My past lives research

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Totoro, Jul 25, 2011.

1. Totoro

Totoro Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

I've just finished Puyi's autobiography, The Last Manchu.

History sort of paints Wan Rong as a self interested gold digger and I discuss that and a few other points in my blog and obviously, my feelings to the contrary. I've also updated my previous post with a photo of Wan Rong holding what could be a tissue in evidence of my thought that she has allergies or sinus trouble.

http://gobulowanrong.blogspot.com/2011/11/last-manchu.html

2. Totoro

My friend is prone to rambling, as no doubt Pu Yi was. I bet he also called her all the time in the Forbidden City to ask her things that he could have figured out for himself with little difficulty, like he does me. Sometimes, my phone will ring three times a day!

Anyway, we had a holiday from work yesterday and I had to drive over to my son's doctor to pick up a prescription. He went along for the ride and started in on his usual rambles. He told me the story of something he had seen on TV and about how the actor Gary Bussey had had a past life regression. I was going to tease him and also sort of poke around a bit by asking him if he was going to have a past life regression, but I thought not to, since I recalled hearing the story before and figured he was just, well, rambling.

However, a few minutes later he delved into some discussion on why modern people shouldn't or don't have more than one wife because the divorces are too expensive!

Why would he think of such things and blurt them out? Perhaps because the divorce of Wen Xiu was costly at an unfortunate time and brought unwanted attention to him and the "memory" has stuck with him.

I often wonder too if my delving into this research hasn't changed me a person and somehow, my energy or soul has grown or changed and I am in turn changing those around me. I notice now that he is kinder to me as well as taking more of an interest in his nephew. My parents and sister also are starting to consider me as the person I am, rather than just a "person".

It's been a very interesting process.

I also found this while browsing around, posted on a forum. It seems others are doing their own various researches too. lol!

3. Totoro

[​IMG]

I found an article here that describes the unveiling of Wan Rong's memorial in the Western Qing tombs. The translation is a bit crude, but I think it says that Runqi was her full bother, and that would be Runliang. Runqi is her half brother. Also in attendance is her nephew, a Mr. Ren Rujiang and 10 other people. It doesn't say, but I would assume the man in the photo is him, perhaps acting on behalf of his father, who was 95 at the time.

I wish I spoke or read Chinese. Maybe someday, I'll ask someone for help as I'd really like to look up Runqi's family and learn about them as well as ask them about their father. I'd love to be able to compare notes to my own son.

4. Totoro

[​IMG]

First thing is that I just noticed that Wan Rong's left hand is missing in the image above! It sticks out and I can't seem to not notice it! I'm not sure what happened, but the original may have been damaged or it was removed accidentally in some sort of photo shopping or processing.

However my good news is that one of my emails was returned and I was able to obtain about a dozen pages of Isabel Ingram's diary from one of her relatives. I've promised to only use them for personal use, so I can't publish them here. I didn't really press the issue as I'd have to explain the whole reincarnation issue and link him to this site. However, a friend is developing a website and has wanted to ask for permission to use them. If successful, I'll post the link here when it happens.

Before I get into the diary, I did want to mention one thing first. An issue I've been having while doing my research is that I tend not to trust my impressions, even though extremely frequently they turn out to be correct. While I wouldn't call myself an outright physic, I do seem to have an ability "read" or get impressions from things. Recently, I was reading an article online in our local newspaper about a man who was going door to door and selling alarm systems. He had broken into someone's house and raped a woman and was later arrested. While there was no picture of him, I plainly had a picture of a man who looked like a young and bearded Laurence Fishburne. A few days later, they posted another article along with a photo of him at the trial and sure enough, it was the man I had seen in my mind. All in all, I think that it was some sort of "freebie" from the universe in that I need to trust myself more.

The pages are divided into two sections. The first is a retelling of the wedding between Pu Yi and Wan Rong as well as the Ball of St. George that R. F. Johnston put on every year. The second part was more or less a record of her tutoring sessions with Wan Rong as well some other personal bits of daily life. I have to admit that I really enjoyed reading them.

The problem with me and my self confidence stems from very little personal material on which to verify my impressions or memories. Most of it is mainly third hand, after the fact accounts that read like "she used to like to read" and aren't very useful. Having a first hand personal account like this has been immensely helpful.

The thing I was shocked to find the most in the diary wasn't something I even had an impression about. I had never really read anything about Wan Rong's personality or mannerisms to be able to compare them to my own before and I was totally shocked to find that, well quite frankly, she was a bit of a smart ***! Isabel's account of Wan Rong pestering her about a friend of hers (whom she felt uncomfortable about because she considered her unattractive) by saying "nice face?" as if she didn't know who she was to make her uncomfortable reminded me exactly of the way I tease my wife.

