My incredible dream

Discussion in 'Animal reincarnation and spiritual experiences' started by Cat1965, Mar 5, 2018.

1. Cat1965

Cat1965 Member

Not sure where to post this..about 7-8 years ago i dreamt i was in the Artic or Alaska. Not sure which..not important. Anyhow, everything was white. I was walking on white snow, in front of me was a wide river and on the other side white mountains. Not too far on my side of the river was a gorgeous White Wolf.

He turned towards me and I thought of him as an angel. Just than a hunter appeared and shot him and the Wolf fell. I ran full speed to him and dropped down on the ground and put his glorious head in my lap. I cried hysterically as i knew he was dying. Nothing i could do to save him.

As his life ebbed out he looked in my eyes. His eyes were like the Sun...and his soul dropped into mine I woke up just after..hysterical. Feeling like it was all so real.

I told my husband. From that point on i seem to notice things most people never pick up on. My hearing is off the charts...I seem to see things way before other people do. To the point where friends and family comment about it "how did you see that kitten under the tire of that car so far away" "how did you know that there were a litter of pups in that trash can"

I became obsessed with saving dogs..to the point where it has almost ruined my marriage as i spend 24-7 running a rescue that i started after that dream. My only friends now are like me..thank god there seem to be a lot of us.

But what i never understood is why the Wolf had to die. Why did his spirit go into me...what does it all mean. One of my good friends is a doctor of psychiatry. He told me i am so strong mentally..that he could never do what i do. Mind you i am a tiny woman:)) I think that Wolf gave me the strength of 1000 people....

But when i think of him i still get tears all these years later...

AlexD and KenJ like this.
  2. helz_belz

helz_belz Super Moderators Staff Member Super Moderator

Hello and welcome @Cat1965 what a touching dream, thank you for sharing. Ultimately only you can determine the meaning of your dream, but it seems to have had a very strong impression on your life. Dreams speak in the language of the soul, they speak in images and metaphor; death can be a sign of endings, but also new beginnings and rebirth. Sometimes a part of us has to 'die' before we can move forwards. It sounds like you are doing a lot of good work since your dream, maybe the dream was a sign you were ready to start this new phase :)

fireflydancing likes this.
  3. Cat1965

Cat1965 Member

Thanks Helz_belz. I have a question for you..so many people seem to remember their names in past lives. I only have fleeting memories but two deaths i remember in detail. I also remember all the cats i adored in ancient Egypt. Things like that..but my name or my families names I have no idea. To me names have always been so trivial. Just wondering if most who remember their names had past life regression therapy? Something I would never do really as i think it would be too painful. Had a hard time when i was little because i ached for my long lost friends.

4. helz_belz

helz_belz Super Moderators Staff Member Super Moderator

Interesting question @Cat1965 I can only speak from my own experience, but professional regression is not always necessary to remember names. I have recalled first names for many of my past lives but have never been to see a regression therapist, my recall has come from using regression CDs, but more often through unguided meditation, stilling the mind enough to allow information to bubble up from the subconscious. But like you say, names are trivial, a label; it's handy to remember them, but what matters most to the soul is the emotional experience.

5. baro-san

baro-san Senior Member

The most important things I learned from my regressions are the large variety of personalities I experienced, the kind of lessons one learns in each life, the causality connection that exists between some lessons and experiences, and "previous" lives, the incredible number of physical years over which my incarnation spanned.