• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

My mum is very unwell...

Mik26

Hello,

My mum has suffered an aneurysm, which has resulted in two strokes, this has all happened in the past month.

She is very unwell... I'm not sure how long she will live, as she's not able to talk or move. She's breathing for herself, which is good, and she can open her eyes. But the doctors have made it clear that her rehabilitation will be a long process and that she probably won't gain much mobility if any.

Do you think my mum chose to have this life before she was incarnated on earth? Do we choose these things, I can't work out what her lesson she's getting from this awful experience is... Or is it more so she was given the opportunity to incarnate and chose it because of all the positive experiences and things she could learn... and this was just a compromise? Like "You're going to have the opportunity to gain this perspective and do this, but unfortunately the body will have aneurysms that will burst at 56"

Also, will I get to incarnate again with my Mum? I love her so much. I just want to look after her, I've said to her many times, maybe she will one day come back as my grandchild haha. I've also said maybe once upon a time I was your mum!

I'm just not sure what to think and would really value anyones opinion.

Kind Regards,
Mik

What a heartbreaking story, I hope your mum gets well.

As to your question, well according to Dr. Michael Newton yes. People in the same soul group reincarnate together most of the times, not always as parents and offsprings, but always close relatives or friends. If you love her this much it proves that you are in the same soul group and that you've been incarnating here for a while and will do so in the future if you wish.

What I've learned is that life, or at least life on earth, is simply life. Anything can happen, good and bad. That is the meaning of life, life itself and all it contains. We're here to experience all that, both good and bad. So she may very well have chosen to experience this, for herself or for another.

Take everything I said with a grain of salt though, I'm no expert, none of us are as none of us really know the full story.

What a heartbreaking story, I hope your mum gets well.

As to your question, well according to Dr. Michael Newton yes. People in the same soul group reincarnate together most of the times, not always as parents and offsprings, but always close relatives or friends. If you love her this much it proves that you are in the same soul group and that you've been incarnating here for a while and will do so in the future if you wish.

What I've learned is that life, or at least life on earth, is simply life. Anything can happen, good and bad. That is the meaning of life, life itself and all it contains. We're here to experience all that, both good and bad. So she may very well have chosen to experience this, for herself or for another.

Take everything I said with a grain of salt though, I'm no expert, none of us are as none of us really know the full story.

Thank you very much for taking the time to answer... I'm very upset and this was comforting. If she does pass away, then I know I will meet her again. I just miss talking to her, maybe she'll amaze us all and get better.. but if she doesn't, I know I'll see her again.

Hello,

My mum has suffered an aneurysm, which has resulted in two strokes, this has all happened in the past month.

She is very unwell... I'm not sure how long she will live, as she's not able to talk or move. She's breathing for herself, which is good, and she can open her eyes. But the doctors have made it clear that her rehabilitation will be a long process and that she probably won't gain much mobility if any.

Do you think my mum chose to have this life before she was incarnated on earth? Do we choose these things, I can't work out what her lesson she's getting from this awful experience is... Or is it more so she was given the opportunity to incarnate and chose it because of all the positive experiences and things she could learn... and this was just a compromise? Like "You're going to have the opportunity to gain this perspective and do this, but unfortunately the body will have aneurysms that will burst at 56"

Also, will I get to incarnate again with my Mum? I love her so much. I just want to look after her, I've said to her many times, maybe she will one day come back as my grandchild haha. I've also said maybe once upon a time I was your mum!

I'm just not sure what to think and would really value anyones opinion.

Kind Regards,
Mik

I hope I am doing this right! I too was very close to my mom and she passed on almost 4 years ago. I still have dreams where she is still alive and not sure what that means. I am so hoping to find her again when my life is over so that we can again have the closeness and love we had in this life. She was my hero. She endured so much pain while here that I am not sure she would want to come back. When she was dying she said she had talked to family members who were dead. I asked her who I was going to talk to when she passed and she told me I could still talk to her, that she would hear me. So I still do talk to her. Not sure if she is answering me in my dreams. I have alot of dreams of dead relatives and friends.Like they are still right here. But then I wake up and realize it was just a dream. I am so looking forward to ending this life and moving onto the next. But sorry to hear about your mom.

I don't know anything for fact, but this is my opinion. I don't believe that we choose or know what will happen to us before we reincarnate. I don't believe we are here to learn lessons either. Bad things happen, they don't have a meaning or reason.

You definitely can reincarnate with your mum. After you die, when you/your soul choose your next life, you can absolutely choose to be with her.

I'm so sorry about your mum. I have no answers, but I do have believes. I've done extensive reading on the subject and what feels right to me is that yes, we do choose our circumstances and yes, there is a lesson in what we choose. Not only for ourselves, but for those around us. So your mum may have chose this as a lesson for you. Most of us don't know what the lesson(s) are until we get to the other side. I do think there's a chance if you mum does pass she could com back as your child or grandchild or someone else in the family. There are documented cases where this has happened.

In any case, I wish you well and I hope your mum does recover and go on to live a good life. But if not, you will see her again, and do watch for signs. The day after my mom passed my sister and I, my father, and my aunt all received distinct signs from my her.

Hello Mik, I'm sorry for what you and your mother are going through. I want to tell you my mother had the same thing happen to her... an aneurysm followed by a stroke. It looked very bad for many weeks, but mom fought hard and stayed with us for another twenty years, and played an active role in all of our lives, especially her grand-kids, whom she took for rides in her motorized wheelchair. They knew her laugh, her voice and most importantly her great love for them. She died last year at the age of 83. Yes, she was paralyzed and had to relearn many things, but she was an inspiration for all of us. Several times we thought she was leaving us, but her desire to live was stronger. I do not know your exact situation, but what I want to say is always keep hope in your heart. Hope. Pray. Hold her hand and smile, talk to her, tell her things, news, family things, etc. At mom's funeral 19 grandchildren and three great grandchildren carried her cremains into church. All but three were born after the stroke... she stayed with us for them.

Regarding why she chose this life, I always wondered that too. And I think she chose it to teach us how much she loved us. She suffered a great deal, yet always persevered with a smile. I think that in the spirit realm we know suffering is only temporary, a brief flit of cosmic time. To an old soul like mom she knew she could handle it... but could we? We did, and the things she taught us were amazing. Love.

And yes I too firmly believe in family soul groups, I was my great-grandfather. In my regression sessions I repeatedly saw three people, and one of them was always my mother. I have great joy knowing she is on the other side of "this" and know beyond any doubt we will share our love again.

Many blessings to you, and a healing prayer for yer mum. Stay positive! And hope.

~Tman

Last edited:
Back