• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

My 4 year old cousin

My 4 year old cousin seems to show signs of remembering a past life (at least I think so). According to his parents he always watches cartoons in different languages but our own on Youtube. His father tried to correct him but he always insisted on watching them in different languages to the end no matter what they do. He always prefer to watch them in either Spanish, German, French, and even Chinese. His parents have now stopped correct him because it doesn't help anyway. He even plays games on their iPad in different languages and he seems to figure them out. For the past few weeks he had been saying words like "old dad", "new dad" and "youth". His parents don't understand where he had learned these words because he always plays games or watches cartoons in different languages, and he never watches anything but cartoons. And he doesn't speak much. I think either he could be very stubborn or he could actually be remembering a past life. What do you think?

I apologize for grammar mistakes if there are some.

4 years old is the right age to remember past lives. I assume his parents don't believe in reincarnation? You can keep a journal yourself and write these things down. You can ask him open ended questions and see what he says. Many times he will not know what you are talking about. He has to be in the right state of mind to remember things from past lives. Good times to ask are when he is sleepy or riding in a car. Most kids forget their past life memories by age 8 or 9. So you have about 3 or 4 years to ask him questions. Maybe ask him what his name was, or what did he look like. Was he a girl or boy before? How did he die? Ask simple questions.

argonne1918 said:
4 years old is the right age to remember past lives. I assume his parents don't believe in reincarnation? You can keep a journal yourself and write these things down. You can ask him open ended questions and see what he says. Many times he will not know what you are talking about. He has to be in the right state of mind to remember things from past lives. Good times to ask are when he is sleepy or riding in a car. Most kids forget their past life memories by age 8 or 9. So you have about 3 or 4 years to ask him questions. Maybe ask him what his name was, or what did he look like. Was he a girl or boy before? How did he die? Ask simple questions.
Thank you. I'll try when I see him again :)

Back