Matching birthmarks?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Golden, Apr 22, 2013.

1. Golden

Golden New Member

My husband and I have the same birthmark...size, shape and color. Mine is on my leg and his is on his back. They're small birthmarks, about the size of a pea. I noticed it after we were married and I told him jokingly that I think we were destined under the stars to be together.
    It wasn't until recently I have been studying reincarnation and how birthmarks may be tied into past lives.
    Has anyone ever heard any stories or ideas about matching birthmarks?
    Thanks.

2. argonne1918

argonne1918 Senior Registered

Oh yes. That has been discussed here in several threads. Not necessarily matching. Usually you see it discussed in the children's section. Birth marks can be related to wounds received in a past life. Such as bullets, stabbing, etc. Also hanging, injury to hand or limb, etc. There was a case several months ago where the mother reported her child had birthmarks in the exact spots where the previous person had been shot several times. There was a news report about the death of the previous person so it was documented.

3. Rustic_Kid

Rustic_Kid New Member

My girlfriend and I have something similar. Not birthmarks though but any affliction or cut or blemish. I wonder if this is somehow related to birthmarks as well like markers or something? Its weird but time and time again it has happened!

4. Owl

Owl Super-alt Mitglied

I would be cautions when trying to figure out what could belong to a past life and what could not. I have read people commenting about having birthmarks that match past life wounds, but the birthmark is somewhat significant and there are memories to back it up. I haven' t read anything about couples having matching birthmarks. From what you say though, they are not even matching birthmarks since they are in different parts of the body. If I were you I would disregard them until I get memories that suggest they could be past life related.

5. BriarRose

BriarRose Senior Registered

My daughter and I have this happen repeatedly, Rustic Kid. We are very "in tune" with each other, and they must be true of you and your girlfriend. I don't know that it's past life related, but it seems to me that having shared happy past lives together could be what has put you so "in tune" with your girlfriend.

6. Whippoorwill

Whippoorwill Senior Registered

Same here, BriarRose and Rustic_Kid! This happens a lot to my mum and I. Although usually it's a mirror image! My left, her right and vice versa.

My partner and I have the same birthmark on our backs, Golden. Always thought it was odd!

7. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member Staff Member

My Mom, both of my daughters and I each have the same mole in the same place. It is in a place normally not known for moles.

Weird, huh?

8. BriarRose

BriarRose Senior Registered

That's it exactly, Whippoorwill. It's always on the opposing side!

9. lavenderangel

lavenderangel New Member

my husband and i have the same birthmark but on opposite arms and its the size of a bullet hole, i'm the only one who has dreams of being shot but his bused open. could we have been shot together in our past life?

10. Stellaria

Stellaria New Member

I agree with Owl.

11. tanguerra

tanguerra Senior Registered

Could be lavenderangel. What do your dreams tell you? Have you tried doing a meditation on it to see if you can get any more information?