My Life

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Ventriloquist, Jun 8, 2009.

1. Ventriloquist

Ventriloquist Vent Geek

Hey everybody I'm new here, I've just wondered for a few years. I'm a ventriloquist, I never knew how but became pro at age 11. I had a friend once tell me and compared me to a vent named Bob Neller who performed in Vaudeville with Rudy Valle. He said he was the greatest vent he ever saw and said we were both much alike. I later saw a picture of Mr. Neller and to my amazement it scared me, as I had dreams of performing at a theater based in the 30's with a dummy named Reggie. I remember the two different Reggies pictured in my avatar. And in that picture, with Neller, little did I know he looked like me, but was performing with 2 Mcelroy figures, both Reggies. I was scared at that point. I planned my vacation with my mom for Appleton, Wisconsin where Neller was born. I loved it there, it felt like home. My first pick to see was an old bar. I like playing pool, so we stopped in and the owner asked what my hobbies were being nice. As I'm a young guy, I said ventriloquism, and he said he had an old friend that used to go to the bar and play pool with a drink every now and then. You guessed correctly Neller was that very ventriloquist. I had thoughts running through my head from the presence of Reggie, just by looking at a picture, to remembering things I never had a clue about. I then knew I had to own both Reggies and at this point I have located both. One owned by David Copperfield the other by figure maker Tim Selberg. Apparently Mcelroy figures are rare and Reggie was the most well known character. I've had offers turned down that went from $10,000-$80,000 and I'm willing to go further. There's a magic, as many have said, about Reggie and I have a feeling if I own Reggie my biggest question will be answered; Am I Bob Neller? I truly don't know. I would love to hear anybodies thoughts and opinions.

2. andrewx

andrewx Senior Registered

First of all, welcome to this forum Ventriloquist.

The first thing I would like to ask you: Do you have specific memories that would point to you being reincarnated from Bob Neller? That is a pivotal question.

In my opinion, merely being a ventriloquist like Bob Neller does not mean you are reincarnated from him. Specific memories, however, changes things.

One more thing: I am glad you like Appleton, WI. I went to college in Oshkosh, WI and Green Bay, WI.

Respectfully,

Andrewx

3. andrewx

andrewx Senior Registered

I wish to commend you, Ventriloquist, for something: You plainly claimed to be someone a little bit famous in a past life. I have been on this forum for awhile. Some people have dropped hints that they were famous in a past life, but have not flat-out said who they think they are reincarnated from. Thank you for being forthcoming about your reincarnation claim.

Respectfully,

Andrewx

4. W.A. HEART

W.A. HEART Senior Registered

Hello Ventriloquist, and welcome!

It is possible that you were Neller in a past life. Similar physical traits, identical interests such as ventriloquism and the familiarity you felt when visiting his home town might indicate so - in your case, I would certainly explore the possibility!

Have you tried meditating on this? You might like to have a look at our FAQ's section? There's a good old thread there, about how you may learn more about your past lives.

It must have been interesting to chat with someone who actually knew Neller personally. How did that feel to you? Do you have any spontaneous memories/flashes about this possible past life of yours?

Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

5. Ventriloquist

Ventriloquist Vent Geek

Re: my life

It is weird and i have seen all 3 figure neller used 2 personaly 1 not and they all come alive in my hands it seems that i am skilled with items i have only seen in my dreams.And when it comes to the people ive talked to 2 close friends of nellers and 2 realitives and we feel our friendships stronger especially with Alan Ende as in one of my recent dreams had me looking older but feeling as if i were still young handing him Reggie.I truly can't explain it it is a weird feeling and thinking in silence paints alot of pictures especially after i had seen Dizzy and Reggie 2 upclose and personal. As for being famous i would not classify bob as a notable celeb only b class celeb.Since ive dreamed of this and had weird expeirnces ive aqquired numerous pictures and a toy vent figure that belonged to him. Hopefully this helps i feel more relaxed as i let things out

6. Phoenix

Phoenix Forgot to play nice

Welcome Ventriloquist.

My question, after doing a bit of research on Bob Neller: He had a trick that required customizing his Reggie figure, and apparently has other ventriloquists baffled-can you do the whistling trick?

That ability would be a very convincing indicator of a past life as a very specific ventriloquist.

Phoenix

7. Ventriloquist

Ventriloquist Vent Geek

That is were i come into hand and the reason ive been compared to him as i can also whistle with no signs of lip movement and im moving soon to tennesse i have 1/10 of my neller stuff i took a picture that include a toy figure,taxes,pictures,info on reggie pictures from friends of neller and neat novelties and great info on neller that trigger some memories especially reggie being bit by a dog as to my understanding is why theres 2 now one is a backup figure.if any would like to see some items ive aquired that either came from friends or neller personal items, then you can either PM or email me.

