My Past Life Regression Experience

Discussion in 'Past Life Regression Therapy' started by KiddyKhat, Sep 1, 2018.

1. KiddyKhat

KiddyKhat New Member

Hello i wanted to tell everyone i did a regression therapy because everyone has been telling me to do it so i did it and umm I WAS RIGHT im audrey hepburn lemme tell you what i saw so the first thing i saw was me i was 5 or 6 it was the 1930s and i was walking in a little town with this man i assumed was my dad and my mom took a picture and there was a picture i saw...

The next one it was world war 2 i was in a dance studio and i was dancing for people who didnt clap i didnt really think much of it. the next memory was yes the horse incident i was riding a horse while pregnant and i fell off and broke my back.

The last memory was something i used to dream ALOT as a toddler i was in a house in my bed in peace and i had appendix cancer and i gracefully left that was it. now i am EXTREMLY convinced i was audrey like i knew it so you guys can stop asking me to do a regression cuz i did it and i am very happy too. :) here are some pictures of what i saw:

Attached Files:

briski and GFY like this.
  2. briski

briski Senior Member

Awesome!

KiddyKhat likes this.
  3. inhaltslos

inhaltslos Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Any memories come up that don’t correspond with a photo?

KiddyKhat and Jim78 like this.
  4. KiddyKhat

KiddyKhat New Member

Yes in the regression i was in a mansion just relaxing with a few people i went in my bedroom i assumed because i was tired so i went to sleep there is more to come

5. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

KiddyKhat, not saying that I don't believe you, I just have this tendency to warn people with FPLs, and for a reason.
    I once believed that I was a somewhat infamous man in a past live, which came as a shock. It turned out that, in my shock I had drawn conclusions too early. As I already had identified myself with the historical figure, when I had to admit that I cannot be entirely sure, it felt like part of my soul was ripped out.
    It is possible that I was him, and I definitely do have a connection with him. But it is also possible that I was somebody else with a similar personality and similar life patterns who lived at about the same time.
    There is another historical figure who might be me or not. Fact is: I do not have enough validated memories to be sure. Most of what I remember either is something I could have picked up or personal stuff that never would have made it into the history books.
    I feel that I have to give everyone a fair warning. It is all too easy to deceive yourself or to draw premature conclusions. The realization that you might have drawn premature conclusions is incredibly painful. I do not wish that pain to anybody. While it can come as a relief, it still feels like a part of yourself has been taken from you.
    Just be careful, OK?

briski and KiddyKhat like this.