• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Memories of Atlantis

... In that life, I was furious with those people, who did not do the right thing and who did so much damage. It seems that I have carried that anger and intolerance of those who do wrong into this lifetime. It's something I need to overcome, but it's really excellent to know WHERE it comes from. Knowing where it came from is the first step in repairing the issue in my life now...
Good. Yes, anger and intolerance doesn't fix the problem does it?

This dream could be consistent with a lot of things that don't go back as far as Atlantis. The great Lisbon earthquake was a huge event including a huge tsunami and had a profound impact on European politics and philosophy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1755_Lisbon_earthquake

There is an amusing quote in the Wiki article:

"Theologians focused and speculated on the religious cause and message, seeing the earthquake as a manifestation of divine judgment. Most philosophers rejected that on the grounds that the Alfama, Lisbon's red-light district, suffered only minor damage."

Hmmm. That does give one pause.

Also, I should mention that this was an event that caused destruction over very wide areas, impacting areas of North Africa as well as Portugal, Spain and areas even farther removed. The tsunami was up to 30 meters high in some places! Hugely destructive and very scary. So, there could be a lot of coastal cities that might match up with the dream in question.

SeaAndSky said:
Also, I should mention that this was an event that caused destruction over very wide areas, impacting areas of North Africa as well as Portugal, Spain and areas even farther removed. The tsunami was up to 30 meters high in some places! Hugely destructive and very scary. So, there could be a lot of coastal cities that might match up with the dream in question.
Except that this was not a dream but a professional regression, plus the other details about the politics, the crystals, etc would seem to rule out Lisbon S&S?

Can you share more details about your Atlantis past life?

Hi! i know it was long time ago, but can you share more details about your past life in Atlantis? Thanks!

I recall a time when my spirit guide showed me a past life in which I lived in Atlantis. [He said the reason why he was showing me this vision was because it would help me to better understand my life's purpose in this incarnation]

While living in Atlantis, I was a woman (Pheodora) married to a man (Phedrine) and we had three children together (two girls and one boy). My husband was a member of the government of Atlantis (materialists) who desired more of everything (power, wealth, etc.); where as, I was a member of the universal collective consciousness (spiritualists). Our marriage did have a solid foundation built on love, but I was often a witness to what was going on with the materialists and unwilling to speak up about the dangers awaiting their decisions. In the early days, we created a great balance between us. Unfortunately, the later periods were fraught with greed that lead to the downfall of Atlantis.

When the event occurred, I was not the least bit surprised. I wasn't strong enough or confident enough in my convictions to approach the leaders and warn them about their choices. I remembered experiencing earthquakes, fires, and hearing people screaming. It was complete chaos for many. Yet, I very calmly went to the East coast of the continent with my three children, and we levitated our way across the ocean to Greece. This is where I met my new love (who consequently became my spirit guide for this incarnation). My husband from Atlantis chose to stay behind. He was my first husband in this incarnation.

I can still see us (and several other spiritualists) levitating over the heads of my fellow Atlanteans adrift in boats or swimming in the water. Many made it to shore, but as we know, others did not. It seemed strange to me at first that I lived on the west coast of the continent of Atlantis. And, yet we left from the East coast to go to Greece. I saw many others travel to other continents and countries too.

Apparently, the message I needed to get from this vision was: Don't be afraid to speak up and share your beliefs with others; It was important for me to disconnect from my past-life Atlantean husband in this incarnation; and, trust your instincts while helping others.

~Pheodora (this was my name when I lived in Atlantis)

Atlántida was a large continent with 10 islands in the North Atlantic ocean linking what it will become North America (in that era, the continent was not what it is today) and Europe. In the same way parts of US didn't exist, there were other parts of the ocean that were shallow which allow navigation amd constant communication between all the islands... We reached a technological and spiritual level waaaaaay ahead to our current era, things that you only see in fantasy/magic films were in fact very real, our civilization reached its zenith, there was nothing we couldn't do... and then those in power became, for a lack of a better word, evil and then they became a threat for the whole globle... That's why, under orders from above, we had to end it all, end the 4th human race with water and so the geography changed and some of us who survived, colonized and develop what it will become the Egyptian civilization, others went with the Mayas and other chosen civilizations on that time.

Welcome to the forum TheHermeticOne, you speak as though you have some knowledge of the subject. What experiences/memories have you had that makes you so sure? I've read such things although I have no idea what the ocean levels were at that period nor the bulges in the tectonic plates looked like. Are you going by what Cayce described?

I'm sorry if I'm bothering you, but did you ever have the chance to know a glass blower/ blacksmith's apprentice, or the woman he was courting, while you were in Atlantis? I think I remember you... You're hair was curly, and you wore a white chiton with a gold belt sometimes.

Welcome to the forum TheHermeticOne, you speak as though you have some knowledge of the subject. What experiences/memories have you had that makes you so sure? I've read such things although I have no idea what the ocean levels were at that period nor the bulges in the tectonic plates looked like. Are you going by what Cayce described?

My knowledge about my life in Atlántida comes from: Vivid dreams when I was a very small kid, intuition "psychic images" I get and the information channeled in my Akashic Records reading where not only confirmed my knowledge but expanded on what and why I did what I did back then.

The other night, when my internet was down- I fell asleep on the side I don't usually fall asleep on, and I had some very vivid dreams.

I was a young girl, a street urchin, spunky as anything, who didn't think twice about stealing to survive. She wore a simple cloth dress if you could call it that. It was more like a cotton sack with holes for my arms and head- it was all one thing- and I never wore anything under it.
The memory is set around a marina of sorts, with modern-like buildings built right up to the edge of the water, with hardly a space for a street, let alone an alley. The only spaces open to the water were places like bridges, and mooring for boats and ships. I spent most of my time in the water, or on the thin, wooden pier that served as sepration between the water lane of boats going in, and boats coming out. It originally made me think that this place was Venice, Italy, but I doubt any of it citizens ever looked like I did back then, or wore what I wore. Not to mention, something about the place just told me that this wasn't Venice.

I never made it past 12 years old, and I was probably the first victim of the wave that came. I was swimming in the Marina when suddenly the water went down at a fast and steady rate until I was standing on the earth that had been under the water, exposed to air for what I was sure was the first time, the wooden pier standing mightily taller and higher than I, taller than any of the building I had seen, some of which- looking around- stood on stilts, coming off of a rock foundation. Not too far away from the rock. Just about a building or so, at the widest. There were various bits of sea life clinging to the wooden pier, and other surfaces around me, and then a shadow was cast over me, and I looked up.
"That's a big wave..."
My name was Mae, said 'May', and I woke up very suddenly, my heart beating fast, clutching the bed sheets. I asked myself questions, and the answers came easily. My soul was very young then, this was one of my first lives, if not THE first.
Neither was this the first dream I had, centered around this strangely-shaped marina. For some reason, I couldn't shake the feeling of being afraid. That dream was very vivid. Was it real? It felt real. Am I the only person who remembers something like this? I don't know. All my friends in that life by that point had died, from starvation or disease. I was the only one who lived that long, probably because I was the only one who wasn't afraid to take what she needed.

Does anyone else remember Atlantis?

Can you share how the city looks like?

My knowledge about my life in Atlántida comes from: Vivid dreams when I was a very small kid, intuition "psychic images" I get and the information channeled in my Akashic Records reading where not only confirmed my knowledge but expanded on what and why I did what I did back then.

Can you share about your Atlantis memeory?

Back