My First Memory of a Past Life

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Good Director, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Good Director

Good Director New Member

One night as I was sleeping, I had this life-like dream. In the dream, I lived in an old western town in either the late 1800s or early 1900s. My mom was there too, but she wasn’t my mom, she was some rich lady I worked for. My sister was there as well, but she wasn’t my sister, she was a shop owner with whom I was friends with. I couldn’t stop thinking about my dream for several weeks. One day at work, one of my co-workers told me about a weird dream she had. I then told her about my dream and she told me that maybe it wasn’t a dream. Maybe I was having a memory of a past life. She then told me about how she believed in past lives. It’s interesting to think that my mom, my sister, and I lived together before as different people

fireflydancing likes this.
  2. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi, Good Director,

Welcome to the forum. What happened to you in this dream? Did you get more information?

3. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

Hello Good Director,

a warm welcome to you.

Interesting dream you had. Looks much like a past life dream to me. I have heard it often that people reincarnate together again, but not in the same family relation. Hope you will be able to find out more.