My past lives research

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Totoro, Jul 25, 2011.

1. myladymarlo

myladymarlo New Member

D s game

It was in the camera game app that the DS has. Ask your son he will know. Kids know everything.

It takes comparison pictures and another merges the pictures . ;)

2. usetawuz

usetawuz Senior Registered

It seems to me each soul has some say about how the genetic code will be used in the life they will live with that body...and also, how each soul has become accustomed to using each body it has ensouled should also effect the looks, mannerisms, etc.

As I've said before, what an incredible series of "non-coincidental" affirmations you have received, and credit to you for having realized them before they got past you. A blessing I would say.

3. Totoro

Totoro Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

I think it's unreasonable to assume that we would all look exactly the same. From what I've seen, outside of myself, that seems to be the norm in that we maintain distinguishing features and yet are different at the same time. Almost as if we're close relations of ourselves.

So I think to some extent, we also inherit traits from our parents to some extent. But overall, I guess it gets really confusing when you try to debate if it's all free will or not.

But in contrast, I think things like habits,interests, preferences and mannerisms are all certainly tied to the individual.

I think though (as I keep thinking here heh) that maintaining a familiar physical appearance would have it's advantages in easing the transitional process. People or groups that we've chosen to travel with would have their bonds enhanced by having a familiarity already built in.

Even though I didn't know it at the time, when my son was born, I immediately was drawn to his eyes. It's hard to describe, but he has a smooth transition from his eye lids to his brow and arching eyebrows. Having seen photos of my past life's brother, I can now see why I recognized the feature right away.

Another funny thing is that my son, since he was very young, always had the habit of sitting with his legs crossed, much like in the way that is acceptable for women of western cultures to sit. Modern western men don't sit like that, but Chinese men do.

It's funny because the other day I had a chance to talk to a Chinese student that helps me translate things from time to time and he was with his legs crossed in the same way. It was just funny because it reminded me of my son and the many photos I've seen of older Chinese men.

[​IMG]

Blessed? Maybe. Loved? Yes.

I had asked the question too as to why I had been given so much and the answer was quite simply "because we love you".

I once flirted with the idea that I had just been born to the wrong parents and that would explain all the arguing and suffering over the years.

But mainly, it was the way the facts lined up about my birth date, my sister's, her having her name and everything and somehow I just new that wasn't true and that one way or the other, everything had been orchestrated through their influence. Its just impossible for it to have worked out any other way.

But realizing that really put me on the path to forgiveness and healing.

4. Totoro

Wow, ok, I just had another validation.

Yesterday I was reading a biography of my past life's brother on a Chinese website. I've always been interested to find any tid bits that I may so I can compare them with my own son.

http://baike.baidu.com/view/1787175.htm#6

I've found so far that he was a rambunctious, affectionate and impulsive youngster. That all checks out with my son!

When I read things, that are first hand experiences that involved my past life directly, I sometimes get grainy visions of what's going on. I tend not to trust them, because they look a bit like the photos I've enjoyed so much.

In the biography, I read that when Wan Rong was told she was to be married, she began to cry (something I would do) and that her brother began to dance in the doorway and sang "cry, sister, cry" (something he would do!). And again, I had a picture of it in my mind.

This time, as I was just sitting here, I tried to focus on what it sounded like rather than looked like. I head a sort of "gia" sound. I looked up sister online in Chinese and sister is jie jie and when pronounced, sounds like "gia gia"

http://www.standardmandarin.com/chinesephrases/238/Older-Sister

5. Totoro

Cross posted from my blog..

[​IMG]

I think a lot about Wan Rong's brother Runqi. In fact, a large portion of my recent research continues to be about him. I think partly, I know myself and successive research only turns up things that I already knew, so I feel it's pointless to an extent to compare myself to Wan Rong. Although I do find it fun and enjoy the history, I find I think more about Runqi.

Perhaps it's the romance of an unfinished relationship or it's the mystery of who my son may grow into that draws me to him. Either way, I know Wan Rong's love for him is still within me and I know that she cared for him as if he were her own child.

