Looking for my past life love

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Nethu, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Nethu

Nethu New Member

Hi! I’m new here... And I’ve been having this empty sadness feeling since I was 13 ( I’m 24 now and it hasn’t gone away) like a part of me is missing. 2 years ago I had this dream that I was in a country where there was a war going on. I know it’s me because I see people and feel emotions from my perspective, I feel heartache every time I see this man. His face isn’t clear it’s never seen but he’s saluting me and leaves to the war and I end up getting a letter and I cry and break down. I have been having this dream regularly and sometimes I wake up with inconsolable sobs like I’m missing a part of me. I keep feeling that I’m missing this person and he keeps telling me to wait for him. I know it has nothing to do with the war but since he was a soldier I’m just hoping someone’s had a similar dream or feeling like that here. I know I may sound stupid but I’m looking for him, that man. I always feel sad for no reason and every time I see this person holding out his hand to me my hear aches and I cry . I wake up with a heavy aching heart. Literally. Please did anyone have a similar dream? Anything similar to this story or meeting a woman at a ball and dancing with her only to leave her alone.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  2. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

Hello Nethu,

welcome to this forum.
    There probably are many similar stories. Do you have a general idea about the time and country?

3. Nethu

Nethu New Member

Probably during the 18th century or before and there were carriages and women wore those big dresses. There was a war going on and women worked as nurses. These are bits and pieces I remember

4. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

This might help others. Hope he will find you.

Nethu likes this.
  5. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi Nethu,
    Welcome to this forum. Interesting dreams. Do you think both dreams are related to the same past life?

6. Nethu

Nethu New Member

Yes. It is. It’s the same person I danced with the same person who left me or I died. I don’t know. But I do know that each time I see him just a glimpse a blurry figure my heart aches. I thought I was going crazy.

7. Spirit Sword

Spirit Sword Senior Registered

Unfortunately, I cannot help in your quest. But I can say that, as someone who has failed to return to a lover in wartime, the feeling is not pleasant. Dying thinking about all of the missed opportunities is terrible to say the least, and I imagine living one without someone would be even tougher. It is very difficult to remember an old flame from a past life. It makes you feel incomplete, no matter how well your current life is going. I wish you the best of luck in your search.

SeekerOfKnowledge likes this.