Memory of being aborted

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by Jessi watkins, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Jessi watkins

Jessi watkins New Member

When my son was 3, I said something completely innocent about how he was so cool because that's how his dad and I made him. Then he said that before we made him, the bad guys tore all his parts off. Then after they tore his parts off.... we made him. He brought it up again shortly after that, but never again. Now he's 5 and he brought it up again a few days ago. Again, something in passing brought it up. I was telling him about how I lived at my parents house before he was born. He said, "before the bad guys tore my parts off? Mom... why would they do that to me?" So this time I started asking questions. I asked him what they did with his parts, he said they threw them in the trash. Then he said he went to heaven. And somewhere in there he mentioned that he was just a baby. So I asked who his parent were and he said "Rere and Papa", which are my parents, his grandparents. That's when things started making sense to me! So time line here.. he was a baby, they tore his parts off, threw them in the trash, went to Heaven, then born again to me. Ok so... my mom had an abortion 14 years before I was born. And now I'm thinking that he is my aborted sibling reincarnated. Because that's how the abortions go right? They pull the parts out all separate? Anyways... I just want to know if I'm crazy for thinking this. To me, it seems pretty logical.

SeaAndSky likes this.
  2. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

I don't think you are crazy to think that Jessi, it sounds to me like a believable statement and occurrence. I look forward to more posts; please keep a journal and an open mind, and read what Carol Bowman has to say about handling your interaction. Here is a link that you might find interesting.

Shannah likes this.
  3. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Jessi,

Thanks for your post. More people need to know about this. Please let us know if you have any further information.

Cordially,
    S&S