My journal full of memories

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by BellonaStrandt, Sep 9, 2018.

1. BellonaStrandt

BellonaStrandt Child of a Tsar and Oberführer

If you’ve seen me around but you realise that I deleted a post here, it’s because I’m not ready to share about it. If not, then hello, I’m Bellona. I’m not going to post my memories in this forum itself BUT I will put my journal here because honestly, I don’t want the wrong people to read it. If you do want to read it, just hit me up.

Basically, I mainly post about my Third Reich memories. In summary, I was a German spy during WWII but after the war, I defected to the United States and became an American spy. In both sides, I spied mainly on the Soviet Union.

Edit: I’ll make my journal public for a week. If you want to continue reading after a week, then tell me about it. The journal is: https://thepastofbellona.blogspot.com/

Note that the comments will be moderated.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
  2. BellonaStrandt

“I was wearing my black SS uniform and I was with my colleagues and their lovers. We were in the orchestra pit and trying out the musical instruments. I was already familiar with the string instruments so I decided to try out the percussion. All of us were having fun. It seemed like we were early for an event so I guess that we decided to have fun first because the hosts have not arrived yet.”

This is from one of my posts, the shortest one yet. If you want to read more, then just contact me.

briski likes this.
  3. BellonaStrandt

I’m opening the blog to public from now on. It will be a long time before it’s private.

briski likes this.
  4. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi Bellona,

Thanks for your posts and welcome to the board. I look forward to checking out your blog as soon as I have a chance. I wouldn't be too worried about your memories. That was then, this is now.

Cordially,
    S&S

BellonaStrandt likes this.
  5. BellonaStrandt