My Son and the War

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by LisaLondon, Mar 14, 2017.

1. LisaLondon

LisaLondon New Member

I think one of my sons may have lived before .

My Nan had died and we were walking home from school, Me and son and his big brother . He was only 4 . He asked what happens now so I say well I will be going to a funeral and then nanny will be buried , which is a box that goes into the ground when you have died. This was accepted.

A few minutes later he blurted out "Its cold in the ground" . I asked what on earth he meant so he shrugged and then said he had been a soldier in WWII and he got shot . I assume he meant cold ON the ground, and got a bit emotional as I imagined a man dying on a cold possibly muddy ground :(
    He is 13 now and has no memory of that at all anymore.

fireflydancing likes this.
  2. ronglaoshi

ronglaoshi New Member

did he have any birthmark?

3. tanguerra

tanguerra Administrator

Everyone has lived before. It's just that many are not aware of it.

Somewhere perhaps there is a memory of dying on the cold ground. Surely it happened a lot.

Perhaps trenches? Although that was more of a WWI thing, it certainly still went on in WWII? But many a lovely young man would have died in the cold ground, trench or no trench. Terribly sad.

4. Tore Sætre

Tore Sætre New Member

My oldest son had some comments when he was 3-4 years old. One time when we were on the way home from a Christmas party, the weather was horrible, the snow just kept coming and the driving conditions were challenging to say at least. Then I hear my son in the back seat tellling me to speed up a bit. He couldnt believe what a pussy I was, when he was a truck driver he had been driving in worse conditions than this, but never that slowly. Then later in summertime we were walking up to the store to buy some candy. Father and son, hand in hand. Then he suddenly points at a flower in the garden we pass by, and he tells me thats name in latin...

I now have a two year old. He doesn't speak yet, he is a bit late that way. Which is natural since he kind of gets exposed to three different languages at the same time. The funny thing about him is his sense of music. Sure, he will watch the traditional baby music shows on youtube and stuff too, but if you sing some old song with a dark manly voice, then it's a whole different ballgame. I noticed this when I happened to sing a Frank Sinatra song. His favorite song seems to be Summertime. When he goes somewhere and he doesnt want to return when you call him, just sing "Summertime, when the living is easy, the fish is jumping and the cotton is hight.... etc) Whatever he does, he will return, crawl up on your lap and start swaying back and forth. That alone made me think that perhaps he has some memories from the time period when jazz was popular. Also when I watch a war movie on the computer and the machine guns are smattering and the bombs are explouding, he is fast to come and watch with me. But when I play nazi songs on youtube, Horst Wessel, Erika, Panzerlied, Russlandlied etc the reaction is a lot stronger, he just runs to my computer, crawls up in the sofa and watches like hypnotized, obvioulsy finding it very interesting. When this one starts to talk, I will carry with med a notebook!

KenJ and Mere Dreamer like this.
  5. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Tore, an interesting post, welcome to the forum.

I looked at your website (assume it is yours), you seem to get around - pictures from all over our world. (I share your interest in photography, just hard to do now)