• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

my 2 year olds fears

melkay

My 2 year old daughter Claudia is afraid of very loud rumbling noises like planes, muscle cars, thunder or motorcycles. Yet, when my husband was using his air nailer, which is very loud, (similiar to gunfire). She didn't even flinch. She is also terrified of the dark, even when I am with her. The last few weeks also have been a struggle with putting her down to bed. She doesn't cry as if she wants us , but cries as if she is terrified, she looks it to. If she knows I am going to put her to bed she grabs the door moulding as we enter her room and once I pry her from that she grabs around my neck and won't let go. I have resorted to lying down with her or having her lie in bed with her older sister until she falls asleep. Does this sound familiar to anyone ?

Just an ituitive guess, but it sounds like she died in something like a cave in. Just listen and write down the details. As for how to resolve it... you could see if you have a local hypnotherapist that could work with her. Another thing is to repeat a phrase that makes a separation between then and now like:

That was another time, right now you are safe with me.

Just try it.

Namasté

Manea

My daughter was also terrified by many loud noises when she was little, like the sound of lawn mower, vacuum cleaner, fireworks, etc. We just comforted her at those times and she outgrew her fears at about four and a half years.

Kris

Perhaps since she is just afraid of lloud noises that sound like rumbling perhaps she died in an earthquake.She could have woke up during the middle of the night during an earthquake and while she was in bed something could have crushed her head that fell from the ceiling due to an earthquake.Or they could all be separate lives where she could have been killed in the dark,in bed or by something that makes a loud rumbling like an earthquake or thunder.That's just my guess.

------------------
"All Knowledge is good.Only the use you put it to can be good or evil."

I was told by my mum my fear of noise came when I was borned, and never got rid of it. One day she had a realistic and clear dream of her in a small province of China, and I'm her child (somehow, she knew it).. It was Chinese New Year, and a custom is to display explosive fire crackers which can be so loud, it is deafening... so I got too near the fire crackers and from then I fear noises.. My opinion is: After we reincarnate, we USUALLY dont bring memories, but what we usually do has affected us subconciously.. just like a habit, it could be taken over after u die..

Back