My Past Life Child?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by ButterFly85, May 2, 2006.

1. ButterFly85

ButterFly85 Senior Registered

Ever since I was about 10 yrs old, and up until now, I've always had dreams where I am either pregnant, giving birth, or holding a boy or girl in my arms and calling it my child. Sometimes the baby is a boy, and sometimes the baby is a girl. It is the oddest thing because in my dreams I am always crying at the end. My dream always ends with me saying " it's my baby" or that's my son/daughter" But, I always have this feeling of worry or sadness. I know that in a few of my dreams the baby does die. It dies in its sleep I guess, because it is always lying in its crib and It is dead. Other times, it is fine. I've never really put much thought into it, but it is one of those dreams that i've been having almost all my life and i never payed much attention to it thinking it was nothing important.It feels like some sort of trauma though. I do know I feel a great deal of love for that baby. Most of the time it is a boy though, and I look after him so carefully, I overprotect him in a way. One dream was so vivid that I actually felt "labor pains", even though I have never given birth. I can feel the baby coming out of me and i can see it as it comes out...VERY REAL! Anyone ever experienced this? What can this be?:confused:

2. Rhonda

Rhonda New Member

Hi, this is surely a past life. You sound like you are holding on to the memories of it very passionately. Maybe, don't know if you are into it or not, try a regression and see what comes up. I bet once you've figured it all out you won't have the nightmares anymore. Just my thoughts, hope you are having a wonderful night.

3. ButterFly85

Well one time i was taking a nap, and I was begining to dream about the baby, when suddenly i awoke to the echo of a voice that whispered "Kaelem".............I don't know anyone by that name, so I am guessing it has something to do with this baby...what do you think?

4. vicky

vicky Senior Member

Or maybe Kaelem was you. I can ask questions to that voice that says things like 'Kaelem' and I actually 'hear' telepathic answers. you might try it if you hear the name again.
    I'd get regressed or whatever it took to get this figured out if I was in labor in my sleep.
    It does sound past life related to me too.
    Vicky

5. Karoliina

Karoliina Moderator Emerita

I agree it could very well be PL related, but you need more information to be sure, of course.

I think we all should try and learn to trust our intuition more. I often have very strong intuitive feelings about my past lives without any specific memories and I've gotten so often confirmation for them from other sources, I'm slowly learning to trust those feelings more and more.

But we need that confirmation from somewhere.

So I suggest you try a meditation or self-regression as you don't apparently have, for example, another person who has shared that life to confirm your feelings. :thumbsup:

Karoliina

6. Athlynne

Athlynne Senior Registered

Butterfly,

I think I know a bit how you feel...when I was first having PL memories through dreams, I used to have this awful recurring one about a dying baby. I would be slowly walking toward a cradle, terrified to look in it in case the baby had died. This one was far worse than the execution dream.

7. ButterFly85

That's very strange because I've done the same thing in my dream! I creep up to the babies cradle to make sure it isn't dead, and sometimes it is and then sometimes it isn't.

8. Sari06

Sari06 New Member

Finding your children from a previous life.

Has anybody found their children from a previous life? I was told that I have been reincarnated so many times, I've been around since the birth of Jesus. Anyway I am trying to get memories of my previous live's. In my previous live's, I was a nun, novelist, secretary, a counselor, and I can't remember the others for right now. Also I was told that I have alot of great skills that I developed from my previous lives, like: musical talent, accountant, writing, and counseling ( understanding other people's feelings).

This all explains why I have these interests in religion, writing, music, and understanding other people's feelings.
    But anyway, I don't know who I was in my previous lives and whether or not I got married and had children.

I want to know if I was a mother or not, and I want to know who I was in my previous lives too.

Has anybody found their previous life children? Just wondering.

9. Jagdflieger

Jagdflieger Johann Müller

I haven't yet, but it would certainly be a joy to do so. I can't really say anything on the topic, but I know a few of the people on the forum have. Or maybe I'm hallucinating. Nonetheless, I'm sure they'll come to post soon.

10. Reynardine

Reynardine Senior Registered

I found my daughter Guillermina from my Elizabethan life, the only life in which I remember being married and having a child. We never talked about that, and probably never will, but it's nice to see that she's still the bright, cheerful girl with a great sense of humour she was back then. (My wife used to tease me that all Guillermina had inherited from me were the freckles and the stubbornness...nasty woman :) )

But only you can recognise your past-life children yourself, Sari, and I'm afraid nobody can tell you if you're going to meet them for sure. Sometimes we're meant to find people from our past lives again, and sometimes we're not...

Do you have any memories of your own, or only what you've been told?

Good luck with your search!

