My past lives research

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Totoro, Jul 25, 2011.

1. Totoro

Totoro Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Chinese language article I found. You may have to use a browser like chrome that will translate it.

https://ezvivi3.com/article/263417.asp

I read it because of the title, which is translate to:
    Self-exposure of family ugliness: the last queen raped drugs! Pu Yi Jie Wanrong was abused by the Japanese army to give birth to an illegitimate child!

What caught my attention was how it said abused by the Japanese.. I had that theory myself along with Runqi, who postulated the same thing. However the article mostly just reiterates the typical narrative about Wan Rong having an affair with one of Puyi's drivers. I don't know if I've detailed my thoughts about that here or not. The illegitimate baby was a late inclusion in the diary; it was added after Puyi had died. My theory is that Puyi's last wife, Li Shuxian, who owned the rights to the diary and Puyi's estate, added the story herself as a "missing chapter", claiming that it was too shocking and scandalous to be released earlier. I've read various stories about the missing chapter being found in a basement, an attic and so on.

The Japanese kept records that were on par with the Germans and I don't think for a moment that the missing chapter, of such an important political prisoner, would have made it's way into someone's home to become the lining of a birdcage or something as ridiculous. She clearly did it for financial gain, in my opinion. That could have also been why she married him.. thinking that he still had riches or she would live a pampered life. Instead, Puyi bore the brunt of her anger throughout their marriage. Once he passed, how could he refute the mysterious addition?

Why I don't think she had an affair is pretty simple. In Manchukuo, they were prisoners of the Japanese and they were watched at all times. My own verified dream about being woken up by a Japanese woman is proof of that. I also find it very, very unlikely that Puyi and Wan Rong would have had personal, Chinese drivers. The affair partner that Wan Rong was rumored to have was supposed to be a driver of Puyi's. Being alone in a car with someone would have been the opportune time to discuss private things and make plans and what better way to make a get away than in your own car? Couldn't a Chinese loyal driver simply veer off and speed away from a caravan? It makes no sense to me.

Sun Yaoting, in his autobiography also presents two problems. There are two, Li Tiyus. One is described as being a handsome boy toy of Puyi's, the other is the driver that Wan Rong is supposedly to have an affair with. After the affair is discovered, Puyi pays Li Tiyu to go away and yet Sun Yaoting observes Puyi talking to Li Tiyu when he reaches the palace in Manchukuo. There could very well be two Li Tiyus, however the issue to me is before leaving for the palace, Sun Yaoting is not only told of the affair, but he is also told it is with someone he knows, obviously Li Tiyu. In Puyi's diary, only one Li Tiyu is mentioned. I wonder quite openly if Sun Yaoting's diary hasn't been edited to reflect the changes presented to the "story" by the "new" chapter, since Sun Yaoting's autobiography was written well after it came out. Puyi's diary was just as obviously written before and only contains one Li Tiyu. Sun Yaoting also mentioned that the palace at Manchukuo was so small, that all the servants had to sleep in the hallways between the rooms. So how could someone sneak in and out of Wan Rong's bedroom if they had to step over all the servants in the hall when they were sleeping? I never bought the whole story and there is more evidence against than for it.

[​IMG]

I wanted to comment on what is said about my mother. I can't copy and paste as that's been disabled by the webpage but it says that for even being middle aged, my mother is still thin. It was common for the rich and aristocrats to over eat and be overweight. I've mentioned else where that my mother was also described as being boyish and I know that to mean that she was interested in health, healthy eating and physical fitness.
    My mom has a master's in physical education, was a PE teacher and even now at 72, does cross fit and will chastise herself for gaining weight.

I thought that was interesting that's the first time it's ever been noted that she was considered slim next to her contemporaries which validates something else I've known about her. I hadn't considered it myself from that perspective until I read it.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2020
    glia21, fireflydancing and Jim78 like this.
  2. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

Yes, I was/am in the mood of missing Ken, and then I found your words that describe my feelings as well.

Totoro, glia21 and SeaAndSky like this.
  3. Blazealiste

Blazealiste Member

This is a very interesting read. Sometimes I also wonder what I've been in my past life :)

Totoro likes this.
  4. Totoro

Firefly.. I know, me too. As I was saying.. sometimes people and even animals serve as signposts that everything is just fine and proceeding normally. Maybe that's deeply tied into into human need for cycles and routine. There's a time to sleep, a time to wake up... we know that spring always follows winter.

Hi Blazealiste! Thank you for taking the time to read through my thread! We all have the ability to discover who we are or were.. it just takes some practice and there's plenty of resources on the board! I hope you enjoy your visit here!

I don't recall if I mentioned here or not the experience I had with a blue light or orb when I was a young child. When I was quite young I always had feelings or a fear of being taken away from my home and or dying frequently. We moved suddenly away from our family up north and moved down south and it was a shake up I think further exacerbated those fears. Not long after we got moved in and settled I awoke in the middle of the night to see a blue light in the middle of the floor in my room.

I always take a leave no stone unturned approach towards my research (because why not.. everything is just a quick search away) and I dug up the following article on blue orbs that I found. There doesn't seem to be a lot about it on the internet in general, but I hope you enjoy the read .

https://paranormal.lovetoknow.com/about-paranormal/meaning-blue-orbs

Speedwell likes this.
  5. Janeyjane

Janeyjane New Member

Hi Totoro! I can't believe it that I coincidentally found you here in this forum! Truthfully I'm not even a reicarnation enthusiast though I found this thread very interesting, however, I am a geek for history and culture, especially about chinese culture. That was actually the reason why I found your blog years ago about Wanrong, and very intrigued about it! I was very young back then and quickly forgot about it, until suddenly I remembered about your story tonight and decided to search for your blog once again. Though i can't find it anymore, i actually found you here! Since it is very weirdly coincidental (or maybe fated haha) i think it's just right for me to write to you. Hoping to see more of your research about your past life in the future:)

6. Totoro

Hi JaneyJane! I'm glad you found me here!

I did blog about it for a while, but... I didn't like the experience for some reason; I felt more comfortable here. I guess the message board format feels more comfortable, friendly and it allows people to interact with me, as opposed to... almost writing articles about myself. I didn't like that feel very much I suppose. I'm more of a down to earth person and I didn't like how I felt putting myself on display that way.

But anyway.. I'm really surprised you found me from there to here! That is funny how things pop into the mind unexpectedly and then we follow the loose threads of it all to where ever it may lead.

I'll keep writing as I find stuff out of have more experiences. It's hard to believe I've been doing it over 15 years now!

Is there anything you're interested in about Wan Rong or China? I'd be happy to help if I can!

7. Janeyjane

Janeyjane New Member

Oh wow thanks! if i have any question in the future i'll surely message you, for now though i'll just simply enjoy your (super dedicated) thread.
    And yeah you're totally right, being in a place with people of same interest is super fun