Murdered in Past Life

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by sunflower, Oct 24, 2019.

1. sunflower

sunflower Member

So this is for a friend... She's new to this past life stuff and has never done past life regression or anything like that but her intuition is getting stronger. She's always had a fear of being killed and, more specifically, of the woods. It's fear to the point where she won't even have trees in her yard and runs to her car at night. Recently, it's been getting worse so we asked my pendulum a few questions and found out that she was actually murdered in the woods in a past life.

I want to help her get over this fear but I don't know how. If you guys could give suggestions, that would be super helpful!

Ophelia3 and Jaimie like this.
  2. Spirit Sword

Spirit Sword Senior Member

I am sorry to hear about your friend's struggles. What has worked for me in the past is getting more information--regression is an excellent tool--and working from there. Once you understand the situation that caused the issues, you can work through it. Sometimes just reliving the memory and seeing that it is over and done with is enough to leave it in the past. Other times, one might need to spend some time thinking through it and processing, convincing oneself that the experience is done with or that the takeaway from the experience was incorrect.

I'm the king of personal examples, so here goes: I used to be afraid of islands. Well, afraid is a strong word, but I would get agitated by them. It was odd, but the few instances where I have been on a small island far from the main land, I would get nervous. Everyone else would relax on the beach and I would pace up and down for hours thinking about how I had no way to leave. Beaches on the mainland were fine, being on a boat was fine, but standing on the shore of an island was not. Recently, I was brought along on a trip to the Caribbean. I did not know how to turn down the offer, so I instead decided to explore spiritual explanations of why I had this aversion. Under regression, I found a past life memory where I was a sailor who got left to die on a deserted island. The anguish I felt, the burning need to get off that island was incredible. I kept this experience in mind while I was on the trip. When I would get anxious about not working towards departing, I told myself that I was not trapped here. I chose to be on this island and I would depart soon enough. I also noted that the takeaway from my previous experience was not that islands are inherently dangerous, but rather that I should not have trusted the person who betrayed me, knowing full well he would. This did some good, but what helped more was crafting a positive ending to my previous experience. I told myself that I did get off that island all those years ago, lived a long and happy life, and retired to a different island where I had many positive experiences. The feelings completely disappeared and I was able to relax.

3. Eva1942

Eva1942 A Walking Enigma..

Well, both parts of my soul have been murdered/assassinated. Unfortunately, the only one I do remember was what happened in the murder of my ‘other half’ (I watched it all happen) so I cannot give you a lot of advice on that lifetime.

Tips:

Love the FEAR!! ::): Fear cannot grow where there is love!!

What you need to do, is try to encourage or take her to face the fear. Tell her that trees cannot hurt her anymore, nor can the forest. It is imperative that you do not make her do it, if she is not ready to face the trees or the forest, try something like a Botanical Garden or Park or Reserve. If those do not work, try again next time but do not force it. I learned that from experience, forcing myself to face traumatic memories when I wasn’t ready :confused:

Choose a day where it is sunny and bright, so if you do choose to visit a forest to face her fear, then she will be able to see everything around her. Keep telling her that it cannot hurt her anymore.

Had you tried even taking her to a nursery and getting her to pick out a tree to put in her garden? It doesn’t have to be big, it can be tiny but re-enforce the habit of if she does choose a tree and plants it in her garden, get her to (and this may sound crazy, but it works I’m told) talk to the tree and touch it. Over time, the tree will grow and she will form a bond with the tree knowing that it will not hurt her.

Or.....

You could just strip it all back to the beginning and get her to WRITE it all down and tell her to express any emotions that may surface (don’t hold them in, I did that once and oh vey, did it hurt). I’ve lost track of the amount of times I’ve sat at my laptop bawling my eyes out writing down all my fears and how I feel towards particular past life memories. Trust me this really works (I even cried expressing some hurt over some memories from Ancient Egypt!)

Hope this helps, and am always up for a PM if you want to know more :)

Eva x

Ophelia3 and Klaud like this.
  4. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Hi, I am sorry for your friend.

