My 3 year old talks about her other family

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by tiffanyTsmommy, Aug 15, 2002.

1. jrsdad

jrsdad Registered

I ramble on. Also the original statue of Kowaliga was a wooden cigar store Indian, but was replaced by a life-sized plaster statue. Local kids would usually break off its arm around graduation time, but sometimes completely destroy it.

When rebuilt it was often painted differently. I do remember one of the last versions having some curiously placed black, but I don't recall where. The costume usually did have lots of red and blue.

2. jrsdad

jrsdad Registered

I apologize for not reading all the posts before starting, but Kowaliga is also about 45 miles from Montgomery, which was the first Capital of the Confederacy and where, until very recently, a Confederate Battle Flag (as depicted in the link above) flew over the Capitol Building.

3. tiffanyTsmommy

tiffanyTsmommy Registered

Sorry that I have not written for a few days. I have been very busy, really busy and haven't had the time to take a break to use the computer. I have been asking her questions though and nothing. It is like she grows tired, of talking about it, very fast and gets annoyed with me and of course the questions. I cannot get her familys name, every time I ask she tells me "Choka" this is a wild guess here but maybe that was the last name. I honestly don't know. I have continued to ask little questions like "what did you and your family like to do together?" still nothing. It seems like I get more information than I want, when she decides that it is the best time to talk to me. When we were peeling nectarines the other night she said her "Mommy" used to do that for her. I started asking questions and she clammed up. My oldest son, he is 7, seemed to have a conversation with her the other day. He can't remember to well and he thought he had it confused but she told him something about her being big before she was little and born again. He tryed argueing with her and I had to interfere and let him know that she has some memories that he does not have. I don't know how else to explain it to him without him thinking I am crazy and her getting upset. Any ideas? As for the birthmark, I guess it kinda looks like a gunshot wound very small though. I don't know even really what a gunshot wound looks like. Some thing else, I have a birthmark above my ear and she has the same birthmark above the other ear. I was born with a beauty mark in between my eyes. My 4 year old son has a dark round mark on his right lower cheek. Nobody else in the family has his birthmark. I find it weird that Tiffany and I have the same birthmark though. What does it mean? Well its time I get to bed have to get up early to be with the family at the Hospital for my Father-in-laws Biopsy.

------------------
    Celeste

4. tiffanyTsmommy

I forgot to tell everyone that I have asked if she was married and she said yes but she can't remember his name.

------------------
    Celeste

5. tiffanyTsmommy

a followup on tiffany

Hello, everyone it has been quite some time since I logged in to this website. I am Tiffany's mother, had to change my user name a little because of the new email address. Just to get everyone up to speed, Tiffany is now 5 and still wonderful. With all my heart and soul I know this child has lived before she stilltalks about it out of the blue. Just little clues like my mom used to do that, or my family liked to go on walks. My husband believes it to he has heard some whoppers from her. The rest of our family thinks we are crazy though. Let them think that cause we know the truth. She is turning out to be quite smart also she knows things that her brother is just learning in school, 2nd grade, could it be carying over from her past life? Well I just wanted to catch everyone up. Thanks very much :D

6. Kelly

Kelly Administrator Emeritus

Thanks for keeping us up to date, much appreciated ;)

As to Tiffany's smart nature...it could also be because she's inherently quick and sharp when it comes to absorbing information - or maybe she just has wonderful parents who teach her well.

7. tiffanyTsmommy

Hello, everyone. Hope all is well. Sure is here. Tiffany is one smart cookie. I still get small bits of information from her. Alot of the time it comes out of the blue. The other day she told me that her Mom used lotion on her legs to keep them nice and smooth because she never shaved them. She has asked before what a razor is and I never understood why. Now I do, she truelly has never seen one before. It is amazing some of the things she can come up with. She amazes me every day. Bless her she is wonderful.:)

8. bishopk

bishopk Senior Registered

Thanks for the update, Celeste - we sure do enjoy hearing things "out of the mouths of babes". I'd wish I'd been so alert when my own daughter was younger!

Aimee

9. Looking Backwards

Looking Backwards Senior Registered

I realize this was thirteen and a half years ago (!!!), but I found the story fascinating and was wondering if there were any updates?