My story

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Was-it-real ?, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Was-it-real ?

Was-it-real ? Active Member

Hi guys, here’s my story

The following recount is as truthful as humanly possible, nothing is made up

Specifically, it started about 15 years ago.

At that time I did not have a PC and therefore no internet. Nevertheless, I was very interested in the news, so I often waited at the railway station nearby for the daily papers for the next day, which were usually handed over to the colporteurs at around 6 pm.
    In the hall of said train station at that time was the bust of a well-known historical personality set up which I had actually always noticed only incidentally.

One day, when I was waiting again, a strange 'message' suddenly popped into my mind literally saying, 'If anybody passes by that I know, I tell them that (it meant the bust) is me'. The input felt as if spoken by my mind voice and came easy and light a feather so completely without any sign of force.
    Ahem I thought, what is this nonsense and shook my head and forgot it very quickly.
    About two to three weeks later at the same place exactly and the same text came up suddenly again. And again I thought, what kind of footle is this and flipped myself the bird but this time I was a bit puzzled because my thoughts usually do not produce something like that. And again I completely forgot ...
    Well and then another approximately two weeks later at the same place in the hall of the train station the exact same text with the same gentle loving energy is suddenly here. Only this time I thought I let it happen and then instantly became completely alerted and electrified and overwhelmed. I could barely breath for minutes, it was like a download of a mountain of unknown and yet so familiar impressions and emotions that I could not assign at all. I stood there inconceivable for minutes like a little child, staring at the bust in amazement while my body was trembling.
    After a while, I pulled myself together and interrupted this immense flow of impressions from another world. Then seconds later I recalled that I had seen a book about this exact historical person (represented by the bust) in the News and Book Store (which is located in the hall of Western Railway Station) some time before.

I went straight in and they still had copies.
    I bought it and read the whole book within 2 days.
    It started a journey like I never could have dreamed of.

To be continued …

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
  2. Was-it-real ?

Was-it-real ? Active Member

Hi everybody !

Here’s the next part …

I recognized my own conflicts anxieties and problems through reading the book, it was not every chapter that resonated with me,from the start. The content was too overwhelming to deal with all at once. At that time I still thought it would pass once I walked through the repressed and forgotten emotions and connected lessons. But it turned out it wasn’t that easy, but more about this later.

The reading of the book slowly brought all those encounters with people telling me I was that person back into my memory one by one tho it took a decade or even longer til I got the courage together to accept everything.

First was the mother of a good friend who announced that his mom wanted to talk with me about something, it’s now over 30 years ago. She was the daughter of a former Hungarian noble family.
    I went to meet her and without introduction she went straight to telling me that I was Sisi then and my now ex was Francis Joseph and that our history is the reason we had difficulties in our relationship. I was flabbergasted for a day or two but as it is life went on and the info got buried soon enough by everyday life.

Even earlier there was a good female friend preparing me for Carneval by putting make up on my face as I wanted to go as an Indian. As she was finished she suddenly stood before me in awe, she said “Wow I think you were a most beautiful woman once before in a previous life”, Only what are you to do with such info as a young guy ?

Then later after I settled here in this big city I got introduced to psychic women healers who had the reputation of having the ability so find out amazing things about oneself. Over the a period of 2 years they were 5 different women who all told me who I was with a plethora of astonishing details and all 5 basically came to the same conclusion independently from the other.

Now some will ask why I went to so many, the answer is that the first really triggered a vast curiosity and interest into the topic. Also some recommended other healers cause they felt it’s better to have others looking into also.

Then I also recalled two occasions where I stood before certain buildings in complete awe similar to the feelings that came over me in the Western train station when I heard that voice inside of me..
    The first was when my children visited me and we went to Schönbrunn.
    I wandered through the rooms like a sleep walker. I had no idea what was up then. There again was an excitement that was utterly unexplainable.
    The second was when I went to the Lainzer animal garden which is kind of a vast open zoo. Suddenly I see what I later learned was the Hermes villa, I could only look with an open mouth again. Then as always I shook my head and - you can guess it - forgot again

Since about three years it became full part of my identity and thanks God – not everyone is so lucky – there is endless literature and also paintings and photos that help me to integrate everything where I before literally had worked so hard to forget about it so that no one would discover who I was.

Also Sisi’s remark in the direction that “history will not remember me, I am not important” so resonated with me. (Literally: Sie glaubte…, dass sie "vorübergehen wird, ohne eine Spur in Österreich zu hinterlassen" --> “She believed that she would pass without leaving a trace in Austria”).
    Lately to my amazement I discover more and more that the total opposite is true, she is extremely popular. And that despite that I myself considered that live as a failure and full of tragedies. The problem is I hardly could deal with everything alone then. That’s why I have to look into now, when you get killed you don’t have the opportunity to finish your life, but even without murder the task then would have been too big for me.

Recently I saw an old photo of a middle aged man and my first impulse was to say out loud that is my father', then I read the caption and it was Max von Wittelsbach ... I know this alone doesn't prove a thing but I just found it remarkable how the unconscious works if you let it.

To be continued ...

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
  3. Marlee / Anna

Marlee / Anna Member

I really like the story so far!! :p