8. Phoenix

I'd say that's a pretty compelling piece of evidence-because that is such a rare skill. In fact, in an article I looked at earlier, Harold Crocker is referred to as "the only whistling ventriloquist".

Phoenix

9. Ventriloquist

Ventriloquist Vent Geek

3 Ventriloquist besides me who i know have done this Bob,Crocker,Bill Demar

I can also talk while drinking any liquid.Reggies movements combined in all ways possible gave him 4,096 different facial expressions he is a very special item.

The dream i had about Reggie biteing his leg wich was the reason the 2nd was made in the dream was confirmed i asked historian Tom Ladshaw what you will read is scary

( I waited a bit for someone else to chime in...but since no one has (at least to the list), I'll just mention that in reading some correspondence from Bob Neller, he relates the following reason for having a second Reggie:

According to Neller, one night after a show (he was with Rudy Vallee's show at the time), he, Vallee and Vallee's wife went out to dinner. When they returned to the hotel suites, he was horrified to find Vallee's wife's dog chewing on one of Reggie's legs. Apparently some other (probably minor) damage had been done, too. At that point, he decided it might be wise to have a back-up...so he wrote the brothers and got another Reggie in the pipeline.

Now...why Reggie was in Vallee's suite I don't know. Or why Vallee's wife's dog was in Neller's room, I don't know. Or whatever the exact positioning of who was where...I don't know. Those issues aren't addressed in the letters. But....a dog gnawing on a leg is what prompted the back-up.

As to condition...I don't know the current state -- condition-wise -- of either. My understanding is that the back-up figure has passed through more hands than the original. Perhaps Ray Guyll can offer some insight there. I'm sure Dennis Alwood, can, too. Seems to me I recall Ray, Jeff Dunham, Alan Ende, Joel Leder and perhaps another name or two being associated with it. Tim Selberg owns it now.

The first Reggie is in David Copperfield's collection (along with Vallee's Sally Ann). Last time I saw Reggie #1 and Sally Ann (about two years ago), they looked OK.) now that is scary at first i thought everything had a reason and my mind was playing tricks on me but now that what i seized to belive and came for help from everybody is real and the phenomenon is real escpecially after looking at pictures of his family and when it came to his G dad i saw a resembelence of my great GG grandfather a scary one i don't know what to think i tried medetating and no luck i did have a possitive adititude but weird feeling i felt alive but waitless or dead when my brain came to silence it's weird:eek:

10. Ventriloquist

Ventriloquist Vent Geek

I had the weirdest dream

I dreamed i was older and started walking to bed but when i got there i was snug and comfy i laid down and when i closed my eyes i woke up in real life i couldn't sleep the rest of the night.Now i wonder is that how Bob Neller died of old age atleast in a goodway not bad.(as far as i have read when people reincarnate don't they come back for unfinshed buisness)If so and if i was Neller what could his unfinished buisness should i ask his neice or brother if had something he wanted to do?

11. Phoenix

One thing to keep in mind is that reincarnation is a perfectly natural process that has been co-opted by a variety of belief systems, each with their own set of dogmas, many of which contain absolutes. They too often contradict each other.

I personally don't ascribe to any of them, primarily because of the contradictions of absolutes. I am content to accept that it happens, leave the cosmic why's and wherefore's to the philosophers who get paid for that sort of thing, and get on with my life.

Phoenix

12. Ventriloquist

Ventriloquist Vent Geek

That's a good way of thinking things im just going to believe it happens and the reason is to strong to try to learn.I wonder who will be my next life and will that person recall things in my or Bob's life.

13. Phoenix

And, will he or she be a whistling ventriloquist?

Phoenix

14. Ventriloquist

Ventriloquist Vent Geek

probaly will be a whistleing ventriloquist

I started talking to ne of Bob's Best friends today Bill Demar and it seems theres a strong bond and connection as if ive known him forever.

15. Ventriloquist

Ventriloquist Vent Geek

When i was a little boy i was in love with airplanes and now me and my family were designing a helicopter for me

now this is weird as i was reading Dialouge from 1989 and scary how Neller proposed to his 3rd wife Cookie

(At the time he had a private plane when they were up in the sunny sky Bob turned to her and pulled out a huge gorgious dimond ring with a smile he said either take it or get out how could she refuse

At the Ariport with cups of coffee,Bob and Cookie were mobbed by Wisconsin citizens requesting photos and autographs.A class act Bob Neller would have it no other way)