Multiple claimants to the one life.

Discussion in 'Members Lounge' started by Jim78, Jul 4, 2019.

1. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

I believe that soul-energy is divisible and only a part of that energy is involved in an incarnation - that is the only way that Uncle Henry can remain on the other side while also being Sarah before that and now incarnated as James with all three being able to be accessed.

AlteSeele and fireflydancing like this.
  2. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

Why does soul energy have to be divisible Ken? That's three dimensional thinking about souls whereas if one believes in the lives between life then there are at least four dimensions if one assumes the afterlife is merely another dimension.

In reality we are multi dimensional beings whose natural habit is a place that exists outside of time. In that sense I could meet myself, not an aspect of myself or a split off part of an oversoul energy I'm part of but I will meet my actual fully realised self. They will be as completely me as I am.

All my opinion of course.

Carloloner, AlteSeele and AlexD like this.
  3. KenJ

Busy day, finally home. Jim, I think that what you propose works well for two incarnations, but my pea-brain will not accept that when more than two lives are accessible.

4. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

I dunno Ken. Remember that topic I created last month about a Collins dream? I was a spirit descending down and seeing Collins at Griffith's funeral.

It might have been just a dream but I verified the actual scene I witnessed through a photograph. In the dream I was completely Jim and Collins was completely Collins except I was in spirit.

Some people speak of our past and present lives happening simultaneously. I believe part of the reason we incarnate on Earth is to experience linear time. It may be just another learning tool.

Yet on the other side there is no time IMO.

AlteSeele likes this.
  5. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

What about bi-location? Consciousness can be in more than one place at one time. There are a few studies about it and both my mother and I have experienced it. Seeing from above, seeing within another and seeing all around as if viewing 360 at the same time. Being aware of the body and self yet discerning what you are experiencing and how consciousness can split and be anyplace - anytime. Not to say that this is possible all the time, or even often. But it does put another spin on an experience if you're open to it.

6. KenJ

That borders upon the area of Remote Viewing and I believe it to be a normal ability on the other-side.

7. John Tat

John Tat Senior Registered

When you are talking about multiple claimants to one physical life...IF BB my spiritual self occupied Jim78's physical body and brain would Jim78 be Jim78 or John Tat

8. KenJ

If you are directing that question to me then...

Jim would be Jim and another Aspect would be John Tat - I'm uncertain of BB's position since I find it less 'friendly' than I would have expected.

9. There and back again

There and back again Senior Member

This is one of those games that isn't worth playing when one gives up more than they should allowing for attention seekers lap up for their own gains. As for ego one needs to be mindful that it can set one up for more difficulty in future lives where they lower they end up on the societal pole the worse it will hurt.

10. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

Hi John. In that case you would still be you...not me.

11. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

Hi TABA.

I'd give nothing up to those delusional fools. Not all of them are attention seekers, some are genuinely sick. Way I figure it ridiculing them would be a pleasure. We are allowed our little pleasures aren't we?

What's egotistical about wanting your heart and soul to speak for itself?

12. Owl

Owl Super-alt Mitglied

If someone was going around the internet claiming to be my actual self I would be annoyed, because even if we suppose there are no legal consequences and they are not saying anything bad, socially there will be some people who will think that was me, and they will always be portraying an incorrect image (even if it is a better image) because well, that's not me. So when people actually get to meet the actual me (if they ever do), they will have all these ideas in their head already from their previous encounter with the impostor. So pretty much the same goes for past lives. Imagine the real reincarnation of Napoleon starting to remember past lives and attempting to obtain some external validation to reassure himself that he is not crazy (I actually haven't seen any Napoleons, I'm using it as a neutral example).
    Now, that being said, I personally reached a point where I stopped caring if some stranger believes me or not, and it can even be useful if they don't. But that's not the topic of the thread, the topic is other claimants. So as for other claimants, most of them are simply not doing their homework correctly and jumping at the first easy conclusion, with some guidance they can learn to identify their past selves better. Some people are going to be more open about the possibility of being wrong than others. Other people are just laughable and will also claim that they see zombies, probably they are not being taken seriously by anyone. So someone claims to be you? Just ask them questions, why do they think that? what do they remember? Offer suggestions. Most of them have nothing, their claims just vanish, and usually so do them in a couple of weeks. So they are really nothing to worry about, and who knows, maybe you even help someone find their true selves. If some day someone arrives and somehow convinces me that I'm mistaken in my claim, well, then I' ll have to start developing all these paranormal explanations as to why I remember this or that, think this or that, or am this or that. But until that day happens, reincarnation is the best explanation.

13. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

That's it exactly Owl. I'm being misrepresented by others. I mean I've heard people say we are different life to life but that's not been my experience.

Life circumstances, eras, beliefs, morals and such changed in my lives but who I am intrinsically remains essentially the same so when I hear or read of someone else making up fantasies about what I have been like I take personal offence to it.

I don't care if I'm believed but I do care if some joker who claims my life is believed because then that means people are seriously swallowing their crap.

As for whether or not someone comes along with a strong claim I dunno if that would call my beliefs into question. I've had dealings with other souls in my current life who were around in my past lives. Circumstances change but we were all intrinsically ourselves so in some ways the relationships picked up where they left off. I'm not basing my claims purely on memories. There's other factors. I see no way I wasn't who I claim to be tbh.

14. There and back again

Being of the same or similar nature I know very well wanting to gain some pleasure or at the very least set something right but I've learned that most of the time that the only winning move is to do nothing. Simple pleasures are often the undoing of people should they go too far or do something dumb that gets them into worlds of trouble.

15. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

I don't see how it would result in serious trouble by challenging a claim though TABA. Reincarnation is an online community for me so it would be just words on a page.

16. There and back again

Agreed though what I said is more general than to specific cases or situations, as for false claims most people don't believe them anyway especially when there is a strong vibe for which normal people naturally feel some aversion. I just sit and watch as the attention seekers either burn themselves out or be made fools either through some circumstance let alone people start pointing out the obvious. As for online communities attention seekers will always be a problem till the very end.

17. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

Yea but the way I see it TABA is that every other claim to one of my lives is a false claim. I don't like then talking crap about me.

18. There and back again

Agreed and I don't like it when people talk crap in general but it is just another thing about life that just sucks and is something we all got to live with. Just remember that fools will always be fools and it never helps to drop down to their level regardless.

19. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

But it helps to show fools up for what they are. I'm wouldn't be dropping to their level. I would be dealing with them from my level.

20. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

Why would it not work for more than two lives Ken?

I see it like this:

Death is like a hall of mirrors. We can see aspects of ourselves, our complete selves, every incarnation, anything we want IMO.