Multiple claimants to the one life.

Discussion in 'Members Lounge' started by Jim78, Jul 4, 2019.

1. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

I think of it being in an harmonic vibration with the Soul's vibration and its gradual melding into a greater frequency - that is the first time I was got my thoughts focused and able to put it into writing. I think that my injured right brain-hemisphere of my brain has been trying to get the other half to get that assembled into words for quite awhile!

2. Vogue_1983.

Vogue_1983. Senior Member

I wasn't a famous artist in one of my past lives,but I was simply famous around Europe for being "notorious" and an aristocrat I guess.I discovered this live mostly out of heavy emotions and horrid missing for my family and loved ones.I sadly don't have much memory,but I wish I had though.There are a lot of nasty lies spread about me on the internet and I just wish I had memories so I could prove them wrong,but somewhere deep down I just know what is true and what is not.There isn't anyone else who claimes to be the same person,thus I don't have to deal with people "stealing" my identity.Like most here mentioned people mostly think of their "famous" past life as something amazing and something to be proud of or just simply a way of getting people's approval,most of the time that's not the case.Yes,for me that life brought many good things,but there was also a lot of suffering,pain and eventually upleading trauma I had to endure.I also plan on keeping my past lives to myself,(especially this one)because I know people wouldn't believe me and it would ruin my reputation.(wich is sad if you think about it .)

Jim78 likes this.
  3. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

Hi Vogue.

I know what you mean. I don't look up in awe at my past lives either. Like you I remember the human being that they were.

I also understand your apprehension about going public about your FPL. I've only really gone public about the ones known to a nation. I haven't discussed much of my most prominent FPL. That's also because I know people would have too many questions and it would bring up to much stuff I don't feel equipped to deal with right now.

4. John Tat

John Tat Senior Registered

I just read this thread again... very interesting stuff...it reflects the differences between who my spiritual self is and what is talked about in this thread.. From who my spiritual self is.,. my perspective is .. I'm not sure how you can have many prior incarnations then draw a line at one particular incarnation and then claim this is who I am.. This is very confusing to me because BB my spiritual self has never and never will see himself as any physical entity he has occupied ..He is himself BB.. a separate spiritual entity not John Tat or any other physical entity he has occupied ..They have all died and will never return... IMO if a spiritual entity requires the physical entities he has occupied as some sort of validation for his existence then something is possibly very wrong... If the physical and the spiritual were one and the same and not separate entities then physical death would not exist... I'm not saying that the incarnations of our spiritual selves are not important but IMO its important to understand our spiritual selves do not suffer from some multi personality disorder... BB is not John Tat the physical entity he currently occupies or any other physical entity he has occupied.. that is why I have never given the names of the physical entities he has occupied because they have no relevance to who BB is … What he BB has achieved in the physical by occupying these physical entities is a different thing and what he is all about..

Last edited: Feb 2, 2020
    fireflydancing likes this.
  5. KenJ

John, nobody is saying that the same personality returns. They (and I) are talking about aspects or small parts of their soil's energy just as you, like all of us, have most of your soul on the other-side where it exists "for thousands of appearances in the physical" by giving each new body a piece (aspect or personality). BB is an aspect like John or Ken or S&S, but John (you) and BB are aspects of the same Soul, S&S and I have different soul energies that we are part of, part of the soil's energy we were given at birth.

Jaimie and fireflydancing like this.
  6. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

I like both your points of view. The relation(ship) with our Higher Selves is an interesting subject. I agree with Ken that in our body we don't use our full potential. I've always been fascinated by the things I am not able to do in this life. Like I love music and dance but I am absolutely not able to reproduce music (yesss, I really tried in my life) or dancing. I am not able to do statistics or math. It's not part of my package this time. I think I am tone-deaf (can't hear the difference between tones when I try to attune an instrument). But during my life, I do have had incidents in which I surprisingly was able to do a math thing, dance or sing a tone ladder up and down. Like the abilities are hidden deep down but not chosen to be useful in this life.

Besides this, I have one experience with a Higher Self, although not my own HS (I think). He really took an effort to make me understand the close relationship between the Higher Self and the smaller self. Everything we do, decide or experience has an immediate effect on the Higher Self. There is no separation, no illusion, he said.
    I have interpreted this as that we as humans, are just manifesting (part) of our potential in the Earthly fields of energy. Sounds logical but it means that there is no indifference for 'us' from the point of view of a Higher Self.

KenJ and John Tat like this.
  7. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

I feel as if I am walking around blindfolded here with some small communication skills to my Soul who is "up there" and can see and try to communicate right back, but there is a lot of disturbance on the line, so it is kind off difficult ;)

8. John Tat

Very interesting what fireflydancing was talking about with the relationship between higher and smaller self
    There is point you can get to in your relationship with your spiritual self/soul/higher self whatever you call him/her /them where it brings you peace .. When you come to fully understand he is not you but he is most defiantly on you side .. and amongst many other things he is there to help and guide you.. when you get to that point then you can begin to get to a level of peace within the physical through a partnership with your spiritual self/soul/higher self .. The gods I believe in have no problems with this
    The belief that only a mystical god can do these things IMO is detrimental to the possibilities of reaching peace with ourselves
    When I look at this situation in its reality... that we have been educated that's its only through a mystical god we can get to a level of relative peace in the physical... it makes me look around and observe what is going on
    In many cases .. those who are closest to me.. relatives and friends who would describe themselves as "religious people" many of them.. not all.. unlike me live life's that are far from peaceful with most of the reasons why they are not at peace with themselves are physical reasons
    If you cannot reach peace through your god then what is your future?

THAT IS THE QUESTION

fireflydancing likes this.
  9. Klaud

Klaud Senior Member

I never defined myself through my past incarnations. Frankly, I'm not at all proud of two of my more prominent ones. They had their own problems, some of which I'm still trying to work out, but they're not who I am right now. Their personalities were vastly different than mine, but they're a part of me and I can still relate to them. It's like how you're a different person now than when you were six.

In the present, we have centuries of experience and knowledge within us, even if we don't realize it or use it to its full potential, like Ken mentioned. Some things just aren't in my wheelhouse of skills anymore; like hunting with a bow and arrow. I tried to fire an arrow once in this life and completely flubbed it in front of my classmates lol. My hands remembered what to do, but all the expertise and finesse had gone out the window.

I like the Buddhist method of peace. It's really attainable, if nothing else. I don't know what the future holds, but it'll be a fun time trying to get there.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2020
    KenJ, Li-la and fireflydancing like this.
  10. John Tat

If you read or have read through this thread it raises the question is any one incarnation of our spiritual selves/soul/higher self more important than the others to him ?

Last edited: Feb 6, 2020
  11. KenJ

For me, they are all important for different reasons. The one where I was a female shook me to my foundation. The one that I saw levitating the monolith that was more than 1,200 years ago. And yet another that was millions of years ago seeing two suns in the sky.

12. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

For me it took me years to accept somewhat who I was in a past life, perhaps too because my own identity was only mine, I could not think I had been her. In later years I was pale when realizing we had the same giggles and laughs, same movement with the hands, same jumpiness when being filmed being just her, in private. I have the same ways of showing effection, same handwriting, but in other ways I have become a different person.

13. Klaud

Klaud Senior Member

Maybe more influential, but not more important than any other, at least for me.