Multiple claimants to the one life.

Discussion in 'Members Lounge' started by Jim78, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

I'd love to get at those delusional idiots.

I've enough politicians putting words in the mouth of a couple of my pls without blazing mediocrities doing it too.

Some in the reincarnation community say "don't let them bother you, you know who you are" etc but that's not the point.

The point is I don't want average brained people presuming to know my mind and soul and then telling other people nonsense about it no more than I like people speaking ill of the dead.

Opinions?

Ophelia3, WhiteRose and Eva1942 like this.
  2. AlexD

AlexD aka Shadow

I understand what you mean. Some of them really sound like they have no idea how the person they claim to be really was. Some really sound like fantasists to me. I know you don't want them to tell everyone they were someone they were not, but what can be done? Outside the reincarnation community we are practically all mad, others see no difference between the real deal and the false ones. And unfortunately it's not like you can tell them to stop making their false claim public. I guess that has to be accepted even if it sounds completely ridiculous and annoying.

3. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

Yeah Alex but I can attack their ridiculous claims. Get them on the ropes.

4. AlexD

AlexD aka Shadow

Not when they cower away unfortunately

Jim78 likes this.
  5. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

It sounds as though you are still attached to your former lifetime personality through your ego Jim. I understand and would probably feel the same way about it if I knew who she was. I think that you have a big task in front of you to get some distance from it dominating your current lifetime.

6. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

I don't get you Ken. I'm attached to all my lives including my current one. Why wouldn't I be? After all they are all ME. No difference really.

If I decided willy nilly to move into your house and try to turf you out would you be egotistical to take issue with that or would you simply be defending what is yours?

It doesn't dominate my current life but when I read other claimants it annoys me. They are so stupid and without understanding of the man I am and was. I want to crush them...humiliate them and then watch them run off and whimper in the corner just like anyone else that tried to lay claim to my turf.

Eva1942 likes this.
  7. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Well, I suppose that a lot of unfair and untruths exists on this Earth and hopefully in heaven there is the absolute truth so in the long run the truth wins anyhow, not just here on Earth though which is regretfully the case. It is wonderful though when the good side wins here on Earth.

If you were someone famous it meant and means everyone wants a piece of you, some to get a bit of that sun shine on to them instead even if they have unfairly done so. I wish there was something to be done about it but well I don't think there is. Also memories are really personal and it is like impossible to prove if you got the evidence first or after your memory came alive.

Then it is also the possibility that they actually think they were the person(s) they claim to be. Some meditations or imagination are really leading them into thinking that. In that case I think one just have to forgive. People do better when they know better.

I think I can understand somewhat the frustration you have because I have memories of knowing someone who got to be a bit famous the last few months of his life time and then after his death and his work being released became a superstar, James Dean (don't laugh, you don't have to believe me). I don't know how many times I've read things that I can't identify my memories of him being like. I thought it was better if it was not the James Dean I remembered but someone like him. That way I would not have the feeling of being frustrated.

For instance someone said that he had a reputation for beating up his girlfriends when he got drunk. To me that is one heavy accusation. So then I looked through what his ex girlfriends had said about him. The longest relationship he was in was with NY girlfriend Barbara Glenn and in between them being a couple they were friends. She stated that she was the one with the temper, not him. Not any of his other girlfriends have ever claimed he was violent against them, and never threatening to be violent either. If anyone is interested in the truth, in digger deeper they will get to that, but the rest - on the surface - will read the comment that the bad boy James Dean used to beat up his girlfriends.

I'm sorry that this probably does not make you feel better, I suppose I don't have any comforting words to say except try to stay strong

/Jaimie

Last edited: Jul 4, 2019
  8. KenJ

Jim, I mean no disrespect, only mean to point out that prior lives are over, they were challenges that were faced BACK THEN that no longer exist in the same way. In a way it is plagiarism and needs correction, but in another sense it needs to be relegated to the past - a burden off your shoulders, and a better focus on today.

9. Totoro

Totoro Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Jaimie, that's been my frustration. There's plenty of interviews and evidence even a non Chinese speaker like me can find out and validate what I already know, when the popular opinion seems to buy into the rumor version.

