Meeting people from past lives

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Dragonfly12, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Dragonfly12

Dragonfly12 New Member

Hi, everyone!
    I read In a couple of books by Weiss that we keep meeting beloved people from past lives.
    Has anyone of you experienced such a meeting?
    If so, how did you recognize them?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2018
  2. Graham76man

Graham76man Member

Done that. I had no idea at the time though. At first I didn't get on with her. But she became close, she even asked to marry me, at some drunken party. I didn't say no, even though she was married already. I told her this too, but she said she would get a divorce. Somebody at that point took her home!
    The next time I saw her she was in trouble with the boss at work over time keeping issues. I had to check all the details of the case, but it was clear that she had broke the rules and got the sack.

Many years later I was watching a TV show about the grave being investigated of someone from my past life and saw that a skull had been scanned and they created the face of the skull. It was her face! The woman who I had sacked, she was my past life wife!
    I also know she cheated on me with another chap. Though I was just as bad! So the firing was a sort of Karmic thing for her cheating on me!
    Bizarre I know, but that how weird reincarnation is.

She has no idea who she was of course in a previous life, so I can't say her name.

3. Dragonfly12

Dragonfly12 New Member

Thank you for having shared your experience.
    As I told previously, in this life none of the people I loved in a very happy past life are around, BUT, years ago, I met a guy . I immediatly felt that he was, in a past life I never bothered to regress to, a wife I wasn't in love with.
    I never felt any feeling toward him., BUT I felt he was my wife.

4. AmethystMoon

AmethystMoon New Member

I believe there is one person that I still hold dearly in my life to this day that I also knew within a past life. I suppose the first thing that really helped me realize this was the overall vibe/energy that she gave off; it was so abnormally comforting and familiar, despite me having never made any contact with her previously in this life. This was followed by us continuously being sent off in different directions in only a few years, only to somehow make it back to each other's sides in the end. And lastly, it seems the connection we have is so strong that we have interests in practically all the same things, we are always in tune with what the other is feeling (even without talking about it or being anywhere remotely near each other), and more times than not we are saying, or even thinking, the same things at the same time.

Also, every time we are separated for a little while and we're later reunited, there are always some strange "coincidences" in our lives that happened during that time that somehow manage to line up. (Which is a rather bizarre at times, but all the more fascinating.)

5. Spirit Sword

Spirit Sword Senior Registered

I met someone I have spent many lives with once more in this one, although we had no idea at the time. We met around age five and had several classes and clubs together, but overall tended to ignore each other. By our teens, we had made a mutual friend, causing us to be friends in turn. Once we were spending time together, we just sort of clicked. Being together just felt better than being apart, which was new to both of us. Even just sitting next to each other without interacting is far superior to most experiences, in my mind. We once had an entire conversation in only slight facial expressions. But I digress...

I did not believe in reincarnation until years after we became friends. When I started doing regressions and meet certain people within the memories, I could always tell when that friend was there, even if they weren't in my field of vision. It was a similar vibe maintained over time or something like that. Sometimes, I see current faces that flash over people in past life memories as well, like my consciousness thinks I need an extra kick or something.

I am not one of the people who goes about trying to fit everyone I currently know into past life roles, but I always keep an eye out for that troublemaker. Even if I could not just instinctively know, I would be able to find their role in any new past life where they were present through logic. Although this is not always the case, the two of us have a very specific pattern we seem to follow where we do not get along at first, then swiftly become inseparable friends, the friend serving as my second-in-command, often saving my life, etc.

Sasha Y likes this.
  6. Angorapower

Angorapower New Member

Yes, I met someone of a past life in this life. He was my grandfather. We shared a very special bond. He was like a father for me, a teacher and my best friend. When I was a little child (5-8) we played a game very often: My grandfather played guitar and I was dancing and singing in a foreign language. He talked about palms, parrots, exotic fruit and a big basar in an oriental town. We both saw pictures in our mind about this life in another time. He drawed pictures with coloured birds and collected photos of dancing harems-girls. I loved watching reports on tv about the islamic religion. No one in the family did understand why I had been fascinated by that and wanted to learn all the prayers and history. I grew up in a Christian family but I searched for turkish friends to play with and learn about their culture.