5. Totoro

Continued..

Most people that know me would easily say that I was quick witted or a smart ***. I've been flat out called a trouble maker by some of my closest friends! In a well meaning way of course.. But Wan Rong? I wasn't really sure what to expect. She was an Empress after all and her family was relatives of the Imperial family and as uptight as my parents are now and how they must have been when they were her parents.. ! That was the one personality trait I did not expect to find.

On a side note, my friend once also commented on that by telling me "I always thought you were pretty funny" in the midst of some conversation. I tend to notice things like that when he says them because I'm usually shocked by how much he considered me as a person. I guess between him and Isabel, it was true then too!

Another strong impression I had was a mention of some photographs that Isabel, Wan Rong and a friend had taken. I could clearly see one of the photos in my mind. It was of Isabel's friend, whose name I think was Grace, standing over an artificial pond with a cane fishing pole. There was some disagreement or argument that wasn't mentioned and Isabel thought that Wan Rong wasn't letting her see the photos as some sort of retribution. I found that I was suddenly chuckling while reading as I knew what had happened! I had felt quite distinctly that Wan Rong was upset because she felt that Isabel was spending too much time with her friend and not her!

Another impression I got was from the text and not myself. I had the feeling that Isabel and Wan Rong were of similar age, maybe within 5 or 6 years of each other, but Isabel tended to look condescendingly at her. Of course later this changed as demonstrated by R. F. Johnston referring to her as "Wan Rong's American friend", having also known her in her capacity as tutor. I do have the strong feeling that later, Isabel was Wan Rong's closest friend.

Smaller little details about our personalities were also verified such as our love of learning, shopping and impulsiveness.

6. Totoro

[​IMG]

I found this photo on Baidu and I really like it a lot. I like how you can see that Wan Rong looks genuinely happy as that's not something you see that often. She's also standing close to Isabel, her best friend. She's very happy and I find it to be a very heartwarming picture.

[​IMG]

This photo contains a verification for me. If you notice the planter, or the stand rather, behind Wan Rong, it's very distinctive. When I was much younger, I was at the house of a friend of my parents. On their patio, they had a very similar planter and I remember being very interested in how it was constructed and it just really stood out to me.

I also have a book of photos from within the Forbidden City and there is a large courtyard that is filled with plants on stands such as these. From the number of photos that were taken there, it looks like they spent a good day having their photographs taken in front of them.

7. usetawuz

usetawuz Senior Registered

Totoro...this is an amazing description and illustration of connections. The pictures you are able to obtain wonderfully illustrate the obvious connections between your current existence and that of the past...what a tremendous path of research, which I envy.

Could you provide a cast of characters, from your past to your present which might enable us to keep track of the parties from one life to the next so we could more properly connect the dots and the significance of your findings.

On a similar path, while I have no past life visible/physical pictoral history to share...my connections are all within this lifetime. My mother, who is a soul from a junior, or somehow younger group, has been advancing at a rapid rate and I have been a sort of "sponsor" to her in our more advanced group. She is, as stated, my mother now, but I now know her younger sister, my maternal aunt, would have been my mother, if my mother did not give birth to me. My aunt, with whom I have had a wonderful relationship since I was a small child, is now simply hanging out to assist me in anyway she can...all the while living her life...her son is a very close soulmate of hers who is living a brief life to enjoy and live and has no karma other than the instand sort (as is my son).

It is my belief that each of us are involved in just such a web of souls interconnecting from life to life, with a plan that is so wonderfully intricate and continuous that there is no loss of love or loved ones and we simply go from one role to the next with these souls we love.

Once more, Totoro, yours is one of those special strings of synchronicities and researched facts that clearly illustrate a cleanly understandable linkage between generations. An amazing story and I look forward to your future postings.

8. Totoro

if it's any consolation, your web of connections are even more cryptic, just due to the sheer volume of them :laugh:

I was understanding though that your connections also cross multiple past lives as well? Or did you mean that everyone you are connected to is also now here, with you?

If the latter, then yes we also have that in common as well as your observation about traveling in groups.

Also you mention your cousin and son along with a brief life; are they ill? or has something happened and they have already passed away? :(

The one thing I have enjoyed about my research is finding out that we do indeed have a purpose here; it's to learn and grow as individuals, even if that is augmented by those around us.