There's a tale that I've read many times over that Runqi likes to tell about a visit he had at the Forbidden City. They were eating and being served Western food, which was being served from one side of his person, when Runqi decided he wanted it served on the other. He says that Wan Rong from across the table, told him not to make a fuss and the was too picky. I think he frequently used this example to illustrate how gentle and kind she was, in that she was considering the feelings of eunuchs, whom Runqi had put on the spot with his request.

I think though, that is a moment that I have relived with my son many times over the years. From what I've read, my son's impulsiveness matches Runqi's quite well. I think that like my son, Runqi was easily everyone's favorite child, with his enthusiasm, natural curiosity and charm and boundless supply of energy. But then, he lived in an environment where he wasn't told no and I think this has directly led to a large quantity of naughtiness in my son who fears no punishment or reprisal! I have a book of pictures from the Forbidden City of Runqi at play in which he's seated on the shoulders of several different people. Maybe I'll take photos of them and post them soon, but I find it interesting because my son's favorite thing is to be carried everywhere (even now at nearly ten years old!) and frequently he'll surprise a favorite adult by leaping onto them and demanding to be carried.

However at the same time, I'm fascinated by Runqi, who grew to be so thoughtful and mature, even though I can still see the face of a child in the photo above. One of his final thoughts was that he wishes he was an engineer and my son is well on his way in using Autocad like programs to make everything from urinals (lol!) to buildings and cars. Somewhere, somehow though, I still feel that Runqi is my baby.

Family is the most important thing to me in my life and when I look at the old pictures of Wan Rong's family, I can see my mother's face, my father's, my son's, my own... Wan Rong still has her family and that's all I think she ever really wanted. I just wish though, I could know his children and their children.

It's a common criticism for people to say "if reincarnation is real, why don't I or more people remember a past life?" I think the answer is that each life is supposed to lived on it's own and in the context of itself. Those that do know, I believe, know so for a reason. Mine was to realize that my father loves me and that my parents are just people too. But imagine, if everyone just knew, how complex and confusing that would make life. It would destroy the order of time and existence itself. That's the burden I carry, that I know that I have family out there that are living, growing old and dying and even if I could contact them, would they believe me? Would it be fair? That's the down side: to want and to love, but to have to make do.

[​IMG]

To change it to an upbeat, I found another photo of Wan Rong, one that I hadn't previously seen. She also obviously loves her pets very much, as I do. There's something I love about small fury animals! The're so cute and fun to have. Here's a photo of one of my three cats, Pepper!

[​IMG]

And I don't know why I haven't done this before, it's not like anyone I know will see these photos. I made a collage out of some of the photo comparisons I had done of me and Wan Rong. Now let it be said that I don't think it's normal to assume a 100% look alike in any person and I don't totally understand the mechanics involved, but more often than not, there's a distinct likeness.

There's many things about her face that I recognize, as I see my own face on a daily basis. Our lips and chins are near matches along with the bridge of our nose and the set of our eyes. I also think it's funny in the middle, right photo, how Wan Rong has her eyebrow raised. Mine in the bottom left is the same. It's an impulse thing when I turn my head to look at something, my eyebrow goes up.

Interestingly still, I can see a resemblance between myself and Rong Yuan (Wan Rong's father), as well as my own father and Wan Rong. I don't really understand how this all works, but I think you tend to look the same as your previous self, perhaps out of comfort or familiarity, but your appearance also modifies a bit as you wish or perhaps through genetics.

[​IMG]

One of the funny things I notice about Wan Rong's photos is how people say "aww she looks so sad!" about photos like this one:

[​IMG]

She's not sad! She's watching what's going on behind the camera! I know this because frequently, when I first got married, my wife would often say to me "why do you have that look on your face? you look mad!" I wasn't mad, I was thinking! That's her thinking face! Especially when there's lots of commotion, I ted to withdraw into myself a bit and just sort of observe and watch what's going on. When Wan Rong isn't on the spot, she loves to laugh and smile!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Out of all of the photos I have seen, the one I like the least is below, because in it, I truly feel that Wan Rong isn't happy. I think she feels self conscious and she doesn't like herself. I wonder how old she is, because when I was in 8th grade, maybe around age 13-14, I looked and felt very much the same way. Her nose and lips in the photo are out of proportion to the rest of her body as mine were. I was teased and made fun of and like her, I eventually grew into my features. But I think in this photo I can really empathize with her.