When I grew older, I lost my interest in all that completely. Some years ago I found out under hypnosis that my grandfather and I knew each other from that past life. He had been a rich man in Ankara/Turkey who dealed with silk at an oriental basar. There he found a young slave for his harem (me). I had a good life there, I was his favorite woman. Unfortunately lots of years later we both were murdered. I think I have a birthmark of it on my tummy and he also had those marks. But he died lots of years ago and so it can*t be found out exactly.

fireflydancing likes this.
  7. Verity

Verity New Member

When I was younger I met a woman who I just 'clicked' with at a class I was attending. We became good friends. One day I was at her house visiting, and she came out with "Remember when we were in the Crusades and you saved me?" Actually, I did. She then detailed the lifetime, without prompting from me, which was exactly the same as a memory I had had a couple of years before I met her. It was almost surreal. She described my husband, the small castle, who I was, who she was, who my lover was, and what happened, in great detail. I will never forget it.

Speedwell likes this.
  8. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

A warm welcome to you, Verity!

While I know that feel that you have known somebody for ages the moment you meet them for the very first time, I yet have to experience a situation where I am absolutely sure who the person close to me was in a past life, who I was back then and what our roles where.
    Wish I could meet somebody from a past life and be sure.

9. Spirit Sword

Spirit Sword Senior Registered

You have probably met dozens already. Souls tend to reincarnate in groups. A lot of the people who are currently close to you have likely been so before.

SeekerOfKnowledge likes this.
  10. SeekerOfKnowledge

Still missing the "...and be sure" part... and I wish I could meet somebody with whom I am sharing memories.

Spirit Sword likes this.
  11. Kalos

Kalos Senior Registered

How can one ever be sure and even more, should one be? :)

I've posted briefly about it recently but will say it again because it's relevant and it evolved in the meantime. I was quite certain that a very dear person in this life was close to me also in the (only) PL I remember. However, while I remembered my horse's name with very little "effort" and insignificant details like the water pump in our farmhouse spontaneously, every time my thoughts went to who that person was in my PL I would get a "don't go there" warning.

Few days after posting that in this forum, I had a "memory" just before falling asleep, a "scene" lasting only for a few seconds of meeting her (a girl back then) for the first time in that PL. The "movie clip" was very short but the feelings were overwhelming, like they always are.

Respecting that warning, I "won't go there" and won't talk specifically about it more in here, but theoretically speaking, what if I was crazy in love with her back then and (s)he is my brother or son now?..

12. SeekerOfKnowledge

Agreed, like the other way around (your current partner as father/mother/brother/sister/son/daughter in PL) won't actually improve a relationship. In that case it maybe is better when you don't know.

13. pariah_autist

pariah_autist 1st life: gerbil

I've posted about this a few times but this older guy at my job a few years ago. I do not have any other clear past life memories exept this guy who was in my dream in Fairbanks AK. In the dream I think he was younger than he is now but he has the same distinct face and energy, he was like my mentor and protector and companion of sorts. I believe we were very close lovers in this recent past life in early 1900s. I believe I died in that life and reincarnated into this one from there. But there was something weird about that dream sexually as if it was some kind of inappropriate relationship (like it kinda was in this life considering the age gap), perhaps I was underaged or perhaps I was a male or a relative I do not know. It was something strange but it was also an extremely intense romantic relationship I'm sure of it . His energy IRL was extremely good and comforting, a million times better than taking heroin (which I tried before) and also better than any guy I've yet dated or met... His touch also had this effect on me, it was extremely energizing and positive and it made me feel so happy inside, the intense love I felt had healed me... I believe he felt the same things... He told me at the time when I asked him what sports he likes he said that he loved fishing, and to find somebody to teach me to fish. He was quite affectionate with me and liked to hold my hands a lot and sweet talk... He called me his buddy affectionately and always seemed to be watching over me at work lol... It sometimes tears me apart inside not knowing if I'll ever see him again, to have such intense feelings for somebody... As if I lost a soul mate and true companion and not having that person with that loving feeling physically in my life..He is also getting older and I am my self and I am afraid I might actually be incapable physically of having children because I have a hormonal disorder.. Past few months I have been getting loving energy in my heart and my mind healing... I just know it's him.. It's been coming at me to the point I've become obsessed with him and I am finding leads to get back into contact with him... I'm becoming certain in my heart that we can reunite again and talk about all of this. I believe he felt the same way but fear held him back the same way it held me back as well... Strangely though I tried fishing finally for my self and I find every time I do that I am relaxed and my heart opens and I feel so good I start thinking of him again..... I met a guy at the channel and talking to this guy as well is quite easy as if he's an old friend. Like an instant kinship. Did I know this guy also in that past life? He called me bro and dude lol (I do not exactly try to look most feminine, I cut my hair short, and I never filled out in my body in a feminine way, like I look like a permanent pre-pubescent child)... Though, my romantic longings always go back to this same guy, no matter who I'm with.... sigh

Last edited: Aug 12, 2018 at 12:15 AM