My past lives research

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Totoro, Jul 25, 2011.

1. why-att

why-att Registered

WoW, your story and researching is very exciting. I've read a lot from it, but I haven't finished yet, so I'll come back to continue the reading.

2. Totoro

Totoro Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Just an addition of info I posted in another thread. :D

Here's something interesting, on a hunch, I went to ancestry.com and used their day of the week calculator to find out what day my previous previous life was born. I had known my last life was born on Tuesday and I on Wednesday and I was able to prove my hunch right that he was born on Monday!

November 13, 1780 Monday

November 13, 1906 Tuesday

November 13, 1974 Wednesday

3. argonne1918

argonne1918 Senior Registered

I think it's not a problem with these dates, but keep in mind that prior to 1760? the Western countries were still using the old Julian Calendar so the birth dates would be off. I think George Washington was actually born on Feb. 12 on the old calendar.

4. Totoro

Ive been seeing the word namaste used on the internet lately as a slogan. Its stuck with me and its popped into my head for no reason several times over the last few days.

I looked it up a few minutes ago and its a common greeting in indian and hindu cultures. Thatd make sense as i believe i had a life in the 18th century punjab region of india.

5. Totoro

I just visited a military history museum where i had my first past life related traumatic experience. They had an entire room that was made up to be a japanese battleship. They also had a real rising sun battleflag. Seeing that made me feel flush, nauseous and faint. I felt like i had anxiety the rest of the time until we left.

6. argonne1918

Do you know anything about the past life that triggered this? Or was this a new experience?

7. usetawuz

usetawuz Senior Registered

The rising sun was symbolic of the japanese empire during their conquests in the thirties and forties...the chinese would have seen it as a huge threat...I am sure it would have caused you great chagrin, no matter when you viewed it, but to see it so close would be tantamount to encountering the enemy.

Do I need to buy the book on our Punjabi friend?

8. Totoro

Argonne, they invaded northern China during WWII, my past life and her husband went to live as more or less political prisoners before she died in '46.

I think that because they were real artifacts, it was as you said usetawuz, like i was standing there, back then. It was a very strange sensation

That i dont want to repeat!

Ive ordered a few things that seem be slow in shipping with no tracking numbers :( needless to say im a bit frustrated, the book being one of the items.

Although i have begun doing research online. I find a scanned book from 1939 that you can read online. Ill have to post the link tomorrow as my phone is having trouble cutting and pasting.

I did find a very large confirmation though. It was said that ranjit was quite fond of a blue eyed young dancer named dillo. My son is friends with a girl who used to live down the street. Her and her brother stay here quite a bit as their mother is a poor parent. Anyway, rather quickly i fell in love with her, in a paternal way. And she has piercing blue eyes and her name is one letter off from dillo.

My mothers birthday is also the day he died. Intersesting too, he died june 27, wan rong died june 20. He died at 59, she at 39, 20 years apart.

9. Totoro

here's the link:

http://www.panjabdigilib.org/webuser/searches/displayPage.jsp?ID=1588&page=1&CategoryID=1&Searched=W3GX&sbtsro=1&viewall=1

Registration is required to read the full text, but it's free and doesn't require personal information. They also have a great many books on Punjab, so I'm sure you'll enjoy the site :laugh:

I'm actually very glad to see the site as a fan of history. I don't think many people, other than google have shown an interest in scanning old books and making them available to the public.

When I was a kid, that's actually what I dreamed the internet would be, free information available to all. Not facebook and cat pictures lol.

Also I don't want to hijack you thread, so I'll comment here about it. I'm amazed at your ability to pull details out of the metaphorical hat. But in contrast, I've lived several public lives with enough information out there for me to find quite easily.

But all that goes to show is that we are given or shown what we need and the "other side" truly does take each and every one of us on a case by case basis. I think this is just evidence of the benevolent and guiding forces over there that we discuss so often and read about in books about reincarnation.

I find my self at a cross roads again though and I wish I had your talent for sussing out meaning. The revelation of Wan Rong was to allow me to understand my life and it's issues up until right now. With this new one, I can surmise that it's supposed to guide my future; but how and to what extent?