[​IMG]

Now my mother (Wan Rong's stepmother) on the other hand, is exactly as she appears!

[​IMG]

In all the photos I've seen of her, she appears very stiff and proper. I have this one memory of when I was much younger, we had taken a trip to Walt Disney World and I took a ride on a roller coaster with my mother. Of course, as a normal kid, I was waving my hands around and having a good time, but there beside me, sat my mother with her hands neatly folded in her lap!

6. Totoro

Just jotting this down as I'm in a rush...

I was driving my son to school yesterday and it struck me, Aug 20th, is exactly nine months from April 20th. The wife's obstetrician said my son was two weeks early (10 years ago).

Strangely, I agree with this bit of information from the universe over the Doctors as it fits my relocation and time line of events.

Had he been born two weeks early, that means that our timeline of events would have been off by five weeks, as we didn't know my wife was pregnant until she was three weeks pregnant, which would have put my son's conception in the middle of Sept.

I just know without getting into a lot of details, that wasn't possible and August was far more likely.

+1 for the Universe :thumbsup:

7. usetawuz

Well done, Totoro, these small but significant reminders enable us to see our universe in action.

Once more, I am enthralled with the clarity of your research and the visual documentation you have been able to compile. A very fortunate confluence of interest, insight and capability.

8. Totoro

I thank you sincerely. :)

From an article I was reading about Runqi's (past life's brother) wife:

And welcome to childhood again! My son last night said that the drain in the tub closed and the shower filled it up to the top "accidentally" and just somehow he managed to jump off the toilet into the tub, repeatedly, on accident. I'm sure you can imagine the mess...

Naughty. with a capital T. OMG insert giant facepalm here.

9. Totoro

My father's birthday is May 12, which is also the day Puyi abdicated the throne, which essentially ended the era of imperial China.

Not 100% sure what the significance is.. but the connections continue.

10. myladymarlo

myladymarlo New Member

birthdates

I see you talking about converting birthdates. I would like to know how you do that? What method do you use? How can you tell dates in a past life are relevant? Thank you.

11. Totoro

The conversion i do is a bit unique to me because the Chinese use the lunar (moon) calendar instead of the solar (sun) like the west does.

What I did was just take the Chinese birthdates of my family and convert them to the western ( Gregorian) calendar. For instance my sons birthdate converted to August 20, which is 9 months from april 20th, his birthdate. To me its significant because it's exactly 9 months I also think quite likely August 20 is when he was conceived.

But in theory, any culture that uses the lunar calendar would work. There's a few free Chinese Gregorian calendar converters if you search on google.

I don't think understanding dates is that complicated. I think they more or less serve as pointers to let you know you're looking in the right place. The more research you do, you'll start finding the same dates or numbers seem to come up frequently.

12. Totoro

I'm not sure if i posted about the dream I had in this forum. in this dream, I'm laying in bed. Across from the bed, there is a wardrobe, the right side of which is a door that's open and the left is drawers that can be pulled out.

There's a short, slightly plump woman with short curly, black hair, whose also wearing a simple black dress with a thin black belt around the middle and black heeled shoes with a strap and buckle over the middle who is rummaging about in the wardrobe and telling me that I have to get up and be somewhere.

The only place that could have been was in Tianjin at the Japanese embassy or later, in Manchukuo. Although i think the former is more likely.

While rummaging around on Baidu, I found this photo of the bedroom! The main thing here is the wardrobe, which fits the details of my dream. I didn't see the mirror in the dream because the door was open. It's also most likely that the wardrobe was moved next to the bed to allow tourists to move through the room (I want to say there is a door on the wall by the windows on the left of the photo).

13. Totoro

I don't know if I've discussed it in this thread (I know I've asked on this forum though) but most of my adult life I've suffered from period like symptoms and mood swings at regular intervals that wax and wane over the years.

