Mediums as a form of PL exploration..

Discussion in 'Parapsychology' started by Eva1942, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Eva1942

Eva1942 A Walking Enigma..

Note: In this post, I do not consult psychic mediums for PL exploration. This is merely a question post for others opinions on the topic.

Today, I had a friend send me a few messages. I have known them for a while in this lifetime (and a while in my German WWII lifetime). They have always seemed to rely on a friend who is a medium to find out who they were in their past lifetimes not to mention a ability to remember more past lives than normal — but only had (from what I know) memories from a few lives (I think about 5). This is the same friend who said to me that I looked like Janis Joplin and was her in my lifetime before this one, but after WWII (which does not work as Janis was born in January 1943 and I was still alive in 1943 and I do not have Janis’s memories either).

I have always thought it to be rather odd to know who they were in so many lifetimes and not have the memories, but never said anything because I do not wish to offend them. It wasn’t until they mentioned their medium friend that I realised that it’s how they know them all.

My Spirit Guides have always told me that Spirit are not allowed to tell us ‘everything’ and that they don’t know ‘everything’ while we are here in the physical and they are acting as our guides. Also that sometimes the answers to our questions we ask Spirit, we have to find our own answers here in the physical.

I guess my question is, how many of you agree with doing this or have done this and how many don’t? I don’t agree with it, and to any newbies reading I DEFINITELY DO NOT RECOMMEND IT, as I feel that you can never really ‘own a life lived’ and the physical is an illusion but you can ‘own’ the identity of the person IF you possess the memories from that lifetime and have validation.

I don’t feel it is important to know EVERY life lived. There are some lifetimes I only know inklings of (my Swedish and Czech Royal family lifetimes for two), and would love to explore them some more, but accept that I will never know everything about my lifetimes past. I don’t expect to and I don’t want to.

I guess it just irks me and I wanted to know how others felt about why some others who explore PLs do this.

Eva x

Polaris8 and Jaimie like this.
  2. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Hi, I do not have a yes or no answer. I think it depends on the situation the person is in. If a medium for instance see that the person is in a toxic relationship it might help to point out certain reasons why -- if the answer lies within past life/lives. It might give them something to work on. So from that aspect it can be a good thing. It can also be a bad thing if a past life is closed and is not bothering the present self to then have it re opened. It might just make things worse. Then there are those who either read off the person's past life/lives wrong or just plain make up things as they go along -- and then give the person false information, so that can't be good either...

/Jaimie

Last edited: Oct 6, 2019
    Eva1942 likes this.
  3. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

I believe it is of the utmost importance that a person EXPERIENCE the memories themselves and not be told who they were or what sex, or how they died. Healing from a past life is important and validation comes through experience. People also forget that memories are personal, and some can be funny! Not all PL memories are traumatic. It doesn't hurt to take the time to meditate, ask questions and see if something comes up.

fireflydancing, Eva1942 and Speedwell like this.
  4. Eva1942

Hi Deborah! :)

This was my point I was trying to get across but I think I messed up as sometimes words get in my way :oops:

I think this is important too. There are a few memories from my WWII lifetime that are quite amusing and funny that gave me the encouragement to continue seeing through the traumatic ones. Memories are personal, to only us which is why my guides have taught me the importance of truth (while the soul records every good and bad memories, only you can decide what you feel is truth deep down) when I explore memories.

I used to meditate. Now, I can’t do it, but can freely and easily call on my guides to show me memories. I feel the reason why I can’t meditate anymore is because it doesn’t serve me a purpose. Maybe I’m just weird :confused:

Eva x

5. Polaris8

Polaris8 Senior Member

Eva my dear,

As I understand it most mediums or psychics that do past lives usually try to pull these memories from the astral level. Which for the most part is not all that reliable as the images and impressions from that level of consciousness are in a constant state of flux and change often. Which is why I ask a psychics if they are capable of doing a PL reading from at least the upper mental or causal level which is far more reliable. The reason being is our consciousness (the soul if you will) is multidimensional by nature. So we exist on not only on the physical plane but also on the higher dimensions as well which are apart of our universe. As far as PL goes most human being don't remember their past life's due to the fact that the memories are storied within the soul/causal body. Our past life memories are stored in the permanent atom of the soul body or what some may term the causal body. The causal /Soul Body is named "Causal" because it is the originating source of each new personality that reincarnates in each lifetime. It is the source of your manifested present personality, causing it to be and exist.

So each time we reincarnate we receive a new mental, astral and physical body which have no memory of these prior lifetimes. However the karmic actions from the past are carried over in seed form to later be expressed in the new lifetime. This is because the permanent memories and karmic actions of these other lifetimes are store within the soul body itself. But since the new incarnated ego has no memory of this it will in essences get a clean slate each time. This is what make PL memories so difficult for adults. Children have a much easier time accessing their PL because their inner bodies along with the physical one are still developing. Therefore not being in the physical world yet all that long gives them easier access to their causal body which (DOES) have full memories of all past lives lived not only on the physical plane but also on the astral and mental worlds. That is because the casual level is beyond linear time itself. In time as they get older these memories fade away as the new incarnated ego takes hold which is a normal process to protect the new incarnated ego from any harm be it emotional or mental in nature.