To date, I've only found one person who claimed to be me and it looked like a feeble attempt. It was some girl who I think just wanted a fantasy to write her almost fan fiction with. Harmless and I'm sure she gave up on it long after I found the webpage. To date, I haven't found anyone claiming to be my other past life. I tried talking to people to get insight things, as I have less direct connection to that life and culture and I quickly regretted.

It's been kind of ironic... both cultures believe in reincarnation, but to the majority of Chinese (and western people that are aware of me), I'm a gold digging, drug addicted tramp and yet I've found plenty of Chinese people that actually don't believe the popular stories and have prayed for me to be reincarnated into a happier life. I'm a bit of a romantic figure to those people, but I think it's closer to the truth.. in a tragic sense anyway. But to the Indian / Pakistanis, I'm revered as a god and there's no possible way I could even ask an innocent, non claimant / reincarnation question without being treated suspiciously and with hostility. I know.. I tried :(

Jim, I am those people.. I understand. It's not like I died.. just resigned and started a new job somewhere else. It's as simple as that. And I've heard similar advice.. you know who you are and there should be nothing to prove to yourself and I agree, it's true. You have to let go at some point though, that's just the reality of it. My friend has been called homosexual, a pedophile even and I know none of that is true. I've been called a mail order bride, compared to furniture. The list goes on and on.

In this life, those fingers aren't pointed at me and I don't have to see or hear those comments if I don't want to. You may have a couple people putting words in your mouth, but I have an entire nation (the most populous on Earth) who has been assuming for generations, we're all sick and twisted, because they watch TV shows about us and can't (or won't) do their own google searches.

I was posting while Ken posted, but I was going to reiterate the same thing. Nobody knows of our past lives except for me and that's fine with me. It's about living for today and making your life what you want out of it. I still have chains pulling me down from my past lives, but I'm learning to cut them and move forward. Reincarnation has only been a tool in that endeavor.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2019
    Speedwell likes this.
  10. AlexD

AlexD aka Shadow

Well I was close to someone far more famous than me in the past. I find it rather bothersome to hear false claimants speak in his name and attribute traits to him that he never had (negative traits in my view). I can't help but think how naive and ignorant they are to make such deranged fantasies. I pity them in a sense, because they haven't the slightest idea how he really was. Luckily, I do.

11. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

Thanks for your replies people.

I'm going to answer you all in one post because you are all expressing similar sentiments.

I don't mind mediocrities talking about me. They can never hope to understand me. Let them at it.

What I mind is when mediocrities claim to BE me! The hubris. The arrogance.

And one thing I noticed about all those claims. They all speak of the ego and attention seeking. Fools. If I had their brand of ego I would have been a crap General.

My ego was that I thought I was at the forefront of representing humanity. It had nothing to do with the Kim Kardasian brand of shallow attention seeking ego. It was about the fact that I thought I had it in my power to change everything.

They also speak of my genius like its a precious thing. I didn't think I was a genius, I just thought my opponents were more stupid than me. There's no mystic to being a genius, they go they toilet just like everyone else.

Also none of them speak of my tactics, psychology or lateral thinking. They can't hope to understand...cos they ain't me.

I live my current life and the life I speak of specifically is my least important life to me now but Christ! Are they all stupid? They haven't a clue!

I live my current life now and I've learned my lessons but my psychology is that past lives psychology. Beliefs change, context change but I'm still the same soul. Still blindsiding my opponents. Still doing what others think is unexpected. Still learning.

I see a continuance between all of my lives, they blend into one another. I see no difference. I see a journey.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2019
    Sarah Jane, Speedwell and Eva1942 like this.
  12. Eva1942

Eva1942 An Ancient Egyptian Queen..

I have this TWICE :eek: . People think they were me in Ancient Egypt. With that lifetime, I made sure I did my research before I was SURE. In my WWII lifetime, people are still thinking their PL was that part of me too. For WWII, I’ve learned to laugh, because when I catch them out on something they become VERY angry towards me and call me the crazy one.. o_O

Like you Jim, it REALLY grates me when you hear people say “Oh, I was this person...” and they maintain this ideal. But here is one REALLY important way I learned to test someone’s ‘supposed’ memories of a particular person to see if you were/are dealing with a fake. That is to use your OWN memories against them. I’ve lost track of the amount of people I’ve caught out with my WWII lifetime memories. There are some that still maintain the belief that they were certain people.