And regarding our connection, I'm more than curious now when or how it came to be and through what circumstances. Most likely though, like all things, that will be revealed when the time is right.

10. argonne1918

Most people think "You only live once". So why bother? This is why historic preservation groups have such a hard time finding funding. Most people don't like "old" stuff.

When I was a kid there was no such word as "internet".

11. Totoro

HHTP://wondersofpakistan.com/?p=4475
    (Not valid)

This is part of my dilemma. If you look at the blog article and scroll down to the comments, youll see someone wishing that ranjit had been reincarnated. The post is made on my son's birthday. Is that a synchronicity? A sign or affirmation? Or just a coincidence?

I wish i knew

12. Totoro

13. usetawuz

usetawuz Senior Registered

Totoro...there are no coincidences...it all happens because it is meant to happen...these are clues that enable you to keep track of the matters that will give you greater understanding. I find myself questioning from a customary human standpoint, but from a soul level standpoint, all of it is screaming "I'm trying to tell you!"

14. Totoro

My wife has been having really bad anxiety attacks lately. She called me today to tell me that she had bad dream that she couldn't shake.

She told me that in the dream, she was on a bus or train with a group of women headed south to somewhere like Vietnam.

Immediately, the first thing I thought of was how when the Soviets invaded Manchukuo, some of Puyi's family boarded a train and headed south to Korea.

I do know that the group of people on the train were women and that two confirmed people were Hiro Saga (Pujie's wife) and Li Yuqin (Puyi's 4th wife). The other women in the group are simply described as "other members' of Puyi's family.

While I didn't get an exact confirmation that she was in that group, her biography on a Chinese Wikkipedia type page says that she fled with other members of the family to a "large chestnut ditch" which seems to be a village or city.

Puyi's brother Pujie seems to confirm that everyone that wasn't on one of the planes traveled southwards.

So in all consideration, all signs point to that this was a valid dream for her and a confirmation of my findings that her past life was my past life's sister in law.

Her past life was also born in 1913. That's a number, as I've said, that seems to come up frequently for me.

15. argonne1918

This would have been 1945. The Japanese invaded Manchuria first about 1931. Japan also invaded Korea about 1910. The Soviets under Josef Stalin had promised the US and UK they would join the war against Japan. Stalin waited until August, 1945. Right before the bombs were dropped. The Soviets stripped Manchuria of anything valuable and shipped it back to the Soviet Union. They also took possession of Sakhalin Island, which was closed to foreigners during the Cold War. This is where the Soviets did missile tests and launched spy satellites.

16. Totoro

You hit that right on the nose....

Sorry for the late reply. There's more I want to add to the thread, but I will have to update later.

17. Totoro

One of the biggest questions people seem to have about my past life, and most of it stems from the movie, The Last Emperor, is whether or not Wan Rong had an affair and gave birth to a girl, which Puyi then in anger, threw into a furnace. He then, rather surprisingly, simply paid off whomever she had the affair with to go away.

I never felt any sense of rape or an affair at all. I had plenty of anxiety that centered around being taken from my bedroom in the middle of the night, but nothing that would suggest anything like what has been described in the movie or Puyi's diary.Various family members have come forth over the years to speak out against what they saw as the biggest exaggeration or lie from those events.

We do know that Puyi's diary is largely made up of "confessions" that were given to the Communists. These confessions were exaggerations of real events. But what's interesting about the baby story is that it doesn't appear in the diary until many years later when it was released by Puyi's last wife, who held the rights to his estate.

Through my blog, I've had a few conversations with people and universally, they seem to want to know anything and everything about this one event.

Given the interest in it and some new revelations I've had, my subconscious put the pieces together and one day I simply had the answer.

During the end of the Qing dynasty, when Puyi and Wan Rong were under Japanese control in Manchukuo, the Japanese tried to ally Puyi with Japan by getting him to marry a Japanese woman or someone under their control. His brother Pujie married a Japanese Princess and Wan Rong's younger brother had a brief flirtation with a Japanese girl while he was in school in Japan. Puyi's third wife was a Chinese girl that was born and raised in occupied China, who was then subsequently murdered by the Japanese a short time later.

