Looking for opinions and advices.

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Jelena Stajić, May 7, 2018.

1. Jelena Stajić

Jelena Stajić New Member

Hi, everyone.
    Yesterday, I was meditating (guided meditation - revealing past life), and during that time I had some experience that's new for me. I suddenly felt like I'm looking at my body, like I am above my body and that I'm watching everything from the outside and that I'm seeing myself meditating and dreaming about two grown up Arab males who are trying to kill me, or something like that. I don't know what's the meaning of that. I have to note that actually I'm studying Arabic language and culture, and I have some difficulties with that. Now, I don't know if it's connected with my past life, or only my mind is playing with me.
    I hope that someone could give me an opininon or advice. I will be very grateful for that.

2. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Welcome Jelena, your description sounds like a combination of an out-of-body experience and memory combined. Could be that your studies triggered a memory of an incident in your soul's history. What are your feelings other than wonder?

3. Jelena Stajić

Jelena Stajić New Member

Thank you.
    Well, I don't know. At the moment I was a little upset or scared, but after I calmed down.