My daughter-Past lives question

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by Almyk, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Almyk

Almyk New Member

Hello! I've been here for awhile, just browsing and reading from time to time.
    I have a daughter who is now 14 months old and something Ukwood said in her thread triggered a thought... about her son waking up screaming at 1 month. Some insight or others thoughts would be wonderful.

My daughter was born 12/15/2012, I labored with her the entire day before.
    When she was born, I noticed right away she had two distinct birthmarks. One on the base of her neck, and one at the base of her head.
    From day one, she hated sleeping alone. I didn't think anything of it, and just slept with her... we were in a tough transition period, and this worked best for us for many many reason.
    Starting at about a month old, she sometimes wakes up screaming, just blood curdling screaming.
    I told my mom about it and that it felt like she was waking up with nightmares. She didn't understand, "she's too young." Until she herself witnessed it.
    I told my sister about it, and she to started witnessing it. It's almost like night terrors. This has been off and on, not an every day thing. The most recent scared me... it was during a nap, she wouldn't open her eyes, just kept screaming. I got her a bottle, she drank it down, and went back to sleep.

She's too young to talk yet, well... in a way that I understand. She babbles constantly lol So I'm not sure if any of these things have a connection at all.

Anyone have anything similar? Or advice on helping her sleep in her own bed, at this point she sleeps with her dad on the couch :p
    I heard having a blue light in her room might help?

Thank you!

2. argonne1918

argonne1918 Senior Registered

I'm guessing it is past life trauma. You'll have to wait until she starts talking better to figure out what the trauma was. I wonder what the birthmarks could be from? Past life bullet holes? You might want to start a journal or diary. It's like finding puzzle pieces.

3. Almyk

Almyk New Member

I have a picture: http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii19/Wunderwulfe1987/Scarlet_zpsb64b1115.jpg

One in her hairline, then you can see the other one clearly.

I always thought bullet wounds... however, I keep trying to push this away.. I went into labor with her on the day of that school shooting :( . I remember seeing the news while I was in a waiting room. I keep ignoring that, because I don't want to input anything into her head; if the birthmarks are connected to anything past life.

The only thing off, aside from the screaming, is that she hates to sleep.

4. argonne1918

argonne1918 Senior Registered

I still think they could be bullet holes. It's possible but unlikely she would have been one of the children in the school shooting. It's more likely she was killed in a war situation. The fear of sleeping may indicate she was killed while she was sleeping. There were cases where troops were killed while they slept because whoever was supposed to be on guard duty fell asleep and the enemy was able to sneak up on them.

5. Carol

Carol Author

Almyk,

Check out the post in the section on the blue light. Deborah, an art professor, has suggested this often for nightmares or night terrors.

She could be remembering a past life. And the birthmarks might be connected. You'll have to wait and see if she says anything or develops any other behaviors that might be clues as to what she experienced before.

In the meantime, if she is comforted by your sleeping with her, keep doing it. She's still very young.

6. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member

If she came right back that could be why the immediate terrors. I don't know about the injuries, I don't think the news every had anything on it.

I read in a couple of Sylvia Browne books that when she went to bed each night she would pray over her children and ask that they sleep peacefully and have only good dreams or something similar to that. You could google it and see what comes up. It is in the book about psychic kids. That is actually a good book to read. Sylvia made a lot of errors and not all like her but I consider a piece to the whole puzzle. That book in particular I found quite enlightening.

In the meantime I will say an extra prayer for your child tonight and to give you the strength to surround her with all the love she needs to get through this.

{{Hugs}}

7. Almyk

Almyk New Member

argonne, I hadn't thought about that. It's scary, but makes sense too.

Carol, I read the article on the blue light, I think I'm going to try it out.

Mama, all I know is that they were all shot :(

Thank you so much, I'll look her up.

Thank you again :)

Thanks everyone, I appreciate it. It does really help!

8. IrisG.

IrisG. Senior Registered

The birthmarks in the photo are ordinary storchbites in places where storchbites usually appear. Both of my children have them, at the top of their heads, the neck, the forehead and the lower back. According to my mom I had them as well as a baby, the one on my lower back is still visible. Heredity clearly seems to play a role.

http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/stork%20bites

Those are not the type of birthmarks that seem to be linked to wounds from a previous life.

9. Ukwood

Ukwood New Member

Hi Almyk

I can totally sympathise with you. My husband had many couch moments with my son, just to distract him and get some sleep. He still sleeps with us as he just needs that comfort when he wakes up scared.

When Steven was very young, before the age of 2 we got a brilliant CD called loving lullabies, which were 15 instrumental Christian lullabies. This worked for months. Now that I know what is going on, and looking back. This seemed to distract his pre-sleep thoughts and he slept. He then didn't like the CD at around 2, and that's when the night terrors started all over again. Monsters inc played quite a few nights in our home. If I could find another distraction like that Cd I would use it.

Good luck and this forum has been a blessing to us.

10. sofiajt

sofiajt Sofia

Hi Almyk!

So, my daughter started at a very young age but I didn't recognize it as a past life until she started talking about at 20 months old.

But yes, I can definitely recognize now that when she was a baby, she was having nightmares, specially right before she started talking. About 4-5 months before, she would wake up screaming and saying something hurt her. We thought it was her teeth coming out... And maybe it was her teeth, and it also was a trigger, but I can see now how it was not "normal" for her to wake up every single night crying.

She sleeps in her our own room now, but if she wakes up afraid one of us goes immediately to her and sleeps with her to calm her down. Kudos on the sleeping close to her.

Also, even if your baby might "not understand" you, you might want to talk to her and say that you are there for her, that you will take care of her. That has worked wonders for us. My little one when she is scared, she even repeats, "Mommy and daddy take care of me. I'm the little one, you are the big ones."

peace,

sofia