• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Meditation suggestions (2) to connect to your Higher Self

fireflydancing

just a fly in the sky
Staff member
Super Moderator
A lot of us are trapped inside home these days because of voluntary o involuntary isolation.

This is for the people who feel themselves inclined to introspection these days. Yesterday on Youtube, I came across a friendly girl, who felt like a fresh breeze in the field of spiritual guru's. I know, they all want to sell their books and their spiritual consults and she is no different from that but I really liked her approach in this video.
It's free of dogma or religion and therefore suitable to be posted on this forum.

In this video, she invites you to sit down and make a connection with your inner core or Higher Self. The way she presents this kind of meditation is very accessible to everyone. You don't need to be a yogi to do this kind of stuff.

Enjoy!

This one I tried myself. The video is, strangely enough, a double or triple recording. You can stop after 42 minutes because then it starts all over again.

My experience and why I recommend this guided meditation:

I had an amazing experience after I tried this guided meditation. During the session, I had some trouble staying focused. In the beginning because of lack of concentration but finally, I got into it.
Then I had trouble visualizing at moments that the voice gave options. That was confusing for me personally. (like when he says: You might see X... or Y... or Z... His intention is perfect, he just wants to give space for personal freedom, but I got confused)

The best part for me was when you were given a few minutes to formulate questions for your Higher Self. In this short frame of time, all my trivial questions seemed to melt away and I managed to come down to some points of interest that were the most important to me at the moment.

When the meditation was finished, I was deeply relaxed. I was not sure I had made a connection to my Higher Self but at least I had managed to formulate sincere intentions. I was satisfied with this and thought maybe in the future I would have to repeat this meditation for establishing a real contact with my HS.

Then, later on in my sleep and after awaking, a kind of connection happened between little me and higher me.

I am really curious about what other people will experience. I suppose each time it will be different and highly personal.

Last edited:
This one I tried myself. The video is, strangely enough, a double or triple recording. You can stop after 42 minutes because then it starts all over again.

My experience and why I recommend this guided meditation:

I had an amazing experience after I tried this guided meditation. During the session, I had some trouble staying focused. In the beginning because of lack of concentration but finally, I got into it.
Then I had trouble visualizing at moments that the voice gave options. That was confusing for me personally. (like when he says: You might see X... or Y... or Z... His intention is perfect, he just wants to give space for personal freedom, but I got confused)

The best part for me was when you were given a few minutes to formulate questions for your Higher Self. In this short frame of time, all my trivial questions seemed to melt away and I managed to come down to some points of interest that were the most important to me at the moment.

When the meditation was finished, I was deeply relaxed. I was not sure I had made a connection to my Higher Self but at least I had managed to formulate sincere intentions. I was satisfied with this and thought maybe in the future I would have to repeat this meditation for establishing a real contact with my HS.

Then, after I went to bed, I had an amazing dream of an old fashioned telephone that rang. In this dream, it was almost impossible to reach this phone. It was a huge struggle to move forward and pick it up. When I finally succeeded, picked up, I heard a voice calling my name and family name. I said: Yes. And then a very special vibration started to come through me. No words to compare it to. It was so intense and strong that it wakes me up. Still laying in my bed, I thought: Wow... Wow... Wow... I was just laying, smiling, just wondering what was happening to me. There was some energy filling every space in my body and beyond. Something was changing inside of me. (still w.i.p. and I don't mention everything that happened because I want to take a lot of time to process this by myself because of I also got visuals and memories about probably the very, very first time I was born on Earth)

Well, this was not what I had expected, in fact, I hadn't expected anything at all. I would have been very fine with much less.

I am really curious about what other people will experience. I suppose each time it will be different and highly personal.

This video is interesting to watch. Thank you for posting

Hi, folks.

Can anybody give links to this or similar stuff in Italian or Spanish (of Spain, not Latin), please?

Thanks in advance.

Hi, folks.

Can anybody give links to this or similar stuff in Italian or Spanish (of Spain, not Latin), please?

Thanks in advance.

There a several videos on Youtube. I think you just start with one and when this one works for you then you're lucky and if not, try the next one. Sounds like a bit of silly advice but picking the best guided meditation is also highly personal. Like, do you like the voice (so important)? Do they give enough time for relaxation? Do they give strict instructions or do they allow you to wander around with your mind? And so many other personal preferences.

Another advice is to use the same video several times because you already know what to expect (which enhances the feeling of safety required for hypnosis).

Try these entries in Youtube: 'meditacion yo superior', 'regresión a vidad pasadas'. Good Luck!

There a several videos on Youtube. I think you just start with one and when this one works for you then you're lucky and if not, try the next one. Sounds like a bit of silly advice but picking the best guided meditation is also highly personal. Like, do you like the voice (so important)? Do they give enough time for relaxation? Do they give strict instructions or do they allow you to wander around with your mind? And so many other personal preferences.

Another advice is to use the same video several times because you already know what to expect (which enhances the feeling of safety required for hypnosis).

Try these entries in Youtube: 'meditacion yo superior', 'regresión a vidad pasadas'. Good Luck!

Got it !

Grazie !

Back