I actually have been known to pick up books and say to myself under my breath “what crap have they written now?” And people look at me like I’m some kind of weirdo..

I have more to express but these are my two cents for now.

Eva x

13. KenJ

My thoughts were based on the 'political correct' kind of thing going on in my country where our great founders are being trashed because of outdated beliefs, and their actions seen by different standards. Also, my statement about an ego-attachment does not mean egotistical. I have no idea who Thomas Jefferson returned as, but he, among many, was an important part of our heritage who is being trashed because of his participation in a common practice IN THOSE TIMES. I'm also keenly aware of spending too much time on reincarnation matters while my body deteriorates in this lifetime.

I certainly would not consider the woman that I was as the "ME" that you claim from past lifetimes even though she was a PART that a PART of my soul played.

14. John Tat

John Tat Senior Registered

HI Eva1942 Who did your spiritual self occupy in Ancient Egypt?

15. Totoro

Totoro Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ken.. That's really interesting that you say the woman you were isn't you but a part. Can you clarify why you feel that way?

That just differs from my own experience in which my lives seem more continuous and my research shows I had the same personality and so on.

However, the more I learn about others cases, I feel like I'm less the average case that I assumed I was. I don't mean that I'm exceptional, just that I agree with a thread I read a while back that said ethnic people tend to be different in their reincarnations and I'm realizing how out of my native element I am as time goes by.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
  16. AlexD

AlexD aka Shadow

Hi Totoro,
    personally speaking, I share your experience of continuity in my lives. My ancient self was Persian and even though I am Italian now I see little difference between me and him personality wise. I remember a couple of more recent lives in Romania, different shells yet again the same core. Culture was part of the external factors while my inner character seems to have remained the same.
    Although, I don't know if that's what you mean, I feel closer to Romania than Italy in many ways. It's just an attachment of the soul though. There is an underlying way of thinking and of reacting emotionally which has probably remained ever since, regardless of where I was in the world.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
  17. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

Hi Eva1942.

I always make sure to do my research too before I'm sure. I also find putting research and a claim out there throws up more lines of research. Its like going down a rabbit hole.

That's the stumbling block I have with multiple claims though. I don't particularly want to discuss my memories in public of my earliest remembered life. I mean, even just talking about Boru last week I was seeing corpses all week going to bed. I don't know how I'd feel getting into a wider reaching life tbh. Yet at the same time I don't want other claimants to that life talking crap about me. I guess if one of them actually engages with me I'll have to make a decision. Although maybe it would be easy to contradict their memories without seeing the brutality and the dead, I dunno. I haven't been put into that situation yet. There's a lot of things about that life I'm not happy about and I've discussed them with members in private. I'm not sure I want to discuss them with a delusional muppet you know?

Eva1942 likes this.
  18. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

That's SJW culture Ken. I heard talk of people even wanting statues torn down because the people they represent behaved in ways 21st century people don't. Its getting ridiculous.

In the shallowest sense Collins etc isn't me because it was a different body...but the soul is the same. On a deep level my past lives are me IMO.

KenJ likes this.
  19. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

Tortoro and Alex.

I also see a continuity between my lives. Its not like I suddenly altered personality. I didn't become more average brained for instance. I didn't become more linear in my thinking. I didn't become a shrinking violet etc.

In terms of what I did become I simply became a version of myself further along in the social evolution of man just like everyone else, yet the core of me remains the same.

20. Eva1942

Eva1942 An Ancient Egyptian Queen..

Sending you a PM :)

Yup, I even try to have a validation or two before I’m certain I was that person.

Well... people will always talk crap. I just sit here and think I got myself a fanclub because people either think a) my current lifetime is just so fascinating (I can assure you it’s far from it.. ) o_O or b) their own past lives were not as ‘interesting’ so why not say you were someone else who was more ‘interesting’ then once you get caught out, get wildly angry because I caught them talking crap.

Done this once before with a delusional ‘Nazi fangirl’. I swear I don’t ever want to do that again so I know how you feel. Now I am VERY selective about who I open up to about certain lifetimes... :rolleyes:

Eva x