Mind before Matter

Discussion in 'SCIENTIFIC and ANECDOTAL research' started by baro-san, Apr 25, 2017.

1. baro-san

baro-san Senior Member

I use self-hypnosis in my quest for spiritual development.

While in trance, the answers to the questions I ask are very concise, and startling in their straightforwardness. I also noticed that the answer pops in my mind before I finish formulating my question. If I finish my formulation without an answer, then I won't get an answer, and I have to avoid rationalizing it.

It seems that my intention for the question forms in my mind, then my brain formulates it. Whatever higher source, that answers it, gets the question directly from my mind, and, when it sees fit to reply, it does it instantaneously, hence it arrives into my mind while my brain still formulates the question. From the brain point of view it is like and invalidation of the causality principle, the cause (question) doesn't precede the effect (answer).

It is an amazing feeling to notice that, and even a more amazing feeling concluding about what that means.

fireflydancing likes this.
  2. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

Great post - I know what you mean

3. Myna

Myna Humanoid

Coz The higher source can read our mind?
    I often told hubby something during the day, and wonder about the answer & at night I got visions of things thatI talked about with him.

Btw have u ever seen which higher sources send u info?

4. baro-san

baro-san Senior Member

I'm just asking with the expectation of being "heard", and of being "answered" if it isn't something I'm not supposed to know, or something I can't comprehend.

It's important to be clear and specific in my questions and requests.

I believe to be in a "thought responsive environment", where your thoughts materialize, and wishes are granted, with some restrictions beyond my comprehension.

5. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

A description of Mind (not Brain) that you may be interested in considering. These three videos present studies and experiments that present a different picture of reality than is normally expressed.

Mere Dreamer likes this.
  6. baro-san

baro-san Senior Member

Thanks. I'll check them out :)

7. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

baro-san, I posted those videos, that I found on another site, in hopes of stirring some interest and conversation. Personally he seemed so interested in his conclusion that he failed to see the shortcomings in his argument, particularly in the first video where he attempted to shoot down the ideas that the mind communicates with the brain and the third option he listed where the mind and brain are within a field where the brain is created. I don't see how he could insist that the mind could not communicate thought or images to the brain while at the same time show the results of remote viewing and drawings made by the remote viewers.

My main interest was in the discussion in general and seeing the examples that he introduced to back up what he was saying.

Mere Dreamer likes this.