Mayan Memories

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by fireflydancing, May 4, 2019.

1. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

So, what do I know about my former life as a Mayan girl?

I was a happy girl with pet birds, living in a hut in the jungle. I knew to weave. I walked barefoot, wore a skirt and a white blouse and I felt a continuous interaction with the Nature around me.

Then, one day, my family gave me away, put me out of the family circle. The family member who carried me out of the circle had his head shaven, so it must have been a mourning experience to him too.

They had given me sandals to walk on when I left and also a thick shawl. Things I didn't wear before. My bird was not with me. He must have died before or even during the expulsion.

I went to a city like place. Not sure how much time I stayed there. Maybe a short time, maybe several years. They made me look like a woman, dressed me like a woman but I have no clues of sexual abuse. Maybe I stayed there two years in which I grew up to be a woman anyway, I don't know. I hated to be there and I hated my new looks.

They made a kind of princes or representation of a goddess of me. Beautiful clothes, robes, knotted hair and things on top of it. I saw gold.

In one regression she said: I am a hare. Well, in the Mayan calendar the hare or rabbit symbolizes the goddess Ix Chel. Maybe a girl born on the Day of the Rabbit(hare) was dedicated to the Moon Goddess.
    The old Mayan culture was primarily obsessed with blood. All kind of cultural and political behavior was based on blood (life force) and fear for the Underworld (death).

They didn't waste blood easily. They used war prisoners for sacrifices. Female sacrifices were often princesses. Royal blood had a high value. The royal males just donated a little bit and didn't die at all.

So my mind wanders in all kind of directions. I was not a princess. Maybe they made me one in a ritual sense. Maybe they were running out of princesses, maybe I had to swap place with someone else. Maybe it was a great scam. Maybe it was absolutely normal to raise the status of a low-status girl just before the ceremony. It was not something that happened overnight. There was some tranquility (and tension) in my visions of that stone hall were I dwelled somehow as a dressed up woman. They made me watch the dragging of some prisoners as a duty but with honor. As it was in honor of me or my group from that moment.
    During that stay in that stone place (palace or temple??) I left my body constantly. I was in that building and floating in space and above the landscape and trees, mostly at night or very shortly before darkness fell in. I guess it had to do with the consumption of pulque.

My intuition tells me it was all about the Moon goddess. If my former self had been born on the day of the Rabbit/Hare, she could have had a legitimate reason to impersonate the Moon Goddess in a ceremony.
    • ixchel with rabbit.jpg Moon Goddess Ix Chel with Rabbit

I've read about a Moon ceremony (I forgot to save the link) in which the Moon was considered female half of the lunar month than transcended into male for the second part of the Moon cycle. This process was reenacted by people dressed up as gods. The female got ritually sacrificed as soon as her role was finished.

I read this article before my fifth visit to the Mayan life. In this last regression, I saw a lot of water in different natural forms (sea, waterfall, lake and river) and water symbolizes the Mayan God Lord Chac, but also the Moon Goddess. The male god lived in a cave in the Underworld while the Moon Goddess was supposed to wander the skies until the absence of the Moon. She was thought to hide in a cave in the Underworld (and mingle with Lord Chac) while there was no Moon in the sky.

It's just an assumption, but a possibility:

This young Mayan girl was taken from her home because she was born on a specific day and brought to a place of worship of the Moon Goddess. For a short period of time,she was acting a role. I wouldn't be surprised if it were until her first menstruation period, because then she was no longer useful in ceremonies and temples (those were forbidden to females in their fertile years). As soon as she became a woman, they disposed of her and brought her to a cave (the ritual Underworld,as a gift to Lord Chac)

Some fragments about It Chel and the Moon and the Hare (I can't copy and paste that text, so I made images of the texts)

text 1.JPG

text 2.JPG

Finally,
    I understand that all this information is only interesting to people who also feel a connection to the Mayan culture. I start to understand the mythical ways of thinking, combined with astrology and political order.

I remember a dream I had, around thirty years ago. My best friend at the time had gone to Guatemala to live there for a while. I was a bit envious, not much but it made me restless. There was no internet in that era and I was curious how things went in her life. I started dreaming restlessly (I saw her unborn child in a dream, for example). But the dream I never forgot had made an impact on me. I was in Guatemala and found myself on top of a mountain or a high place. There was a local problem (something like drought) and hundreds of local people came to me to ask for help, They all came up to that high chair I was sitting in. The only thing I could think of in my head was: Why do you come to me? I am not the one you think I am. I felt like an imposter, a stranger and I really didn't like that position. I felt awful after that dream and I have never forgotten that awful feeling.

