My Journey from the Wars of the Roses--Part 2

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Stacy Swan, Sep 1, 2018.

1. Stacy Swan

Stacy Swan Member

My story is a rather long one, of a rather long journey. A journey of being lost and then finding myself again.
    Continued.............
    About 2005 my apartment manager took me to a nursery and let me pick out a rose bush for in from of my then apartment. I picked this: The Scentamental Rose
    [​IMG]

Here's the kicker...
    Just around a couple of months ago I was doing some rather random reading and discovered this:
    The Bosworth Rose
    [​IMG]

The roses are absolutely identical! Funny how I picked the one I did so many years before the other existed!

I've got to tell you, I felt a little queasy when I was on a random website and they were talking all about the Bosworth Rose that had been created for commemorating Richard III. I was screaming in my thoughts, "How the....That is the exact same style rose bush that I selected for in front of my apartment way back in 2005!"

Then I have strangeness at my new job as well. I worked as a Hospice Nurse for 2 years. I loved it, but I was constantly on call and had no personal time for myself at all. My boss and co-workers all mistreated me, like I was a servant. I became very burned out from it and felt completely unappreciated. I gave notice to that job 6-26-18 and started my new job on 7-6-18 on a Management Team at a Nursing Facility. The facility administrator actually called me to encourage me to join them. They really wanted me. I had never even applied there. I was in their facility off and on for the last 2 years as a Hospice Nurse, so the administrator knew my qualities and abilities well. Here's the weird thing that happened to me. On the second day of my new job I found this partway under the desk that I am working at (that no one else has been using.)

[​IMG]

To find THAT under my desk, that no one used! And the dates for the job, above, happened to fall on when Richard ascended to the throne (June 26th) and when he was crowned (July 6th), to become Richard III.
    I had no idea of any of those details until later on and I was talking to people about all of this!

I'm very well loved where I now work. My boss told me that I am so very smart and caring. All of the staff and the residents know me extremely well and all love me, as I care. I treat and talk to every one of them as human beings, not like they are beneath me. I've never been like that. The staff and residents confide problems in me because they know I care enough to get them resolved. [​IMG]

Okay, I am sharing photos so that you can see what I look like...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Now some images from the reconstruction of Richard III's skull...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

When they found Richard III, I felt as if someone had hit me upside the head with a hammer when they released images of the reconstruction of his face. I felt like I was looking in a mirror. Don't even get me started on Graham Turner's painting, "Richard III at Bosworth"
    I first saw that and about fell over. I feel as if he painted my face on his head in that painting!
    [​IMG]

I know I am directly descended from his sister Anne, but with all of these incidents my entire life, I honestly believe this is WAY beyond just being related. Several hundred years separate us. I shouldn't resemble him THAT much!!

And, just so you know, I also had blond hair as a toddler (my mother kept a 5" long piece of it, which I have seen) and it is now very dark. My mother has scoliosis, I do not; but, I do have a host of mid-back problems. I also have one shoulder higher than the other. Also, I am also 5'5" tall. know how my back problems affect me and it's not fun. I have to stay exercising and pushing heavy weights. If I stay away from those things, I start to "fall apart". Although, I have to admit, it does feel pretty good to throw 45lbs over my head like it's nothing. So there's always that. I do get some weird looks when I throw that weight around like that, because I'm not that big, like I said, 5'5" and 144lbs. I have small bone structure, too. My maiden name is Swain. When I was a child, the other children used to snort and make pig noises around me. Because it sounds so close to swine. Rather ironic in itself, actually...Considering the white boar is Richard III's badge and was on his banner. My two sisters were both given regular girl's names. I was given a unisex name for my first and middle name, Stacy Renee. My husband's first and middle name is Philip Roy. I find it humorous that both his and my middle names are French. His middle name means king and mine means reborn. How very strange that his middle name and mine together pronounce something so profound!

I also have had a recurring dream for the last several months. In this recurring dream, I was leading a charge down a hill toward a mass of people. The sheer numbers of people involved on both sides, were staggering. What a noisy lot that all was. I will say that! I remember feeling full of anger and hate and adrenaline in that dream, too. I felt no fear of any kind. I was too full of the other emotions to feel fear and felt a singular focus and purpose.