What I think really happened was that to preempt the Japanese trying to get Puyi to produce an heir of Japanese decent, he and Wan Rong decided to try and have their own. Due to her drug use, the stress of the current situation and other factors, she most likely miscarried.

Puyi then made up the story about the affair as a fantasy to shield himself from personal embarrassment, as he suffered from impotence, and as a catharsis for his emotions about the miscarriage, the loss of his Empire and his virtual imprisonment by the Japanese.

If Wan Rong was noticeably pregnant or it was obvious that she had given birth, he may also have made up the story to protect them from harm as well.

The story of Wan Rong's older brother trying to sell her to a Japanese officer most likely came from Puyi as an attempt to put the blame on external parties. Puyi knew quite well that Wan Rong didn't get along with her older brother, so it may have made a valid excuse.

I also believe that Puyi did pay off this person to take the blame and keep quiet about it. How in good conscience could Puyi have someone jailed or executed, when he himself knew the truth?

The reason why I think that this happened was because of the dream that I posted about the past life in India. From that life, I learned that my son's friend, who has quickly become like a daughter to us, was also someone I cared for as a daughter in that life.

Wan Rong's baby was also supposed to have been a girl. I believe quite plainly that if she had been able to carry the baby to full term, that my son's friend would have been Wan Rong's daughter in that life.

She pointed out just a couple of weeks ago that we've now known her about three years. I'm now within weeks of my 39th birthday. Eight months later in June, then, Wan Rong died after the Russians invaded Manchuria. If you line up the up the dates, we (me and my son's friend) met right around the time this baby was supposed to have been born.

This also explains her bizarre, impulsive and cryptic comments that she has made about my gender in the past such as "you may look like a girl, but you're not one".

I think that at the time, the story that Puyi fabricated about the baby was too shocking for the sensibilities of the public so it wasn't included by the communists in the initial publishing of the diary. However years later and in a different social climate, his last wife, either wanting to tell the whole story or needing the money (as I'm partial to believing), included the story as part of a reprint.

I think and hope I've satisfactorily solved the biggest mystery about their lives.

18. Totoro

I just filled out a profile for a Chinese language facebook type place. I couldn't read the characters for the location so I picked something seemingly at random.

Later, after I got logged in, Google Chrome was able to translate the page and my location said "Tianjin".

Tianjin is where Wan Rong lived before she got married and moved to Beijing.

So apparently, my subconscious can still read Chinese. :laugh:

19. BriarRose

BriarRose Senior Registered

I think the subconscious knows things that would amaze us all, Totoro.

20. Totoro

I agree completely! I think I've seen it all and then something still manages to pop up and surprise me!

Just putting this in here for reference. I got this part of a book I think quoted to me from someone in a history group I'm in, in China. The statement is from Wan Rong's older brother's daughter.

Wan Rong's older brother is now my younger sister. This paragraph more or less confirms how I feel that me and my sister have traded places as well as confirming the personality of my father.

My sister is more or less a dependent person. She wants everything essentially given to her so that she can be social. But apparently, in the past and as a male, my father didn't believe that was a life for men. But now as a female, my sister is exempt from this and is now given what she wants.

In contrast, now I as a male have felt the same rejection and this has just really added salt to the wound that Wan Rong felt with her father when he more or less told she had to marry Puyi because they had been ordered to.

And naturally, their personalities didn't get along. Wan Rong, as I am, was a tough, self sufficient person who was also a dreamer and wasn't concerned with social status or material things as our fathers are. Ok, she liked material things, but she didn't feel that they defined who you were.

All of this served to give both of the issue that we felt disregarded and unloved by our fathers. However, I've been privileged enough to read that regardless of what she thought, he followed her from Bejing, to Tianjin and finally to Manchukuo so he could remain close to her and her younger brother.

This, if anything, has been the greatest source of healing for me from anything I have read or experienced so far..