My most intense vision, dream, ........?

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by HunterSS, May 18, 2017.

1. HunterSS

HunterSS New Member

North Carolina very near Lincoln Academy.
    So many things I could say...but this is probably the most intense. This vision first occurred when I was about 6 or 7 and had a very high fever and ear infection while vacationing at the beach with my grandparents. We were stuck in Florida during a hurricane, I might add.
    First there is distortion to size and dimension of external images. Then I see doors which are also distorted. Then I see two statues which are knights on horseback turn towards each other and appear to be about to do battle. Then comes the climax. I find myself....at the top of a pyramid. I realize I have been here many times. I can see outside as if thru glass. At that point I know what is going to happen but can't stop it. There are wooden sticks lying about. I kick them into a pile, I can hear someone or thing wanting me to stop, but it is already too late and is preordained .....then the wood ignites and a blinding light consumes everything. There is always some physical pain and discomfort associated with that moment. This dream, vision....has been reoccurring throughout my life. There is more....but that's almost another story within itself. Now......how do I understand or explain that???

2. KenJ

KenJ Super Moderators Staff Member Super Moderator

Quite a dramatic vision, it would be hard to tell if it was something created or remembered - which is probably the question that you are asking yourself. I think that most of us think that the clarity of the memory over time indicates a "reality" of some type, I don't know. Interesting experience, it would be interesting to find out more about it.

Knights and a pyramid, interesting combination - Europe/Africa, Asian, or South American?

Last edited: May 18, 2017
    HunterSS and tanguerra like this.
  3. tanguerra

tanguerra Administrator

Hi HunterSS

Welcome to the forum.

Interesting. Since you keep having this vision, it could be a past life memory, or possibly a couple of memories from different lives. As Ken says, knights and pyramids are not a usual combination, but, hey, we don't know everything about history.

What do you think is going on? What are you doing with these sticks and this fire? Burning down a building? Burning a person? The answers are all in there somewhere waiting to come out. Just trust your intuition. It's usually right.

The best place to start is usually to start keeping a journal. Something about writing it all down by hand often seems to help trigger more memories. As more things come to you, add them to your journal. Before long it might start to make more sense as to what this is all about and what it means.

HunterSS likes this.
  4. HunterSS

HunterSS New Member

North Carolina very near Lincoln Academy.
    Thank you guys so much. This is the first place I have ever felt comfortable enough to even begin to share some of these things. I truly appreciate being made welcome. Hope to spend some time here. There are other things I feel like I would like to share in such an open minded and progressive forum such as this site appears to be. Even if collectively there are no definitive answers......it helps to find an outlet after a lifetime of trying to displace and rationalize things to the point of regression.
    I do have concerns however. Some of my memories do not portray me in the best light. Whether I like them or not, they are still there. I have actually been in a serious accident and spoke to those around me in a foreign language to people around me....and didn't realize it until I was told about it later. Needless to say that I do not speak another language. Bear in mind that this was not gibberish but a major language that is still current and vibrant and alive today.
    I feel that my sharing here is more than mere entertainment for a group in search of on line past time. I hope as I learn more about the site and members here, I can feel comfortable enough to share more without fear of condemnation or ridicule. We'll see right.....lol.