You are correct in that we don't need to remember all of our past lives anyway. That would be just too overwhelming for the lower mind to handle on the physical level. We would go mad or insane if we did. Usually the only memories that would perhaps surface are the ones that are most important to us in this lifeime which is what this lifetime is based on. Most human beings are usually working out two to three lifetimes of karmic debit at a time from the past in the present lifetime. If the soul is advance in spiritual evolution perhaps four or five. But usually no more. It's just too hard on the physcial body and brain to handle.

So even though most people have no memories of their PL they are still working out two to three lifetimes worth of karmic debit in any given lifetime at this stage of humanities spiritual evolution. (oh what fun!) Which is why some people on the surface seem to be going thru so much in life be it negative or positive karmic debit. Some souls start off with negative karma from the past but if the lessons are learned and the soul evolves it may then reap some very good karma from their past later on in this life. The same is true in reverse. It's all very, very individual in nature in how we grow, learn and evolve as soul.

Thanks for the post its' always interesting to hear from you.

Love and peace. P.

AlteSeele and Eva1942 like this.
  6. Eva1942

Polaris! Lovely to hear from you! :)

Interesting you mention negative karma, as I am of the understanding (well this was me personally in this lifetime) that we spend our childhood and adolescence ‘repaying’ the karma and learning the lessons we need to without the understanding of why this is happening to us.

Then when we move onto adulthood, we have the ability to discover just who we are as a person and what makes us US. And, if we have chosen to discover our past lives at this time we heal from that too..

In my German WWII lifetime, I didn’t get the chance to grow old, I gave that opportunity to my daughter who survived the war and passed on in her 80’s. Our unconditional love and sacrifice of our own lives allowed her to do so, so naturally, I am fearful of growing old, but have nothing to worry about I presume.

Eva x

7. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Hi Eva and Polaris !

I hope it is alright by you that I jump in like this ?

I have a question about karma relating to the bad karma in relationships.

Why are we being teamed up -- destined to meet -- when we clearly have not done enough growth in order to change things around ?

Would it not be better if one met when one had done the growth ?

If either is at a stage when we are not ready -- will it then not only increase the bad karma ?

It should be the same if one had done the growth, but not the other, perhaps in a way less because the wiser one would not tango along like he/she used to.

Can we not see, if we were in heaven and planning our lives, what will happen when we are not ready ?

Then I also have another question ( sorry, they are so many ). If one is beaten and killed by someone -- what did one ever do to deserve that from a soul-plane-look of it ? It happened when I wanted out of a "romantic" relationship. I have found that this extreme way of leaving the world has happened to a past life me. ( I have not found that I have beaten or killed someone in my own past life history so it feels unfair that this should happen to me from a karma look of things ). I do think, however, that I as a female surprised some back in the days ( and even these days ) by having what my beloved hubby calls "a tough man's temper". He said he was very surprised the first time we fought ( not physically ) that my "soft persona" went out the window and I got as tough as I got. I have heard other's say the same things to me over the years, it is as if this combination is not what is reckoned with. They don't think my temper is too much though, they are not afraid of me.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and hope you know something, and don't think my questions are too weird.

/Jaimie

Last edited: Oct 13, 2019
  8. Eva1942

In my German WWII lifetime, my current this lifetime husband was one of the SS officers who helped murder my love and twin soul then among other things, also desecrated the church in the aftermath of Lidice. In this lifetime of his, he is involved in the church as a karmic payback for the desecration in Lidice.

I could not forgive any of the ones that were involved in the murder of my love and twin soul, so we decided that in order to learn forgiveness, we meet and get married. The rest is history.. :p I literally live in a ex-Dead Nazi household :p

I could probably take a guess that your soulmate (the other half of your soul) had experienced being beaten and killed by someone so your soul had to experience that too. I had been assassinated in one lifetime too, so my soulmate had to experience that too (ugh in WWII Germany of all places :confused:), but often one lifetime is a combination of many different things. The stronger the soul pairing the stronger the lessons they choose to learn.

I’ve always told my husband not to overstep the mark with me because I will turn into a furious Jewish woman (I’m a Jewish soul in a Gentile body) to the point where in my anger, I can put holes in doors and walls. He over stepped that mark one day and barracaded himself in our spare room with his feet against the door so I couldn’t get in while I was banging on the door. For a reincarnated ex-SS officer I expected a bit more fight from him. If I had not settled down, I would have put a hole through the door. He’s learned that my temper can and will hurt him if he pushes my boundaries.