11. elese

elese Senior Registered

hmm... interesting question here! It's very hard to decipher for me if different people have been my children, mostly because it has been at least three or four lifetimes since I've had children.
    But a few people I question is my own mother in this lifetime, an ex-good friend of mine, and animals I've had. I have however, found a pl parent of mine (reincarnated as the best of my childhood friends), which proved to be very interesting (we hated each other at first because we had a power struggle over who was more intelligent). I also have a feeling that my current cat (and possibly one of my dogs) might be future children of mine, and could possibly be past children as well.

12. vicky

vicky Senior Member

I think its very possible that my daughter from my last life is still alive. Her name is Elizabeth and she would probably be in her late 60s. I'd like to meet her but I don't know if I would know her or not.

That's the kind of information my 6 year old son pops up with from time to time though so who knows.

Vicky

13. Kay

Kay Senior Registered

I met someone a while back who I recognised as my son in a pastlife.
    In that life I had died when he was still young, and when I saw him again in this life I felt an sense of motherly contentment that comes from the knowing your children are okay. At the time this seemed strange as I had tears of joy. I remember thinking his lives have been good to him. I am not sure why I thought that. I think it came from a sense of seeing what a wonderful and at peace person he is in this life. I never discussed this with him as I am not sure what his beliefs on reincarnation were.
    In another life I remember a young child about 4 yearsold with curly brown hair who I was very close to. It was a life where I was depressed and it seemed like the child was the centre of my world, the one person who kept me going. I have not been fortunate enough yet to meet that child in this life.

Kind Regards
    Kay

14. Phoenix

Phoenix Forgot to play nice

My daughter from my prior life is still alive. I'd give anything to see her again, missing her is a daily part of my life. However, I don't know if she remembers what her wacky reincarnation-believing father told her before he went off to keep his appointment with Destiny. And, she's suffered enough in this lifetime.

Phoenix

15. Karoliina

Someone I got to know here on this forum has been my daughter in several past lives, and getting to know her and realising the connection has been a wonderful experience!

I believe one of my other good friends has been my daughter, too but this is so far only a hunch - no definite memories to back it up.

I don't think I have any PL children that would still be alive in that same incarnation.

Karoliina

16. Sari06

Sari06 New Member

Finding your children from a previous life.

Thankyou all for your responses!!!! Your responses are really interesting. Something tells me that I have children from a previous life, I don't know why but I have that feeling.

I am trying to remember my previous life children. I 've had memories of me living in the old times wearing a bonnet and a dress back in the 1800's and riding horses with carriages.

The other day, I had a dream where I was living in the 1800's, and in that dream, I had a little girl named Anna. I was married in that dream, but it didn't show my husband. But it sure showed my daughter.

What was really cute in the dream, was that my daughter and I were wearing bonnets with our long hair tied in braids, and wearing aprons with our dresses. Our dresses, aprons, and bonnet's matched. It was so cute.

I strongly believe that dream was one of my previous live's.
    But the thing is, in that dream it didn't say my name. So I
    don't know the name that I had in that previous life.

Anyway I am really hoping to somehow find out what my name was and to find my pl child. I feel like I need to find my pl child. Something tells me that I really need to do that.

17. buntaro

buntaro Senior Registered

Sari06,

I have identified two people in my life who were my children in at least one previous life. I have also identified an aunt who was my wife in a previous life.

The thing that is important for me to remember, especially for the two children, is that they are not my children in this life. For me to treat them as their father now would be a mistake. We just have to be friends, and that is OK.

18. Karoliina

Sari06 (oletko muuten Suomesta?),

I agree somewhat with Buntaro. It's important to remember that however strongly we feel about past life memories and connections, we are here now to live this life, and even if finding your past life relatives or friends can be wonderful, the relationships should be build on the circumstances of this lifetime. At least you can't force the other person to feel the same or as strongly as you do yourself.

I'm currently trying to find out about a past life that I shared with a person I know in this life. In this case she was the mother and I was her daughter. It does affect us in that I have in a way looked up to her and admired her from the beginning, but I try to give up that approach in this life and treat her as an equal - as a friend.

Anyway I think your memories sound fascinating, and I hope you find the answers you're looking for. Just don't let the looking for your daughter to become an obsession and if you do find her, be open and let her decide how she feels about it.

Good luck and keep us posted on your further memories and findings! :thumbsup:

Karoliina

19. Denomar

Denomar Senior Registered

The same here, Carribean Queen :) I found the person who was my son last time and it was wonderful to know that they were ok and that I had the chance to catch up with them again (my son also died young last time). Incidently, they've been like an elder sibling to me (they're 11 years older than me this time :) ).

20. Kay

Kay Senior Registered

Hi Denomar I couldn't agree more it is wonderful to know that your children are okay and doing well. For me to meet my pastlife son gave me a feeling of pure joy.

It sounds like you have a close relationship with them in this life too which is wonderful. Are they aware of the pastlife connection?. I would have loved to be able to bring this up when I met my pastlife son but thought it was better not to when I didn't know his beliefs on reincarnation.

Kind Regards
    Kay