I've always been curious how that can happen in a male and given that I have such a strong identification with females (I often feel like I'm male in this life just as a "favor" or role I need to play) I've always wondered about it.

Recently though I uncovered the fact that Wan Rong suffered severe dysmenorrhoea, which is the second reason she started smoking opium. The first was for headaches, and I believe that they were related to her allergies. I suffer those too, but their cause was much less mysterious than the period like symptoms.

I'm at a loss to explain the actual mechanism, but if they actually became a trauma that was encoded within her soul, I must be experiencing them too as a result of that as other people may experience a past life related phobia.

14. usetawuz

As I read your post I heard "cellular memory" in my head. The pains may have been significant enough in that past life to throw in a reminder when certain otherwise undetectable signals are present. In your case, while there is no biological cycle initiated, the signal that would initiate a biological process must provide a clear memory of what came next.

15. venetian_mask

venetian_mask New Member

Hello Totoro :)

Have you ever watched "The Last Emperor"? I did and immediately remembered it when I read your first post. I rememebr the character of Wan Rong (though I didn't remember her name) and the fact that she fell into depression and smoked opium. I can remember that the Emperor had a wife he loved very much and she loved him back, which made Wan Rong miserable.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Last_Emperor

16. Totoro

Hello! I did not see your post until just now!

I have only seen the last hour, and that was in 2006. Which, I found out later, was the 100th anniversary of her birth.

I knew, quite instinctively, that I didn't believe everything I had read about them. And indeed, much of my research has been from first hand accounts and the movie and many of the books that are published, present a more tabloid version of the events.

I know puyi and wan rong had their issues, but I do not believed he loved anyone else, because he is here with me right now, in this life, as my friend.

As I have probably speculated here in this thread, I believe that one way or another, we belong to a soul group or family.

17. Totoro

This is one more dream confirmation! I felt that I knew that there was a door on the opposite wall from the bed and here is the picture that proves it! China just had it's national day and autumn festival and during the holidays, many people travel to historical sites. This picture came from a recent visit of someone to the Manchukuo palace museum.

359b033b5bb5c9ea5d4e3974d539b6003bf3b3e3.jpg

/monthly_2012_10/359b033b5bb5c9ea5d4e3974d539b6003bf3b3e3.jpg.f7e23ea733178f1f7faa101743c9ca5c.jpg

18. Totoro

Here is a photo of Wan Rong as a child. I'm quite amazed that even as a child, the center line of her face is quite similar to mine. The nose, brow, eyes, lips and chin are quite close to mine along with the shape of our faces.

89df48fbfbedab646488264bf736afc37b311e96.jpg

/monthly_2012_10/89df48fbfbedab646488264bf736afc37b311e96.jpg.1c03a96b49ef6021861e2c0226f93f50.jpg

19. Totoro

I just thought I would make a post to mark the occasion. Today is me and my past life's birthday. I just listened to a message from my dad on my phone and he said I love you.

That may not seem like a big deal to most, but it's now 3 times I can actually recall hearing that in my entire life from. 1 was when he was in the hospital (which kinda sorta doesn't count) and 2 twice now since I've learned all this and made my peace with it.

Both of our (me and my past life) problems have been deep seated self esteem issues that were centered on our fathers (it's the same father for both of his lives as well).

I'm 99% sure that either my father is my spirit guide, or he's been allowed to help in some way. But regardless, I've through all of this, I've come to understand him, forgive him and make peace with my past.

I don't think it's a coincidence that the two times within a year he's a said I love you, is also the same year in which I've gone through all of this. I'm quite sure part of him knows this he in turn is taking steps to change himself.

truly amazing it all is.

20. BriarRose

BriarRose Senior Registered

Totoro, your posts are very interesting. You have posted a photograph of Wan Rong, Grace, and a friend. The friend looks so much like my granddaughter in this life, that I thought it was her. I don't know if that has any significance. I tried to read another thread that was posted on that subject, but the tone had become somewhat strained. My granddaughter will turn fourteen in January. Her father was Fillipino, but looked more Asian than Spanish. My family is caucasian.