This is one of the many, many things that I start to remember these days. Perhaps it was a past life memory, triggered by my friends stay in Guatemala. Maybe I played a ceremonial role for a short period of time. People asking for rain.

text3.JPG

Speedwell likes this.
  2. fireflydancing

three aspects of Ix Chel.JPG

Lovely painting: three aspects of Ix Chel.
    I recognize all kinds of elements or symbolism from my regression

Speedwell likes this.
  3. fireflydancing

And now what?.... The rage and the Kundalini

What is healing? Great question. I thought I knew it all about this concept but I find myself in a position right now where I am a bit helpless. I am sure I'll find my way out somehow but for the moment my navigation is lost.

The impact of getting in touch with this former life is huge. For days I was consumed with rages that I projected on a conflict I have in real life, a conflict that had been the real trigger for remembering this old life although it hadn't happened simultaneously. The big issue is broken trust.

I thought I was healing when I reconnected with the little girl, soul retrieval at its best. It certainly was. Merging with a lost part of myself that was a complete and harmonious soul at that time felt so good and comforting. It just happened, I hadn't done any ritual or ceremony. She just filled my space and I knew we were One. She was similar to the one I was in my current childhood. There is no room for doubt about that.

In this life, I had a happy childhood without trauma. And now I am lost because with this reconnection, the unresolved pain came with her luggage. I try to deal with it in a mature way but it doesn't seem to work. I am reluctant to say I act like a screaming child in a big body. I do get a lot of insights but they don't take away the pain, the rages that go through my body, the burning sensation in my heart.

Now I came to realize that those rages and anger were disguised kundalini power. In my current confusion, I hadn't been aware enough to realize this sooner. I had tried to free myself from this anger and I managed to put it outside of my body. Then the emotion was gone but this restless energy was still inside of me: pure kundalini.

For the people who don't know me, in 2016 I experienced a kundalini activation and rising by surprise. This meant in my case that my chakras went in hyperdrive, my nerve system almost 'burned down' which was followed by a bizarre energetic experience that changed my life completely. I was not into yoga or other forms of meditation.

Some people think this means attaining enlightenment but that's not the case. It's just a reconnection to Lifeforce herself. It can be raw and painful, it can be sweet and caring. The one thing you should never do is to block this energy from moving through you.

Kundalini energy is also a trauma healer. It seems I am thrown in such a place right now. The theory becomes an active thing in my life again. I had already decided to stop regressing to this former life because the panic was too real. I couldn't face the facts that had really happened to me in the past. I could not process my pain in the past and am still not able to do that in the Now. And without consciously realizing it, the Kundalini stepped in and took over.

I am clueless in this. It feels like a high-pressure cloud of bubbling energy that travels up and down my body, day and night. It triggers emotions to rise up and I have to take care not to get consumed by them. And to let go as well. It makes me fall asleep suddenly or it takes away my night rest. What I understand from people with experience is that I don't have to do anything with this hidden unconscious trauma myself. My only job is to let this healing happen without obstruction.

I don't know where I am going to, I don't know how long it will take to regain peace again. I don't know how to speed up this (uncomfortable) process in order to 'be normal again' and I even don't know if this would be a wise thing to do anyway. It's a physical thing too. I really feel my heart burning. I physically feel this energy cloud moving around my body, concentrating on different areas all the time, making me hypersensitive as well.

It's not the first time I encounter a soul shock in my past. The first time was when I remembered myself on the eve of the execution of my then husband. A bit similar. Life with him was 'perfect' and they took him away from me. I was consumed by rage as well in that life, seems to be a characteristic of my core soul. (lol) When I think back to remembering those intense emotions (with a backfire in my current body) I do remember that my kundalini energy was very active too that time. In hindsight, maybe the same process was going on as now, without realizing it. The result is clear, there is not a single negative emotion left inside of me about that memory of losing the love of my life in a brutal way. Interesting.

Jaimie likes this.
  4. fireflydancing

A love song for a macaw, a guacamayo

upload_2019-6-5_22-52-8.png

upload_2019-6-5_22-53-8.png

upload_2019-6-5_22-53-45.png

Jaimie likes this.