I also want to mention that about 15 years ago I went to see the Lipizzaner stallions perform. Toward the end of the performance, they had just one man come out on a horse and demonstrate some of the maneuvers used during battle. While I was watching, I had some sort of a vision or something, the man's attire completely changed and I saw this now being performed by someone wearing (what I now recognize as clothing from the late 1400's. His clothing was a black hat, black shirt and pants and long boots. As soon as he was done performing, the vision/overlay ended. It was most odd and I had never had that happen before.

Last week I had a dream about a large "dance". That was nice and very different. There were probably about 20 couples. The dancing was very different. Hard to explain, but I will try. Like walking up to each other, putting a foot in toward each other and then each putting a palm out in front of you, so that they touch.
    Then sort of turning in a circle together with your hands still touching like that. I am having a difficult time explaining what I saw. Hopefully that made sense. There was more, but it is very hard to describe. All I know is that it was certainly fun and I was enjoying it.[​IMG]

That same night, I dreamed I was talking to someone. He looked like he was fairly old and was in period attire with a large hat. I wish I knew who he was. [​IMG]

I had two more dreams the other night. I accidentally walked in on Edward IV (my oldest brother) while he was with a lady friend. I was a bit taken back that he didn't bolt the door! I felt so embarrassed. I actually just sort of stood there, dumbstruck at what was happening. I just couldn't believe the gall of it! It was as if he just didn't care who knew or saw!? But, I stared too long...which caused "other" problems for me. On that note, I was not aware that the "trousers" then had so many little "ties" on the front of them. I remember being very angry at him, that he caused that! I have a feeling that he and I went rounds a lot over his "mischief"![​IMG]

Then I had another dream that appeared to be a pre-battle scene, or something similar. It had to have been earlier than the other battle dream, as there was no crown on my helmet, etc. It almost looked like a troop review (it was probably something else though, I'm sure), with a lot of mounted knights passing by with colors, etc. While I was also mounted and in armor, but off on the side watching with others (probably Edward IV and entourage). That was very interesting! It was very loud also, almost as much as the dream about the charge.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2018
    WhiteRose and fireflydancing like this.
  2. Stacy Swan

Stacy Swan Member

Everyone, it seems that the images do not load in Firefox, but they are working in Explorer.

3. Graham76man

Graham76man Senior Member

Irony isn't in it.
    William Shakespeare is here too!;):D

4. There and back again

There and back again Senior Member

As always people forget to close and lock doors when it comes to private matters, it is always amazing get windows into the past like this.

Stacy Swan likes this.
  5. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

That picture where he is wearing that mi-parti armor with the French lillies and lions on it seems to ring a faint bell... I do have a certain historical interest of the War of the Roses as well as the 100-years war. But during the time of Richard III I definitely lived in another country.

Stacy Swan likes this.
  6. Angie Brown

Angie Brown Senior Registered

Astounding similarity of face, and other things.

I hope this question doesn't upset you, as we here all know we are 'different' people in pl's and I don't think any of us judge for what past selves did or didn't do in different times when we had very different circumstances and paradigms to now. I'm sure others are also wondering, do you remember anything of the two little princes?
    As I said, no judgement whatever you recall, if you recall anything.

Stacy Swan likes this.
  7. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Stacy, a while back you said "Last week I had a dream about a large "dance". That was nice and very different. There were probably about 20 couples. The dancing was very different. Hard to explain, but I will try. Like walking up to each other, putting a foot in toward each other and then each putting a palm out in front of you, so that they touch.
    Then sort of turning in a circle together with your hands still touching like that. I am having a difficult time explaining what I saw. Hopefully that made sense. There was more, but it is very hard to describe. All I know is that it was certainly fun and I was enjoying it.[​IMG]" I immediately thought of "square-dancing" and wondered if you were Not familiar with it. I'm sitting her just now wondering why square-dancing is so familiar to me - could it be?? Nah, must have been from movies I've seen.

8. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

9. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

10. Tinkerman

Tinkerman Administrator Staff Member Super Moderator

ADMINISTRATOR'S NOTE. At the request of the OP (Original Poster) and a moderator, this thread was edited by moderators; off-topic, contentious, and detracting comments were removed. PLF is a private forum and intended for people to safely discuss their past life memories. We're not here to critique or rebut member's memories. Kind and constructive discourse are expected by the forum owners. Any questions on this matter can be directed to me in a private message. ~Tinkerman

Last edited: Oct 22, 2018