My daughter talks of my death?

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by Katya, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Katya

Katya Member

My daughter is 2 and a half and she has never had any exposure to death yet. One night we had this conversation:

Her: I'm going to think about you running
    Me: oh where was i running?
    Her: across the road and the car hit you and you were dead.
    Me: oh....
    Her: and i picked you up and daddy picked you up and took you home.

So this made me feel very uneasy. I have been wondering if this might be a past life memory? Hopefully not a premonition!!

Since this conversation, she has started to talk about when she was a boy. She knows she is a girl now, but says she was a daddy before. She even said "i was a daddy, i was separated". How would she even know that word?

Interested to hear your thoughts? I find this fascinating but concerned about the story that involves my death!

2. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Hi, I would ask if I looked the same? It could be that she remembers you from a past life. So maybe she will say you were a child or someone old? It could also be that she has forgotten, that she does not remember the flashback. I hope too it is in the past...my girl spoke several times when she was younger in ways that she was a man in her past life...I cant ask her now, she has forgotten I think. At the time I would just go Ok and believe her, but our relatives would say she was saying something wrong. One in law would tell me my child was a tombboy as if there was something wrong with that til I told her to back off and just let kids be kids.

Katya likes this.
  3. Katya

Katya Member

Thanks for your reply!
    She has actually mentioned my death scene on two other occaisions. Once after i asked her about when she was a boy so the two might be connected. The other time i asked if that was when i was little, which she didnt answer clearly.

I think i will wait until she brings it up again. I like your open question of "what did i look like?" Will try that!

Interesting about the memories of being a man....
    She has such a clear idea of her gender now though, she keeps telling me every day she's a girl and her sister and i are girls and daddy is a boy.
    I don't remember my other daughter ever talking like that

Jaimie likes this.
  4. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi Katya,

Welcome to the forum!

I can imagine how odd it was when your daughter started to tell about past lives. It has happened to me too. My oldest son had a short period of time in which he talked about several past lives, several deaths in war situations. You were there too, he told me smiling. He told me he died as a soldier but I was picked up by a helicopter instead. I've never found out what war it was and how I finally died. (But I do have visual memories of me being a male soldier, I am female in this life)

Katya likes this.
  5. AlteSeele

AlteSeele Senior Registered

If you were hauled off in a helicopter, it could have been either the Korean or the Vietnam War. Have you studied photos of uniforms to see if any of them look or feel familiar to you?

6. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi AlteSeele, I don't want to take over this thread with my memories, but I've explored them a little bit: http://reincarnationforum.com/threads/eternal-love-affairs.6719/#post-98769

AlteSeele likes this.
  7. Katya

Katya Member

We talked again and i got a few more details. Seems like her memory has both images and sound.

I asked what i looked like and she said like a buzzy bee - stripes across my tummy.
    She also described the loud crash sound of the car several times.
    She spoke of picking me up and singing to me afterwards.

She seemed to indicate that i was little then and she was the daddy, so i think it is linked to her memories of being a male.

Speedwell, KenJ, Jaimie and 1 other person like this.
  8. Eva1942

Eva1942 A Walking Enigma..

I think you might be onto something. She seems to have seen you as a little girl wearing something stripey and running out in front of a car and getting run over. Or something to that effect.

I am sorry I cannot help you more, but I look forward to hearing more... :)

Eva x

Katya and Jaimie like this.