My little sister

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Sunny1994, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Sunny1994

Sunny1994 SUNNY1994

I'm not sure what category this should be posted under. I have been a longtime member, but haven't posted in ages. On September 27, my little sister and her unborn baby both died during childbirth. My sister, Maryanne, was 31 years old, and this was her very first pregnancy. She had no issues whatsoever, until the week of her death. She was 36 weeks along with her baby girl, Isabella Rose. She had went to the ER several times that week with horrible pains, and pretty much got the runaround. They checked for a infection at one point, and said she didn't have one. They suggested that the baby was laying sunny side up and was laying on nerves and that could be what was causing all of her pain. The day before her death, she went to the Dr and the baby's heartbeat was great. That evening Maryanne once again went to the ER, and they performed a ultrasound. They discovered that there was no amniotic fluid, but they did not do a emergency c-section. They admitted her and put her upstairs. Within 12 hours they were both gone. There is a investigation being done, but we are all completely crushed, beyond angry, and completely heartbroken. All Mary ever wanted was to be a Mommy. To make matters worse, my daughter is pregnant, and due the day before Maryanne was due to have her baby. So she is also a nervous wreck anticipating her own labor and delivery. We are telling ourselves that they are still together, and that is all that matters. But I'm curious, from those that remember past lives, and time in between, how does that work? Is she getting time with her baby girl, or are they both working on there own issues at this point. We are so sick with grief, that we kinda need to believe that Mary is rocking Bella and loving her forever.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2019
  2. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi Sunny,

Welcome back and please accept my condolences. This has been a terrible time for you and others in your family. As to your primary question, I don't know if anyone knows for sure on these things, but I don't think there is any reason not to believe that Mary is with Bella and loving her at this moment. Love and caring is the strongest force in the universe, and has surely kept them together. Whether this stage will last forever is beyond my saying, but I think they will definitely take and be given as long as they want. Then it could be that they will try again. As people tend to come back together again its also quite possible that you will be drawn back to them and they to you (love again acting inexorably to draw you all together). So, I also wouldn't be surprised if you all find yourselves back together as family again somewhere, somewhen. The relationships may shift and change, but loving souls always seem to find each other.

God bless,
    S&S

Sunny1994 and Jaimie like this.
  3. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Sunny1994, I'm so very sorry for your heavy loss. Very tragic for this to have happened. Knowing by my own experience that there is life after death I think they are together, it is a very strong connection between parent and child, unborn or not yet into this world.

Sunny1994 likes this.
  4. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Tragic experience that leads to questioning the possible reason or message, could it have some meaning to you as to why your sister died? Maybe her SO, or your parents? It's difficult to think of a way that it would have been an experience for Bella and it seemed to be a relatively short time for your sister IMO.

5. Eva1942

Eva1942 A Walking Enigma...

I think, you need to love the fear. Sometimes out of great heartache and tragedy can come something very beautiful. Your daughter should enjoy being pregnant and the wonderful joy it brings, instead of being nervous and fearful.

It is sad to hear of your news, but as someone who has spent time ‘in between’ (42 linear years in fact) and also being a Spirit Guide for my loved one, unconditional love is endless in Spirit and for sure they are both together. No one is ever truly alone in Spirit. Sometimes you need to think about perhaps this was a lesson for others around you and not necessarily yourself?

Much love,
    Eva x

6. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

Such a heavy loss. I am so sorry.

Sunny1994 likes this.
  7. Stewardess Ester Ősz

Stewardess Ester Ősz Senior Member

On my mothers death bed a man (who I had never seen before) came to me and said: There is a dark night for you now, and you see people around you who sing and dance and are having a great time. But this will turn, he said. One day it will be night for them, and daylight for you. And you, who grieve now, will be joyful. And thouse who are joyful today, will grieve.

To loose our loved ones, is the most painful and darkest things we live through. Sometimes even unbearable.

Take just one step at a time. And do whatever you have to do. As unbeliveable as it may seem now, there will be light for you again some day. The grief will change you forever, but it is possible to come through it and live on.

tanker and Sunny1994 like this.
  8. Sunny1994

Sunny1994 SUNNY1994

Thank you, Stewardess Ester Ősz, I appreciate that.
    Thanks so much, I needed this. I appreciate all the replies.

9. Sunny1994

Sunny1994 SUNNY1994

I just wanted to let you all know that this past Tuesday, October 22, my daughter gave birth to her baby girl. Rosalee Mae arrived at 7:37 pm after 12 hours of agonizing labor, and is absolutely perfect. My Father and Step Mother still hasn't seen her, but I am hoping that it won't be too horrible for them, and maybe even help ease their pain for a bit. Thanks to those that kept us in their thoughts. I appreciate it. It is still heart wrenching, but hopefully time will ease a bit of that. ❤

10. tanker

tanker Senior Registered

Sunny, I have only just seen your posts, and am so sorry for your loss. I hope your granddaughter will give you joy enough to ease some of the pain for all of you. A new life, full of promise.

fireflydancing likes this.