shiriya

Shiriya Member

I'm curious myself, how does one find help or guidance coming to a realization of their own closure with relationships from past lives? Wouldn't something like this take time? I assume it would, as everything does up to the right moment when one is ready.

12. Wild Rose

Wild Rose New Member

Hi Shiriya, well I really don’t know! I think as we are all different and people’s stories are so varied and complex, I guess it is highly unlikely that there will be a single method. But what I could imagine is that any kind of therapy which works for you to get in touch with those past life feelings may lead you to find closure. I see it like being a detective and putting together clues. I think the place and time details are most interesting to our curiosity, but I think they may tend to distract from a deeper probing into our emotions, which are the key to our past and are what keep parts of us glued there. Well, that’s how I see it anyway! I have never done reincarnation therapy so I don’t know what it’s like, but I imagine something like Rebirthing or Focusing (Gene Gendlin) could be helpful.

Regarding how long it takes, again we are all different so one person might need just one moment of realisation, whilst someone else may spend their whole life readjusting to the loss of a relationship. I just think “the way is the goal” and all we can do is keep going! I think the more you get all those details into the open, the easier it becomes. I’m a visual person so I like vision board/Pinterest style project work. Hope that helps!

Shiriya and fireflydancing like this.
  13. Shiriya

Shiriya Member

Yes, I've taken the same practice to just live life and keep working to improve yourself. :) Thank you for the advice and sharing your experience, Rose!

Wild Rose likes this.
  14. anmol04

anmol04 New Member

thankyou for sharing your views

Wild Rose likes this.
  15. Wild Rose

Wild Rose New Member

You are very welcome, Shiriya. That's just the theory though really, coz living those uncomfortable emotions it is not so easy :(. TBH, in the meantime I try to just look at what I need to feel happy now, like my hobbies and just trying to enjoy myself as much as I can whilst I'm here. I wish I'd done that before, but I guess that's also just theory, because the inner unease drives you whether you want it or not. What I really HATE is the thought of having to come back and go to school again. God!!! That was soooooo....... boring! :eek:

16. Shiriya

Shiriya Member

Tbh, it's the same thing I've been doing as well. xD Focusing on yourself, enjoy your life and when the time is right, maybe something will come up to amend loose ends. But we won't know, maybe that could happen in another life or something. Basically just being present is all that matters!

Spirit Sword and AlexD like this.
  17. Kaiyui

Kaiyui New Member

Aloha,
    I am new here too, BUT not new to reincarnation or other spiritual stuff, I've studied it for most of my life because of that yearning urge to find that knowledge. Never ending knowledge....
    I myself went through something very similar when I was growing up. I was very sad and lonely a lot, this was confusing to me cause I couldnt understand what was wrong with me, I always felt something was missing or wrong. I always was looking for that "missing part of my soul" "The love of my life" "The one true love" "The one that everyone said when it happens you'll just know type love." I grew up watching everyone else find their mates and attended wedding after wedding. I also dated guy after guy, wondering what the heck could be wrong with me! (Nothing was wrong with me, I was just young, and not ready for that part of my life) My story is long and it is late or early however you might look at time for time after 1am+....so I just wanted to come in and say you defintely are NOT ALONE,nothing is wrong either just encase you ever got down on yourself, OH and this could very much be what some call the twin flame connection calling out to you. I believe in twin flames. Somewhere a person is very possibly feeling very similar things your feeling and maybe even having similar dreams to you and seeing you in their dreams in some way!

I can tell you my story started sad and lonely and I was very young, and it was a long journey with dreams and spirit messages all over the place in between. I now live with the person I was meant to find, we found each other at the perfect time, when I was ready for him and he was ready for me. He might have actually been much more ready for me, as he was single for a longer time but I still think the timing was perfect, or meant to be/destiny/fate all that lovely stuff lol.

I recently read my past diaries and can't even believe I ever felt such feelings sometimes, cause I feel so complete and different now, again more stuff I'd love to share and talk about. Just stay strong in spirit and by all means never give up questioning things and searching things out. If something feels like it's telling you need to go there, calling out to you, whispering for you to learn more about something... that is a big sign in my book. I'd love to fully share my story someday here, also share more to you about how I relate to you. So I look forward to gabing some more. Ok, take care everyone, live your true self and let nothing hold you back and of course I send you all my best blessings! Lots of great love,peace,happiness,and health!

Sincerely
    Kai

fireflydancing and Shiriya like this.
  18. Shiriya

Shiriya Member

Thank you for sharing your beautiful experience! <3

I've actually had two dreams a few years back where I've seen memories of different lives sharing a deep, passionate connection. One of the dreams were more intense on an intimate level where things ended...well, explicit for lack of a better word. I feel that dream could possibly be a twin flame connection, but I admit I feel skeptical a tad to the idea even if I'm aware it's very possible. It's confusing trying to identify whether someone is your twin or not while skeptical. But alas, I believe the man could be my twin is on the other side, watching over in spirit which did make me sad, but knew this life was a break from many other lives fighting to finally live happily.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
  19. Nethu

Nethu New Member

Thank you for your kind words