• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

My Funny Valentine

dking777 said:
I don't think I was any different from any other teenager when it came to the search and quest for 'real love' - and battling temptation along the way.
The thing that strikes my mind about that memory - is the impression I had when I was talking to the 'night in heaven' friend. The impression I had was how all our 'classmates' (in spirit) were in on the joke 'between' us - so to speak. It was as if - all our souls - prior to incarnating into the physical word - had a direct understanding of everything. It was absolutely no secret on the other side. It amazed me (as a teenager) and even now - that the entire student body of my High School - were no strangers to me on the other side. Here, we were 'pretending' to be strangers to one another. Some of us had 'closer' bonds or 'ties' with one another (as in this case) but in realty - the entire campus was 'soulmates' to some degree with one another. On the other side - there as a 'flow of love' that bound us together for that experience (in High School ) together.

To me - it was like role playing. We had been in 'school' together in this world learning 'life's lessons' in past lives - and it was like,

"Hey Jimmy, you want to play the geek this time?"

When I was 'out of body' and on the other side - I saw the heart and soul of the 'geek' involved and how the blueprint design was - to make that 'incident proposal' to me - so we both could learn a valuable lesson from it.

Sincerely,

DKing

Back