My 4th daughter is my grandmother

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by Spacewellness, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Spacewellness

Spacewellness Member

Hi I'm new to this site,
    Just found it looking for others with similar circumstances.
    I had no idea until my 4th daughter was about 15 months old that she could honestly be my grandmother who died 8 years before she was born.
    I can hear my grandmothers voice when she yells. She also only loves 1
    at a TIME, a strange trait, so did my grandma. She's overly scared of things and makes the same noise my grandma made every time.
    I told my husband when she was 2 years old, I'd love to have her past lives read when she's older, because as each day pases and she laughs or gets scared or bosses everyone around that I hear my grandma. And if these uncanny things weren't enough, our family were at a magic show and in the intermission the older lady sitting beside me had been interacting with her and asked me if she could tell me something, she said "I know your grandma isn't here, BUT she is" as she picked up my daughter and handed her to me... I told her.. Ohh my goodness, I know! She told me she had come back for me and there will come a time that she carries a very important piece of advice for me and if I don't listen to her, i will make the wrong decision about a very serious matter. Talk about being wrapped around her little finger
    Does any members have any advice on how I can find out more? Another old lady told me, that it will become more apparent as she gets older...i feel blessed because I get to have her my whole life... Kindred spirits ❤️

Li-la, WhiteRose, Jaimie and 3 others like this.
  2. Speedwell

Speedwell Senior Registered

"as she picked up my daughter and handed her to me... I told her.. Ohh my goodness, I know! She told me she had come back "

I'm sorry, I got a bit lost here. There are two females, your daughter and the older lady, and several uses of 'she'. After a while I couldn't tell which person 'she' referred to.

Overall I'm happy for you, it sounds a good situation. One thought did occur to me though, when you said, "I'd love to have her past lives read when she's older". In my opinion, that might be overstepping the boundary. Just an opinion mind, and I may well be wrong. But I'd suggest to respect your daughter's thoughts in these matters, follow her lead and let any such decisions be hers.

3. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi Spacewellness, I followed your writing and am pleased that you were lucky enough to have been sitting next to someone that was sensitive enough to recognize what was going on. It certainly is a suspensual message that was given. The second older woman must have been someone that you confided in for her to have said what she did.

Keep an open-mind, but not so much that you see a "reason" for everything - it is a delicate balance to acquire. I equate it with "dowsing", something to be "open" to and once experienced leaves no doubt of its reality. Keep a journal separate from the computer where a "crash" can lose everything.

Spacewellness likes this.
  4. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Hi, such a warm and loving story, thank you for sharing. Lots of things that has come out of my daughters mouth and other things about her has made me think she was a male in a past life, and I think I have a guess to whom she might have been. I agree with Speedwell about letting the decision be your daughters and no one elses about finding out if she could have been your grandma. I think this is very important. I know you are most likely over the moon about this, but still...all she needs to be is who she is now. She might not even believe in reincarnation as she grows older. If she does not have any scars, nightmare from her past life then she has truly moved on. I hope I have not offended you in any way, I have thought a lot about my own kid and what to do and this is just where my own thoughts has landed at the moment. Again wonderful story, thank you.

5. Jack E

Jack E Senior Member

It doesn't sound like you're making a bad guess, but wait for her to say something about the past life before getting your hopes up. Definitely do not encourage her to do so, whether directly or by accident, as then she might make something up to attempt to please you. And please, dear God on a unicycle, do not get her involved with any psychics or regressionists, that will only lead down a bad and dangerous road. Simply watch and let the case develop. If she says something on her own, though, definitely be positive about it and make her feel like she can say all she wants about it comfortably. I'd definitely be looking out for more from this one!

6. Li-la

Li-la Senior Member

Wonderful :) Just sit back and relax. Think it was a message for you and you alone to know how strong love is. This is your kid's new chance of life to just be herself and the journey she will take this time around. (Ps I would not tell her unless she tells you, if you know what I mean, and in a very small dose)
    Best Wishes
    Li La