Meeting an old friend again?

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by Black Horse, Jul 5, 2005.

1. Black Horse

Black Horse Registered

Hello...

Hi everybody. Sorry I've been away for a while. So many things going on. My son is doing very well. Today is the 7 year anniversary of my friend's passing. My son hasn't said anything further since "seeing" the "blood" on my mom's patio. I haven't taken my son to see Mike's parents yet. I watch my son sometimes and think about how lucky I am to have him /my friend back. He said something so simple yesterday that I know it was Mike talking to me. When I got home from work and asked my son if he was busy, he said "no, just trying to get these limbs picked up." There was just something about the way he said it. Anyway, I must say that he has me convinced that those we love, have a way of finding their way back to us some how. My husband and my son are inseparable. It's incredible. I still cry sometimes when I think about my friend, but then I remember that I have him right there. My son catches me with tears sometimes and all he does is hug me and tells me it's alright. He doesn't even ask me why I'm crying.

To all of you...... THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART! I can not express to you what this site has meant /done for me and my family. As I've said in the past this has truly been an incredible experience for me as well as my family. It's the only time that I've had something like this happen to me. All of the conversations, physical symptoms and descriptions from my son could have only come from my friend. What a bond! There will never be another like him to me and I believe he knows that now. For that, I have some peace in my heart knowing that he's still with me.

Much love,
    Tammy
    aka Black Horse

2. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director

Hi Tammy,

Thank you so much for the update. I am touched by your sincerity and perseverance to research the possibilities. Your family is blessed in so many ways. I want to thank you again for being willing to post about your experience in the first place. It allows for others to see they are not alone. I must say that yours is an incredible story, filled with love and matters of the heart.

I wish you and your family, peace, hope and JOY in your future.

3. I_am_a_dreamer

I_am_a_dreamer Registered

This is an absolutely lovely storey. Reminds me of one of my friends too, in a way.

My cousin Trevor married a Tammy. It's nice to hear your story. Please tell us more if you can.

-Fern

4. Loriegram

Loriegram Senior Registered

My Grandson has come back

To Tammy, I just loved your story, it reminded me of what happened to our family. My two grandsons were killed in a terrible car accident in 1996. About two years later, my daughter had a little boy. By the time he started to talk about two years old. He started to tell us about when he was big he had done all these things. He had all of my grandson Tommy's memories. He also remembered his brother Rocky, who died with him. He would just keep saying "Don't you remember Gramdma, I did this when I was big. He kept looking for his Red car, he said it was parked in the back yard. Tommy couldn't get his licience till he was 16, but he could drive on our land in the back. Tommy died at age 15, now Jesse my new grandson who is now 8yr's old can't wait to get his licence. Grandma Lorie: angel

5. Karoliina

Karoliina Moderator Emerita

Thanks for sharing, Lorie! :)

I'm sorry to hear about the accident, but it must be a relief to all of you to have one of the boys back in the family.

Wishing you all the best,

Karoliina

PS. If you haven't already read Carol Bowman's Return From Heaven (about reincarnating into the same family), I strongly recommend it! :thumbsup:

6. Mommyof2

Mommyof2 Registered

Thank you for sharing your incredible story!

7. Karoliina

Karoliina Moderator Emerita

A wonderful thread about friends re-uniting. :)

Karoliina

8. W.A. HEART

W.A. HEART Senior Registered

This is so beautiful and inspiring, I am at a loss for words..

The Universe always finds a way of setting things straight I guess - she :D conspires to bring us together with souls we belong with. In Tammy's amazing story, it happened more than once: however sad and shocking, it can only be for the best when a child of twelve is left at such a safe harbour as this boy was. All is well when ends well :)

Thanks for warming my heart!

Love and light

Welsh at Heart

9. ButterflyPsyche

ButterflyPsyche Senior Registered

WA Heart, thank you so much for bumping this! I have never seen it before and it is a fully inspiring story! I am so touched by this, it just seems to illustrate the cyclical and spiritual side of nature!

10. Nadir batista

Nadir batista Registered

Interesting and beautiful story

As I thought your story so interesting and a little bit similar to mine;I decided to comment something about it.

I believe that maybe this baby may be your friend ,why not ? If you both liked each other .He may return to stay beside you again. In my case the story is little different because my friend in this life was my son in my last past life. Our love is so strong that many people think strange. For you dear I just want to say; congratulations.

light

11. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director

Would love to hear from Tammy again......such a wonderful example of how healing reincarnation can be.

12. Nadir batista

Nadir batista Registered

Comforting story

Hello Deborah,

Great request ,I would like to hear from her son too.

light #G^H

13. geevikram

geevikram Registered

Past life.. when does this cycle end?

To all past life readers,

The concept of reincarnation might be alien to western society but in my country, India, it is a given. In fact, ppl associate your current life to your Karma of previous birth. There are so many books written on what happens when you die, one book that comes to my mind right away is Vishnu Puranam which talks about life and death. Surely, there must be others. What is fascinating is that these books were written thousands of years ago!!! Can someone research those books and provide a much better synthesis ?

So, if ppl are reincarnated all the time, where does this cycle end? It's hard to imagine that our soul goes through the same cycle of birth and death in an infinite loop. Again, if the soul is reincarnating, shouldn't the number of ppl who die and those who are born again match. Human population is increasing constantly.

Thanks for the forum, it's a nice place to connect.

14. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member Staff Member

Welcome to the forum! I look forward to reading your posts.

15. dking777

dking777 Senior Registered

Hi,

Welcome to the forum. This question is addressed on another thread. Past live vs Increasing human population. It is a question that comes up often when addressing the subject of reincarnation. The simple answer is that the population isn't increasing due to 'new souls' as much as it has to do with 'less deaths' occurring. People are just sticking around the world longer than before.

Sincerely,

DKing

16. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member Staff Member

That is true, life expectancy keeps increasing ...

17. argonne1918

argonne1918 Senior Registered

The reason 65 was chosen as the retirement age in the 1930's for Social Security pensions is that life expectancy in the U.S. then was only 70. The government would only have to send you a check for 5 years. We have modern medicine and sanitation to thank for the increased years. Many of us now have lifespans equal to 2 or 3 past lives.

18. dking777

dking777 Senior Registered

Sometimes, I think I am approaching my 'fifth life time' in the sang dang body. I must have lived very short lives in my past lives - because this one seems like the Energizer Bunny. It just keeps going, and going and going. I have lost count of the many friends I have lost over the years that I have outlived. (The Doctors told me I wasn't going to live past the age of 15. Boy, where they ever wrong. Maybe that is why I feel I am approaching the fifth life time in this body.) :)

Sincerely,

DKing

19. kmatjhwy

kmatjhwy Senior Member Staff Member

Just have to say how much do I agree with both of you, Argonne and Dking on this it seems. It seems as for myself the last some past lives have been so short with that life being being cut off in my youth. Now here am now finally approaching my older age with being born in the 50s. This might be the first time I might be living a full long life for quite sometime it seems. So how much do I agree with both of you and just had to comment.

Wishing Everyone the Best!

20. KenJ

KenJ Super Moderators Staff Member Super Moderator

An interesting thread that I thought might appeal to new members. I'd like to have an update from Black Horse.