my son and the way he prays

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by vicky, Dec 24, 2005.

1. elese

elese Senior Registered

Vicky,
    as far as the memory goes, I can't really help you in validating that. Personally, I think it's something worth checking in to. But with the whole memories feeling like dreams, and sometimes questioning them, I COMPLETELY know how that is! And not just past life, but even a few hours ago, or years, or most of my childhood! sometimes I even question certain places that I went when I was a child, and the only way that I know they were real is by pictures or family validation. I wouldn't let him get too discourage over the fact that the memories aren't 'real' like. anyways... this a very interesting memory, and I hope you continue to keep us posted on this!
    Sincerely
    ~Elese~

2. vicky

vicky Senior Member

my son told me

My son told me that just as you die, you see a lot of white light. He did not describe the tunnel with the light at the end but it sounded like the light is all that you see.

Does anyone else have any memories of this?

Vicky

3. Karoliina

Karoliina Moderator Emerita

I think it's a quite commonly held belief that we see white light in some form when we die - and that we're supposed to go into that light. What a great confirmation from your son! :thumbsup:

Karoliina

4. MoonDansyr

MoonDansyr Senior Registered

I have absolutely no memories - - just things I've read, which goes exactly with what Karoliina says.

It is possible that the tunnel could be "perspective" from the light not initially being directly in front of a person/spirit. Just a thought.

Like I said, I have no memories, but I did once have an interesting dream that I died, but there was no light. However, the dream skipped over the actual death scene. It was a very obscure dream, so I have never completely decided if it was based on fact or an active imagination.

First I was alive in the life I have now. I was saying good-bye to my loved ones, but it was like I was going to be going on a long trip, not full of grief like I was getting ready to die - - but I was. Then it changed abruptly/suddenly (like a cut-to-next scene).

Next, I was no longer in this life - - I was floating through a ... hmmm ... dark void (? human vocabulary here ?) for awhile. I know that makes it sound kind of scary, but it wasn't at all. There was no sensation of hot/cold happy/sad - - nothing - - it was relaxing, I guess. Time didn't seem to exist, either, so I have no idea how long I was in that "darkness." There were others floating along, too, but there was no interaction from one person/spirit to the next at all.

Then there was another "cut-to-scene" and I was stepping out of a carriage or stage coach into a scene from the "old west." I was wearing shoes(lady's boots) that buttoned and wearing a somewhat heavy dress that bustled. That's when I awoke.

I've always kept this dream with my notes because it was just so unique in comparison with my "dream" dreams.

5. tiltjlp

tiltjlp A Recycled Soul

Apparently not all near death experiences involve a tunnel, since mine didn't. I wasn't aware I had died and still don't know if I did. It was nearly 35 years ago, and I was in a coma, and not expected to live. My mother, who had died 3 years earlier, visited my bed side, and told me I wasn't going to die, because I hadn't fulfilled my life's purpose yet. The room was filled with the brightest light, and she was suddenly next to me. I assume I sensed her rather than seeing her, since I didn't come out of the coma for another three days.

What convinced me that it was a real experience is that my mom and I didn't have a good relationship at all. She would have been the last person I'd have dreamed of, if it had been a dream. Twelve years later my father suffered a massive stroke, and I was his caregiver for 7 1/2 years. If I hadn't been available, he would have spent that time in a nursing home. So, while my NDE doesn't read like most NDE, obviously you don't have to die, or at least be aware that you died, to have a NDE.

John

6. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member