Polaris may have the answers to your other questions :)

Eva x

Last edited: Oct 13, 2019
    Jaimie likes this.
  9. Polaris8

Polaris8 Senior Member

Eva, I love how you totally get it! Yes during our early years as children we tend to work out most of the harder karma we can here to learn from. That is itself is no easy task. As we get older we are able to change the course of our journey now that we understand who we really are as soul and make more mindful decisions and actions later in life. Realizing that all life is inner connected. I find at least for myself anyway that as I get older many of my friends which are a part of my soul group are getting older and are transitioning off the physical plane. I am the youngest of my soul group so I feel somewhat left behind. Having no physical family to depend on I find it hard growing old alone.

This of course is by no mistake as karma comes full circle for me because in PL I left them thru a broken heart and died by suicide. In that life during the 14th century in Scotland I was female. I was in love with a man who I believed at the time was my soul mate. However because of certain circumstances partly by family decisions and the other thru military duty we could not be together. In the end he died during war. I was so overwhelmed with grief that I thru myself off the cliffs of the isles of Skye in Scotland. What I did not realize at the time was by doing so I also left behind those that loved and cared for me both family and friends. This caused a great wave of karmic effect which resonated thru many of my past lives from that point going forward into this one. Those family members in the past are part of my soul group in this lifetime now. I was born a lonely child in this life with no family connection what so ever being I was born out of wedlock. So my family consider me a baster child born out of sin and did not want anything to do with me. Later on when I came out of the closet as gay that was a double whammy. The only family I knew in this life was my mother and closet friends. My mom and I were very close even though I went thru much karma with her as well after I found out as an adult she was bipolar. I learned to forgive her and myself for all that crap she put me thru growing up. She did the best she could under the circumstances. Plus I knew she loved me unconditionally no matter what. She died two years ago but I still get little visits from her every now and then in the dream state. Since her passing she has her full mind once again and is not Bipolar anymore. Plus she has grown in spirit quite lot on the other side of life's veil.

So much of my life lessons in this lifetime are about lessons of the heart and unconditional love not only for myself but also accepting who I am as a individual along with others who are very different than me. Because after all... All life in the universe is connected to divine love. So I feel a kinship with you in your spiritual lessons you had to learn as well. It's always good to hear from you. ..

Until later Peace and Love P.

Eva1942 likes this.
  10. Eva1942

Polaris! :)

Oh do I know this. My early years were what I called ‘Holocaust 2.0’. Domestic Violence was rife in my teenage years and I hated the police (kinda ironic really). It was a lesson to learn for my ‘part DN self’ (that’s a looong story I won’t get into) to know how it felt to inflict the injustice against the Jews. I didn’t get a chance to really live until I upended my entire life to Australia with nothing when I was 19.

Regarding your 14th Century lifetime in Scotland, I think everyone has at least one of those “together” lifetimes with their soulmate. War seems to have been a part of my lifetimes for as long as I can remember, Ancient Egypt with the Battle of Kaddesh and the Exodus, American Civil War, WWII.

In this lifetime, I re learned the same lesson from WWII of circumstances being against me with a boyfriend I had. The outcome was slightly different and I am pleased it was actually, because it taught me that true love cannot be broken where as surface physical love can be.

How do you feel when you see a photograph of the Isle of Skye?

My Mum in this lifetime has Borderline Personality Disorder. We can go weeks without talking, but have some times were we talk everyday. Also, she had to learn the lesson from her WWII lifetime as my love’s anti Semite mother by being my mother and learning how to love me. That is awesome you get little visits from her :)

I am learning how to self love myself again. My later time in the camps and Ghettos stripped away everything from me and I have to relearn this again. This lifetime has mostly been about re learning what was stolen from me. It’s been interesting and frustrating because I “know” how to do some things but I have to learn again.

Unconditional love is always the answer, and always will be. Always good to hear from you too,

Eva x

11. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Hi Eva, thank you for answering me :) I have never looked at it from that perspective before -- that because something bad happened to a soulmate the same had/has to happen to me -- even if it was not my fault what had happened to my soulmate to start with. I have read, though, that soulmates that meet have often had same experiences before they met. That it increases the understanding, the closeness.

What I have experienced from two past lives is a reversed situation. In the life in the 1920's my man turned his back on his dad for not accepting me, I can't remember that I asked this of him, I suffered with him. He had set his mind, but he was like half of his old self after this, even when laughing. It was terrible. I knew he could only be whole again if both his old and his new family were in his life.

In another life, a future life, during the 1950's I experienced that it was now my man who was not accepted by my parent. I suffered because of this because both of them at first acted as if it was a selfish war where I had to chose side. At some stage my man understood that this war was only hurting me the most and I remember him telling my parent this, but my parent did not listen, pride and selfishness, I suppose. Then one time it was especially bad and that was when I made my decision to try to convince my man to marry me sooner than he had planned, and he chose to turn me down. If we had married then my parent would have been cut off, I think.

/Jaimie

Last edited: Oct 19, 2019