My daughters past life- she died in 9-11

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by MichelleJune, Jul 26, 2014.

1. argonne1918

argonne1918 Senior Registered

Yes! She should do very well. The teacher might even wonder if she has had any lessons before. Ask Sera what kind of dancing she liked.

2. Carol

Carol Author

Michelle June,

I wrote about a case in my second book about a father who received information about his son as he was being born. It came to him in a flash that his son had been a Marine who was killed in the American Embassy bombing in Beirut in the 80s. This information later helped the father understand the boy's fear of loud noises, and other aspects of his personality. The father felt the information was a gift, so he could understand his son better.

The same is probably true of the message you got about your daughter. It might help explain her present personality better.

I agree that it's best to let her initiate any conversations about her other life. If she brings it up again, and you feel she needs help understanding what happened, it would be appropriate and helpful for you to say something to her. You'll know what to do in the moment.

It also sounds like your daughter is one of those souls, like Babyrn's son, who tried to help other people and died in the process. From what you're telling us, it sounds as if she has brought a great deal of empathy and understanding with her into this life. I think that positive qualities, such as altruism, carry forward into other lives. Maybe those qualities brought her to a mother who would understand her and help nurture those qualities.

I appreciate your sharing with us. There is so much to learn from these cases.

3. MichelleJune

MichelleJune Registered

thank you!!

Thank you..for the very thought provoking and encouraging comments. I do believe that many people who died in 9/11 have a special spiritual mission. I believe that Seraphine is a very loving soul and I am blessed to have her in my life.

One her first day of preschool when she was 3, I said, "how was school, did you make any friends today?" She said "oh mommy of course, they just want me to love them!" That is just who she is:)

As the days go on, since the information was discovered I am feeling in my heart that she was "A.G." A few times when I looked at her today and yesterday, I saw A.Gs face, and even if I don't say it out loud, I say in my spirit, "thank you for your sacrifice, I am honored that you choose me."

I do think that the information does help me already, to love her and understand her soul journey more deeply. So in that way it is already helping us. More will come of it I believe, in time.

and yes...She just finished a week of dance camp, 6 hours a day. She's a pretty good tap dancer. She loves jazz and also asked me if she could take ballroom dance lessons. I have not found her a partner yet.

Thanks for being here. Its so nice to be able to converse with like minded people!!

One quetion..My sister was a few weeks pregnant when 9/11 happened. We live in Ct, and it felt like it was in our back yard. Her daughter from that pregnancy had a severe anxiety disorder as a toddler and through the age of 6 or 7. She is 11, and she cannot sleep alone on many nights. I am feeling that she is a 9/11 child. Do you think its possible that a soul can enter when a pregnancy is underway? There is a bond between her and my daughter as well.

thanks again,

Miche;;e

4. MichelleJune

MichelleJune Registered

my dream last night and the message

I had a dream last night about people trapped in the twin towers as they were burning. I saw people get into the elevator, then the power went out. I felt their fear as the walls and floor heated up. That's all I will say... it was horrible.. I woke up shaking. I did receive a message that confirms what you said, Carol.

The impression it left me was, "you have enough information for now. Don't ask anymore questions. you might trigger her memory." Message received!!

Love and blessings,

Michelle

5. argonne1918

argonne1918 Senior Registered

It may not be 9-11, but something related such as the Beirut bombing, Somalia, Iran, etc. But since 9-11 happened BEFORE she was born, I would say the answer is YES. Maybe she and Sera knew each other before, such as co-workers.

6. Twilight

Twilight Senior Registered

How very interesting, I remember like it was just yesterday as a 7 year old going into 2nd grade watching this on the news and am very glad that the victims are in high enough spirits to come back this soon :) . Perhaps if you get the children interested in reincarnation they would have an interesting story to tell. Like my spirit guides have said "Don't jump the gun too soon, wait for the right moment"

7. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member Staff Member

I am glad you got the message for your daughter. Listen to your inner voice. It will guide you well on this journey.

To answer your question l feel the soul can enter at any time so it is possible one of the lost chose to be your niece. I read on here that putting a blue light in the bedroom will help. My girls slept with the tv on.

8. jonathan21

jonathan21 Member

Personally I have had a person die in my family die from suicide.Your story might help those families who have had suicides in the family.I agree with the above listen to your Guides or inner voice as to whether to go public or not.each situation is different.Glad your daughter is so positive and is such an angel.Glad she chose you.

9. Crescent1

Crescent1 Registered

What a fascinating and comforting account, Michelle. Thank you so much for sharing it with all of us. Your daughter sounds like a bright and joyful little soul, and I'm glad she's with you in a supportive, open-minded environment. It doesn't sound like she's suffering too much due to her past life at the moment, so you should probably follow your instincts (and dreams) and not rock the boat. If she's meant to connect with former family, I do believe an opportunity will present itself. You're obviously very intuitive, so just go with your gut.

A time may come (perhaps on some future anniversary of the event when she's older, or when she approaches the age at which the previous incarnation died,) when she will want to process these memories further. Since you are keeping a record of everything she's said and done and what you've discovered, this will be a great resource for her should she ever want more information.

Lots of luck and love to your family!

10. MichelleJune

MichelleJune Registered

A very strong resemblance

I just looked at a picture of my daughter and was struck by her facial resemblance to AG. I wish I could post her picture for you to see. Its uncanny!

11. Kuroodetto

Kuroodetto Registered

YouTube documentary

You might be interested in this on your discussion. There is an English version but I have posted the French version. I think the husband is a spiritual man and may be open.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2015
  12. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director

Case 7