It's certainly evidenced by my son and friend in the goals they set for themselves in this life time. My son is well on his way to success with his whereas I think it will take another life time or two for my friend to reach his. He seems to lack the personal courage and fortitude to become forthright in his own and still falls back upon his patterns of using people and his expectancy of such. Although I will say he's made considerable strides in the last year.

On the note of love, I"ll also say that my research has allowed me to make great strides in understanding my family. We've had so many issues up until recently (we're finally turning the corner!) and one of the problems I've always had was understanding why my parents were together. Now knowing that they were also married previously, I can easily see that they do love each other, but they too have their own problems to work out.

That's been the more interesting part of the research is being able to see how my parents (or other's) problems are continued out of their own pasts. Somehow in looking at it, I can come off the timeline a bit and envision how we are all in our own streams of experience. Individual, but also together.

It's been a remarkable insight that's led me on a path of forgiveness and healing.

I'll work up a family chart in the next post..

9. Totoro

These are the most important people that I commonly refer to. In parentheses, the persons former life in relation to me is listed first along with their current position listed second.

My immediate family:

* Rong Yuan Gobulo (father / father)

* Xin Yu Heng Aisingiorro (Wan Rong's birth mother / ?)

- Runliang (brother / sister)

- Wan Rong (me / me)

* Rong Yuan Gobulo (father / father)

* Hang Heung Aisingiorro (step mother / mother)

- Runqi Gobulo (bother / son)

Other marriages:

*Pu Yi (husband / friend)

*Wan Rong (me / me)

*Pu Yi (husband / friend)

*Wen Xiu (second wife / ?)

*Runliang (brother / sister)

*Yun Ying (sister in law / ?)

*Runqi (brother / son)

*Yun Ying (sister in law / my wife)

- son

- son

- daughter

Others:

*Isabel Ingram (tutor, friend / Y. Wan Rong / ?)

*R. F. Johnston (Pu Yi's tutor and friend / M.M)

Notes:

Both Yun Ying's are Pu Yi's sisters. I'm not sure if that's accurate, but it's possible they have the same name since they most likely had different mothers.

Isabel Ingram was hired by Wan Rong's father to teach her English who then followed her to the Forbidden City and then became her good friend. I later discovered that she had reincarnated into a girl with the name Wan Rong in S. E. Asia who then later committed suicide.

I have found the reincarnation of R. F. Johnston online through his own webpage and we communicate regularly.

Not listed is Pu Yi's brother, Pujie. I refer to him occasionally in my blog. Runqi and Pujie were Pu Yi's closet friends.

Photos:

[​IMG]

Xin Yu Heng Aisingiorro

[​IMG]

Hang Heung Aisingiorro

[​IMG]

From left to right: Runqi, Pu Yi, Zaifeng (Pu Yi's father), Rong Yuan, Pujie

[​IMG]

Run Liang

[​IMG]

Wan Rong (seated), R. F. Johnston, Isabel Ingram

[​IMG]

Wen Xiu (background), Wan Rong (foreground)

10. Lady2

Lady2 Senior Registered

Wow...Thanks for sharing Totoro! :)

11. Totoro

A first ever!

I found a video online with Wan Rong in it!

And she won't stop wiping her nose! That's exactly what my life was like until they invented claratin / zyrtec. :laugh:

I knew she had allergies. :tongue:

12. Eowyn

Eowyn Wrought out of steel

What an amazing story, Totoro, I've loved the read and I've found it very useful for my own research (I'm not saying this only from this thread). This is a long journey and it really gets hard sometimes. Knowing that answers arrive sooner or later gives me strength to carry on. :thumbsup:

Anyway I don't know how I'd feel if I ever come across some photoes of "a former me", it would feel so weird!

13. usetawuz

usetawuz Senior Registered

Thank you so much again for sharing and the family chart is amazing.

14. Totoro

I'm very glad that you got something out of it. I hadn't updated it in a long time, but then I read a post in another thread that made me realize that many of the forum members may get something out of merely reading stories and posts from other members and that it's a part of the learning process. I too learned a lot from reading other's stories, so just for this purpose I've been updating my thread here and I'm quite happy it had a positive affect. :D

I've never quite gotten used to looking at photos of my older self. I've also never been quite comfortable looking at me now either, so that may have something to do with it.

Whenever I look at myself, I've always had the feeling that I'm looking at someone else. I've always wondered where some of the features of my face came from and I have this feeling like they are borrowed from someone else or that I'm just borrowing this body.

