Multiple simultaneous past lives?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Li-la, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Li-la

Li-la Senior Member

Hi!

Anyone here that has encounter either during meditation or in some other way the possible discovery of having a multiple simultaneous past life?

I am trying to do my own little research on it to try to find out if I have encounter a such myself.

I have had now for long time the knowing of a past life as Laura who died in the 1920's and then I have Anna who was born in the 1930's and died in the 1970's (and then of course the current me born in the 1970's).

Right somewhere in the middle of Laura's and Anna's life time I have memories from yet another female that I am so far just gonna call R who was a rather young female in the 1920's-40's. So far I have R's memories but they are not as "strong" (or how I now should put it) as Laura's and Anna's.

I have asked for spirit advice on how to relate to this R-woman, and received the answer (that I don't know if I can trust or not if it from my subconscious or from an actual spirit guide) that was "she is you"(Keep it simple, right?o_O)

I have thought if R is a spirit that needs help in some way. I have experienced having images or very, very short "films" of other people, spirits, but nothing like this, and have by prayer (or intervention or what now to call it by) tried to release them from their pain and make them see the light and go there. Then again no one can say if this is just imagination all together and there are days I truly wonder did that really happen. In any way it can't hurt, right? (I swear, would my husband hear me talk like this he would divorce me, ha ha)

R is almost frightening alike both Laura and Anna as for the things she lives for. She feels like she is the same as them and the same as I.

I would love to hear other people's experiences as this is totally new to me :)

Thank you for taking the time to read this

Best Wishes

Li La

KenJ likes this.
  2. Li-la

Li-la Senior Member

Hi!
    Me again about this. I have tried to train my thoughts to not think of time as linear, existing but as they say that everything happens simultaneously. Before I have thoughts about karma and in shape of karma to see what lessons had been taught and what lessons had been not. I've read somewhere about simultaneous past lives effecting one another as everything is happening now, everything at the same "time".
    I can see certain things that are alike, but others where one has revenge where one was victim in another past life.
    If I should make a careful comparison: I have experienced during meditation a past life as Laura. She gave birth premature and her baby daughter died. In my own life I began for no reason have premature labor pain and was hospitalized. I was medicated, told to lie still. They planned if things progressed to give the baby something so the lungs would develop faster and have an C-section in another hospital where they specialized on this. Thankfully, it stopped and I would later give birth in time to a baby daughter. One can think, well, this is nothing but when one start to see one thing after another I have to wonder. In a lot of my past lives it seems that in order for me to get my second family, that is in my cases to have a husband and child, children, my first family goes away. This give me "little" to hold on to. My husband and his family and his friends become my dependent world before any child comes in my world too. For some reason I can't have both.
    I'm not sure what I wish to say with all of this, it is only something that has started to dawn on me and puzzle me because I was before so use to seeing past lives in one time order and karma wise. Not lined up next to each other and causing "waves" between them.
    Just like 10 minutes ago I started to wonder about something I just wrote about in another post. I was describing an incident at home when we heard strong noises of someone throwing porcelain and destroying things, when in reality nothing was broken or changed in the room where the noise came from. In a meditation I later experienced being Laura again, who began to trash an area of a room due to her rage and grief over her dead son. Now this make no sense if time is linear perhaps between the past lives, but if they are intertwined, and waves happen between them, then maybe, just maybe, it is not so impossible for something that was very emotionally powerful in one past life managed to make a fragment of wave into my reality in terms of the violent paranormal sounds.

Have anyone any own experience or thoughts about this from your own past lives, please share?

Best Wishes
    Li La

Jaimie likes this.
  3. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

I'm just thinking that maybe it is about "balance"? If everything happens at once. If I am seen as "ugly" in one past life and "beautiful" in another, if I am loosing a baby in one, and winning a baby in another and so on...then I am thinking if we have several destinies - and I pick one - then I wonder if I can change the past lives destiny in some way just by my choice, but then again they have already happened, yet not...? (I feel a headache coming lol, this is too much for my human brain...)

/Jaimie

KenJ likes this.
  4. Jack E

Jack E Senior Member

Hi! Don't feel weird for asking about this, there are really no dumb questions when it comes to a topic as little-understood as reincarnation. However, there are definitely zero known cases on record of a subject remembering two previous lives that appeared to be ongoing at the same time. This is certainly no surprise, as it is pretty impossible to fathom how that would even happen. No one's ever had two PL's in which the "second" one (from their perspective) occurred in an earlier time period than the first either. In all known cases involving two PLs, they have followed cleanly in succession of each other, and one of them is almost always much more strongly remembered. Probably the closest thing to what you're asking would be cases where the previous personality died after the child was born, which are known to exist, albeit are exponentially rarer than the typical PLM case. However, in all of these cases, the child also doesn't exhibit the purported PLM's until after the previous personality has died, and often come about when the child seems to have died themselves, and then "reanimates" with a different personality. Therefore, these very few cases of this type are often explained as cases of possession rather than reincarnation. They also are not known to occur at all outside of South Asia. There are no known cases, nor should there be, of a child displaying the personality of a still living person. The absence of potentially confounding cases like this really suggests that the afterlife and reincarnation process are pretty clear-cut, and conform to all of our standing notions of time and causality. They follow the rules they should.