My Past Life in The American Civil War

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by girlinblue, Oct 27, 2018.

1. girlinblue

girlinblue Active Member

Hello everyone. I have just joined this site today, and I am so glad I did. I have been very impressed and touched by the stories and evidence on here, which has made me feel as if this is a safe place for me. After some debate, I have decided to speak on my past life, which I have never spoken of elsewhere. I hope that this thread will bring good discussion, advice, shared knowledge, and something for others to relate to.

I am a 16 year old female living in the United States. I am a reincarnated Union soldier from the American Civil War. I was also a female in my past life, though I was one of the hundreds of women who disguised themselves as men to fight in the war. I was also around this age in my military service, and I truly feel that I haven't changed much from then to now. I strongly feel that I am just me, the same person, different times.

I realized that I was reincarnated when I was 10 years old, though I have been having memories, flashbacks, and deja vu since I was an extremely young child. It was when I was 10 years old that we began learning about the Civil War in school, and though at this point I had many clear memories of this era, it was upon taking in this new information and images of this time, that I made the connection. I didn't remember a lot at that age, a handful of memories but they were vague, and more like still images rather than vivid moving memories. I have been gaining memories, steadily over the past 6 years now. I have such a library of memories, encounters, and experiences compared to when I first discovered what I had been feeling. Most of my memories are very vivid, and one they come, they aren't forgotten. Though I do not yet remember the core basics that most do. I do not know my name, where exactly I am from, any names of my loved ones besides my then lover Abel, or at least that is what I called him.

A little about my past life. I believe I spent a few years in the military. I remember upon entry, bending over tying my hair in a gold ribbon, and cutting my long hair just above the gold ribbon to embrace my new boyish look. I have a great amount of memories of us marching and camping through various places and seasons. I have clear memories of my mother, the men in my troop/company, and of course my love Abel whom was in the army with myself. I do believe we met there, and after admitting my gender to him, we formed a bond that was unbreakable, through thick and thin, after my death on the battlefield, and even carrying in my heart now. I have many vivid memories of places, objects, sights. I do remember losing my life in battle, though it hasn't been a burden to me, as my pain faded quick in the moment. I received a bullet to the left calf, where I have a birthmark today. I was likely shot somewhere else as well because of the quick seeming death, though I don't remember. I do have a similar birthmark on my stomach, just below the sternum, I thought perhaps that was it.

I have plethoras more but I'll wrap this up here as this is rather lengthy. I hope to chat with some of you! God bless and thank you for reading.

BenjaminFR, SeaAndSky and landsend like this.
  2. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Glad you found us girlinblue, thank you for your post.

girlinblue likes this.
  3. girlinblue

girlinblue Active Member

Thank you!

4. briski

briski Senior Registered

Welcome to the forum

5. girlinblue

girlinblue Active Member

Thank you!

6. Whippoorwill

Whippoorwill Senior Registered

Welcome to the forum @girlinblue, very much enjoyed your post.

girlinblue likes this.
  7. CanSol

CanSol Senior Registered

Welcome,
    You're free to share as little or much as you're comfortable with, some write entire novels, others just a little and in between
    I too looked pretty much the same as one past life when I was around the same age to the point where people have a hard time figuring out who's from what era
    And like you my memories started when I was young
    Don't worry about not having a clear ID (yet), I've only IDed a few of my past lives in recent years and will never ID others, too long ago, no records kept, top secret are just a few reasons

girlinblue likes this.
  8. girlinblue

girlinblue Active Member

Thank you so much!