Quite possibly too, that uneasy feeling is what lead me to do my research. Knowing more or less the whole story has provided me with a sense of continuity and a sense of place which has really helped ease that feeling of not belonging, but I still feel amazement whenever I look at pictures from the past.

I'm going to attach my own photo here with a comparison to my past self. It's about time I did it and I don't think anyone I know will ever come across this forum and see it. So I hope someone will look at it and in some way, it can help them too.

The second one is a picture of me, as compared to Wan Rong's father, who is also my father now. What I think is really interesting is that we all still look like our former selves and we still look like a family. I'm surprised at how much I look like him in a whole other lifetime! I've also seen a photo of him when he was older and he looks quite similar to my grandfather (My dad's father in this life).

That's the kind of thing that i find mind boggling. On one hand, this all seems a perfectly natural and normal aspect of life. But then on the other hand, it's like finding out santa, elves and everything is real! I"m always like ZOMG!LOL I don't believe it!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Totoro

[​IMG]

Here's a more "tree" orientated one I got from the Chinese Wikipedia.

16. myladymarlo

myladymarlo New Member

#G^HFantastic research. I am amazed at all the coincidences that brought you to your past life. Especially your spiritual connection with your past life father. I have a similar experience only its a childhood imaginary friend who ended up being a past life relative. I only share a birth month with my past life identity by a difference of nine days. We are different signs though. I would love ask a million questions, but I am going to wait a bit. I know I am going to learn lots from you. Read more experiences. Gotta process my own story first. I see her in your eyes and expression. I guess the eyes are the window of the soul. ;-)

17. Totoro

When you're ready, feel free to ask! That's I'm (we're) here :thumbsup:

My wife says that thing she likes most about me is my eyes. She also says I always have this look on my face like I'm thinking :laugh: You can see that in many of our photos.

There's a ton of smaller things in there too that I notice because I see my face everyday. The lines at the side of the mouth, the fold (or whatever it's called) under the nose and above the lips, the lips, the line of the nose and there's also a shadow under the bottom lip from where our chins stick out a little bit. She's also raising her right eyebrow like I am in the bottom photo. :laugh:

In highschool too, much to my parents annoyance, I wore sideburns like how she has her hair combed in photo.

I think that people's faces modify themselves over time. So I think that we have some say in how we look, but that also genetics plays a role too. For instance my son looks a lot like his former self (who used to be my brother) but his chin is narrower than it used to be in a resemblance of my wife.

The photos of my friend and mother though are by far the best significant likeness. For privacy reasons though I'm not posting them openly on line.

18. Totoro

I was playing around with birthdates and converting them from the Chinese to Gregorian calendars.

Converting mine, Nov. 13th, becomes Dec. 28th, which is also my sisters birthday, who also has Wan Rong's assumed Enlgish name, Elisabeth.

WOW. :eek: :eek:

If you take Wan Rong's brother's birthday, July 8th, 1912 and convert it, you get Aug. 20th. My son was born on April 20th.

If you use my son's birthday, April 20th, with the year 1912, you get June 5th, which is one day before Wan Rong's brother died in 2007.

My friend and Puyi both share the 7th as their day of birth.

That's just too many coincidences to be a coincidence!

I also don't claim to understand it, but if you convert my birthday, Nov. 13th, 1974, to the Chinese calendar, I'm 39 and my birthday is on Tuesday this year. That's the day Wan Rong was born and the age she died at! :eek: But in 2013 on our calendar, I'll also be 39, the age she died at, there's 13 again, a significant number for me.

That's very interesting because a friend had told me once that her death was also encoded in my birthday. I didn't claim to understand that either!

Now of course, when I try this in 2013, I'll get a different answer if I convert it back to the Chinese calendar, but maybe it's no coincidence that I did this right now and the answer came out the way it did? How often is it that the age someone dies, their birthday that year is also on their actual birthday?

Makes you think.........

19. myladymarlo

myladymarlo New Member

I am beginning to understand that dates have more meaning to the soul than I realized. Its like a secret message that it uses to leave breadcrumbs to find yourself in the past. I wish I understood more about this. It would make sense that a souls death date would mirror its next birth.

20. Totoro

A friend, who was also friends with my past life, his birthday is on the death day of his former self.

I think certainly there are clues that are built into everything. For instance, my friend has always know that 7 was his number and for me, that was the 13th.

I wish I knew more too .. This is the first real stuff I've found on my own.

I'm sorry I haven't PM'e you back yet. I've been very busy. My son has Nintendo DS too. Where did you get the app?