My past life dilemma...

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Jaimie, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Hi,

I have come to believe after being skeptical that I most likely have had several past lives in show business either on the side or right in the middle of it. I wish I knew why that is. I am kind of a shy person and has more or less stage fright. I don't feel comfortable being looked at by many.

In one past life I was this little girl and my family members worked at a stage, but also the people working on the stage were more or less my family too. It seems we traveled and later in that life I could see myself in France all of sudden but then as a young woman with another young man, like we were teamed up, and I was happy for the moment and we were at the Eiffel tower. I think the real "star" in the family could have been my mother in that life, at least in the isolated theater stage that I remembering.

It is like I know all the vulnerable things about show business and could read it in people's faces. Like I both loved and hated that world all at once, yet it always feels like "home", I can't help it. I still get emotional when ever I walk into a theater and it has always been like this.

I also remember one past life where I waited outside, in the background, of a stage and a man was out there and performing well knowing I was there to watch him. I was able to identify him and when I saw a photograph of him it just verified that this experience had been true perhaps because I have not been exposed to a photograph or information about him earlier in my own current life so that could not have influenced this experience to take shape. If I would mention his name to someone they would not know who he was.

So I remember that I used to work as a form of actress or a kind of model and that it felt as if the two were blurted into one. It was very important to keep in shape, til this day I feel guilty if I am overeating for example. The feeling was strong that I belonged to someone else, someone who came first - in the spotlight - and I am thinking in one life it could have been my mother and later in life a partner.

I have a lot of memories of attending all kinds of parties and knowing or knowing off people, some more successful in the spotlight but others just as successful if not more behind the spotlight.

My dilemma is that I think I did a lot of day dreaming in at least two of my past lives and working as an actress and taking on a role made my real life and the other life kind of blur out too. I hope I make some sense? I have one crazy memory of a man kissing me and from my first look at the situation I would automatically think he was my boyfriend or husband, but instead he proved to be a co-star and we just had an endearing relationship, but anyway that is one proof of how confusing this can be for me. I was just thrown in that moment as he held his hands on my arms and kissed me before saying something and then going out the stage door. So this is a reason why I am sometimes a skeptic. It is kind of funny in a way, but in another it is just totally confusing ;)

/Jaimie

fireflydancing and WhiteRose like this.
  2. Thyme

Thyme Active Member

I understand what you mean when you say you're a shy person.

I'm sorry if I'll talk about myself in your thread, but what you say makes a lot of sense to me.

In my past life I was also shy even though I was in the music industry. Now I'm still shy and asocial. If you worked in the film industry, music industry or whatever in a past life doesn't mean you'll be extroverted now.

I know a lot about the music industry and it's horrible. Many artists are mistreated by people "superior" to them. There are many uncomfortable secrets. I even talked to a lot of celebrities who are alive now! It's creepy to see pictures of those people, people with whom I had a friendly relationship. A lot of celebrities (Men) at the time thought I was rude, you know, they came up to me with smiles, saying so many stupid things about women, about art, about their fans. They were misogynists. They tried to be nice to me, knowing that I was against such retrograde thoughts. That's why I stopped talking to them. When at some party or event, they approached me, I would leave, without giving explanations at all.

Now that I think about it, I was very passive/aggressive.

Your memories are very interesting! Yes, it can seem confusing and fun, definitely. If you have other memories, I want to read them, Jaimie. Thank you for publishing your memoirs.

WhiteRose and Jaimie like this.
  3. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Thank you for finding it interesting, you are more than welcome too :) no, I wasn't even extroverted back then although they tried to teach me I think ;) From what I have learned so far I think I come from a mix of academic and a art loving soul group. I think I have spotted members in my soul group that inherit the same love for these two worlds in one life time after another and I just sort of exists with them in both of these worlds. Yes, the backside of the show business industry is often not talked about and when one is in it it is too real and far from glamorous. There was also the troublesome line between the professional life style and the private one and relationships being abrupt because of work far away etc.

I'm sorry you have had bad experiences too. I'm gonna check out what you have written about your own memoirs :)

Last edited: Apr 9, 2019
  4. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

There are other things that I get emotional about and it is the sound of piano, I remember sitting by a piano and playing and, or playing with friends, and a life partner (boyfriend, husband). When I was little I was over at a friends house and they had a piano there and for no reason I began to hum a melody, her father looked at me kind of strange and said "you know that song?". He could see I gazed towards the piano. He hit the piano and began to play it, it was an old song, a rare one he said. Typically I have forgotten the name of it. When I heard him play it I got all goose bumps and somehow it felt like home.

Speedwell likes this.