I experienced for years a nightmare about how I died, but this was from when I was a child and the person I was in my nightmare was a grown woman, a divorced one and a mother who's dating life did not go too well and she just rather have been single so this was someone she did not wish to date no more who reacted by killing her in a clever way ( and it was murder, but he got away with it being caused by recklessness and cleaning away some of the evidence. What I remember the most today was his idiotic smirk as he just watched me having difficulty to breath, instead of having second thoughts and helping me ).

For me it was finding the name of the killer. Next thing finding out he was dead. I needed to find out about that in order for me to fully breath again. I also checked if every other family member ( and even ex husband ) were OK too. I was able to do this which I know is rare, and in that regard I have been blessed.

If your friend could go back in time and see when this happened and perhaps count out that the person who killed her should be dead by now it might help her to breath again like I do.

She should be very careful and go to a professional if she was to do past life regression meditation. If I was to have my old childhood nightmare today I would most likely have to go on medication just to be able to handle it somewhat. She needs to be protected when finding out what happened to her. When I have done past life meditation regression on my own from videos on YouTube and have come into this past life I am extra careful. I can waste an entire meditation of just staying at home where I lived with my ex and being a home stay mom, spending time with my child, when ever asked to go further and to the death scene I have just opened my eyes; I know it is a place I should stay out of, I won't risk doing this on my own. I've been having difficulty with it enough as it is.

An alternative is perhaps to have this other person who has informed you of this see if she can find out the person or persons involved in her murder is dead. I know it is not justice, but it has at least helped me get pass what happened.

/Jaimie

Last edited: Oct 25, 2019
  5. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

And, perhaps the book Soul Surviver by the Leiningers, or another good one.

The other suggestions are quite good in my opinion. Spirit Sword stumbled upon the NLP concept of Change History all by himself, which brings to mind that that is another option if you can find a practitioner.

6. Richard St. Clair

Richard St. Clair Active Member

I was a Boston composer dying in 1937. I have felt that my next life was as a child, murdered by the Nazis. Whenever I hear German being spoken I feel nauseous, helpless and anxious. I must have been quite young, since my current life birthday is in 1946. That's all I have to share for now.

7. Thyme

Thyme Active Member

Hi, sunflower

I was murdered in my previous past life. In my case, I felt sad and desperate because I loved my daughter and the pain followed me into my present life. The pain of knowing I couldn't see my baby as an adult made me feel hurt in the astral plane. If they made me choose between drugs and seeing my baby, I was going to choose the second, because I was emotionally destroyed. I couldn't communicate with anyone even though I tried. At least now I can see pictures and sigh in peace. Do you know what happened? The truth was never known, there are only suspicions.

Another experience, I was killed in Asia, my father hated me. He killed me with a knife and until now knives are my phobia. My wife fell into depression. Years later, she married again. I was born as her son. Love does amazing things. I missed her so much...

In another life I was killed by a knife (Again), but this time I was sleeping. I have insomnia and every night I check the door again and again because I think I left it open.

If your friend is ready, she should go with a friend or someone she loves and expose herself to that phobia. When she feels anxiety, that person she chose should hug her and tell her that everything is okay. She should be there for five minutes, then ten minutes, and then increase the minutes, always with that special person holding her hand. She should try to create a nice memory of that place to replace the previous bad memory. I overcame my knife phobia when my best friend put a lot of knives on the table. He took the knives and my ex-boyfriend hugged me, telling me that my friend wasn't going to kill me. I cried, but I got over it. I don't know if this works for everyone, obviously.

Other options: Therapy. Regression to past lives (If a person is not mentally prepared, I think the regressions are very hard, especially with bad memories), my opinion is that phobias can be overcome. Love and understanding are very important. ❤

Eva1942 likes this.
  8. sunflower

sunflower Member

Thank you all for your suggestions!! I had her read through your replies as well and we've decided that she isn't ready to regress to that life... However, after reading about your experiences and doing a bit more research, she does feel better about everything. She isn't as fearful as she was though we haven't tested that theory yet.

We'd like to thank all of you for your help!

Eva1942 and KenJ like this.