More questions

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by JessDarling, Nov 14, 2017 at 12:34 PM.

1. JessDarling

JessDarling New Member

Any confirmed Romanov family members out there? Part of my family on both mom and dads side came from russia when it was still under the Romanov family. I’ve heard stories of how that was like and some say it was good. I’ve learned about the revolution and the down slide of the families power in history. But why did they have to die? From what I remember from research most of the people still supported the family. The smaller louder party just took control. Also why didn’t any other countries at the time step in to help get them out? Especially since they were related to the British king it’s just shocking. I know I could probably find these answers online but who better to ask than a possible Romanov. I don’t believe I am any of the members of the family I might have been from Russia at one point but I’m not claiming to be a reincarnation just curious. My curiously also stems from the fact my birthday is the same day they died just a different year of course.